Day Three

Endless Adventures
"What are we doing today?" Jieun wondered, as she put her plate in the sink and washed it. "I'm going job hunting. Are you going to come with me?" Yoseob wondered, as he put the Nutella and bread away. "I guess...what else can I do here.." Jieun implied, as she grabbed his dishes. Yoseob smiled at her, and patted her shoulder. "Sounds good." The two continued to clean up the kitchen in silence. Jieun placed the last dish in the dish washer, and turned towards Yoseob as she wiped her hands on a towel. "Yah, this may be random. But I've never felt so comfortable with someone, after knowing them for such a short time." Jieun suddenly said. Yoseob smiled. "Me too."
Yoseob sighed, as he walked out of the restaurant. "Jieun-ah. They don't want me, I don't fit their requirements apparently." Jieun stood up, and looked at him through her sunglasses. "What are their requirements?" "I...don't know. It's okay, we can try another restaurant!" Yoseob exclaimed. Jieun walked alongside him and they walked down the street, to the bus stop. "Do you drive?" Jieun wondered. "I had my license in Europe, so I'll probably have to take the test here and do all the paperwork before I'll be able to drive. I do have a car at my parent's house though." Yoseob replied, as they took a seat on the bench. "That's so cool! I always wanted to drive!" Jieun exclaimed, smiling brightly. Yoseob smirked. "Why don't you?" "Well...I don't know. I'm always being driven around so there never was a need." Jieun said, without thinking. "Ah, I see." Yoseob replied. The two sat in silence for a while, watching people walk by. "Yoseob-oppa." Jieun said, turning towards him. Yoseob looked at her and smiled. "Yes, Jieun-ah?" She felt a blush rising to her cheeks. "Ah, it's nothing. The bus is here." Jieun implied. The duo stood up, and the bus pulled up.
Yoseob and Jieun stood in the crowded bus, moving in all directions. "I don't like this." Jieun murmured, looking around uncomfortably. Yoseob looked at her. "What did you say?" he asked. She shook her head. "Ah..Nothing." She held onto the bus railing and puffed out her lower lip, and shifted her weight to her left leg. Suddenly the bus hit a pothole, and Jieun fell back. Yoseob wrapped his arm around her instinctively. Her body had turned and she was pressed against his chest. She quickly pulled away when she was stable again, feeling her face getting hot. "Ah, thank you!" Jieun implied, turning away from him slightly. Yoseob put his arm down, and smiled at her. "No problem. We're almost there. I think." Yoseob pointed out. A few minutes later, they stepped off the bus. "Is it this place?" Jieun wondered, pointing at a fancy floor level restaurant. The restaurant was covered in large windows, anyone could look in and see the crystal chandeliers and high-class dining tables. "Rendezvous? Yes it is." Yoseob replied, smiling. "I have a good feeling about this place." Jieun said, gently nudging him. Yoseob turned and looked at her. "I'm nervous." he said, quietly. "You can do this oppa! Inhale." He inhaled slowly. "Exhale." He exhaled. "I'll be waiting right here for you. Go oppa!" Jieun said, using a cute tone. Yoseob laughed at Jieun's aegyo, turned around, and walked confidently into Rendezvous. 
Yoseob walked out of the restaurant, looking at the ground. Jieun stood up. "How did it go?" she wondered, running up to him. He sighed, and Jieun pouted. "Did you-" "I got the job!" he exclaimed, smiling brightly. Jieun laughed. "Yah, you tricked me! That's awesome oppa!" They high fived, and walked down the street alongside eachother. "When do you start work?" "In a week, they need to figure out some things and they said they'll call in a few days." Yoseob replied. Jieun clapped. "Ah, I'm so excited for you! I will definitely visit you!" she exclaimed. Yoseob grinned at her. "Shall we celebrate?" he asked. Jieun's eyes lit up, and she looked at him eagerly as she nodded. "You choose what we eat tonight." Yoseob said, nudging her gently. Jieun looked around and then her eyes stopped on a food stand. "Street food!" she exclaimed, pointing at a nearby food stand. Jieun hadn't eaten at a street food stand ever since she was a trainee..it was such a long time ago. Yoseob greeted the man who worked the stand and handed him some money. "Dig in!" Jieun exclaimed, before shoving a spicy rice cake into . Yoseob laughed. ""Hm...let's see if I still remember how to do this..." He copied what Jieun did, and gave her a thumbs up sign. "This is really the best!" he said, through a mouthful of food.
 
