Bestfriend, Firstlove, Enemy

The choice

"Do you two  know each other?", the president asked looking between us. "yeah just a girl I knew from long time ago", I felt a surge of hurt in my stomach as he said it....I was just a girl he knew. We never stayed up all night talking, we were never over at eachother's house so often it became a ritual because I was just a girl he knew from a long time ago. I felt the back of my eyes burn as my emotions almost betrayed me. Don't get me wrong I'm totally over him.......I think. Forgetting where I was I jumped when I heard the president speak;" Thats good you two know each other it'll make this much easier". "Make what easier?" kai said mirroring my exact thoughts. "You'll be Jessica's training sumbae, since you don't have any activities right now" "What!" Kai said almost shouting. "you'll just help her out where she needs it", "bu-' the ringing of the phone cut kai off giving him an opportunity to turn and glare at me.

"I can't believe I have to baby sit you!", kai said when we reached the practice room. "You know you don't have to do it you can just say you did it" I said hoping it would calm him down.  "URGH! are you gonna get out of my life anytime soon? since that's what you do." "You're one to talk I can't believe we used to be best friends. Sometimes I wish we never met". "Yeah well I don't", he said barely a whisper as he was leaving.

How did best friends end up like this? Well I'll enlighten you.

Summer 2012: This was the year everything changed. Kai was about to graduated from highschool and I still had another year. Thinking about it always made me sad.

We were in his room dancing; now kai's always been into dancing girly stuff like ballet, I always used to about that. So we were dancing(by this time I already knew i was in love with him) when his sister came in singing "jess and kai sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-" "get out of my room!" kai shouted at her. I think i'll put her as a flower girl in our wedding. i think in our wedding we'll dance together; like a choreographed dance to