"Ah I'm stuffed!" Yoseob implied, patting his stomach with a satisfied look on his face. "Me too!" Jieun exclaimed, as she walked into his apartment. It was only 7 PM, but it was extremely dark outside. Jieun yawned. "When are you going back home, Jieun-ah?" Yoseob suddenly wondered, turning around and looking at her. "Hm....soon. I'll leave Saturday morning, I promise." "It's already Thursday...tomorrow's Friday..we must do something fun before you leave. Why don't you show me what Koreans love to do these days?" Yoseob wondered. Jieun bit her lip. She didn't know. She was always juggling a busy schedule filled with music shows, variety shows, practice...she didn't even know how to enjoy herself. But she definitely enjoyed the past two days with Yoseob. He was kind, and fun...and loveable. And he treated her so well, taking good care of her. She would remember him. Jieun sighed, as she thought of parting with him. "Jieun?" She flinched, and stopped walking. "What?" Yoseob turned around, and laughed. "Why don't you plan tomorrow for us? We can do something you enjoy." Jieun smiled. "Okay. I'd like that." she replied. She grinned widely.
 
Yoseob laid on the couch. His eyelids were starting to feel heavy and he was about to fall asleep, until he saw a figure in the kitchen. He raised an eyebrow. "Jieun-ah?" he murmured. "Ah, sorry Yoseob-oppa, I needed a glass of water." she replied, quietly, as she switched the light on. Yoseob shielded his eyes from the bright light. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He couldn't sleep with the lights on. He looked up, and saw that she was sitting at the counter. She slowly sipped from the glass. "Jieun-ah, aren't you tired?" Yoseob asked, squinting. She shrugged. "I am..but I can't fall asleep. It's weird." she implied, as she put her glass in the sink. Yoseob watched her for a moment, and then he looked at the clock. It was only 10 pm. He sat up. "Shall we do something then? To make you tired?" Yoseob wondered, as he started to stretch. "Ah, but you were-" "It's okay! I'll be able to sleep when you are." he interrupted. The corners of turned up, and Yoseob stood up. "Ah....what should we do.." Yoseob thought out loud. "Can we go for a walk?" "But we just got home a while ago." "That was hours ago!" Yoseob laughed at Jieun's protests, and he gave in. "I think there's this playground nearby...I vaguely remember it. Dress warm!" Jieun excitedly ran upstairs and Yoseob followed. He grabbed his warm coat and scarf, and put them on quickly. Five minutes later, the duo was walking on the quiet streets. They walked side-by-side, their arms brushing against eachother's every few seconds. "Ah! It should be on the left when we turn here!" Yoseob exclaimed, pointing to a corner. They turned the corner, and as he thought, a huge playground stood on the left. There were a few lights illuminating the empty playground. "I remember coming here when I was little." Yoseob told Jieun, as they walked to the playground. "I think I came here a few times too..." Jieun replied. "Shall we swing?" Yoseob asked. Jieun nodded, eagerly. She ran to a swingset and Yoseob stood behind her. "What are you doing?" she asked, looking at him weirdly. Yoseob grinned and grabbed the back of the swing and Jieun yelped. "YAH! What the-" "Jieun-ah! I'm going to push you!" he exclaimed. Jieun pouted. "You're really scary, oppa." "Am I?" She nodded, and Yoseob started to push her on the swing. "Swing with me!" Jieun told Yoseob, after he had pushed her for a while. He smiled, and hopped onto the swing next to hers. After a few minutes, Yoseob and Jieun were around the same swinging height. "Do you want to jump off? Let's see who can go farther!" Jieun exclaimed. Yoseob grinned. "It's on! Let's jump off on 3. One...two..three!" Yoseob jumped off, but Jieun remained on her swing. She laughed at her trick. "Why didn't you jump off?" Yoseob wondered, as he got up from the spot where he landed. Jieun stuck her tongue out. "You fell for it, oppa!" He pouted, and crossed his arms. "Ah, my leg!" he suddenly screamed, in pain. He fell to the ground and bent over. "Yoseob!" Jieun stopped her swing quickly, and ran to him. "Are you okay?" she asked, putting her hand on him. He looked up, smiling. "Gotcha!" Jieun shoved him. "Yah! That wasn't nice!" Yoseob laughed, and stood up. "Well you tricked me...that wasn't nice!" Yoseob protested. Jieun pouted, and crossed her arms. Yoseob grabbed her arm, "Let's go play on the seesaw!"
 
 

a/n: Sorry for the lack of update T.T haven't had time to post this up!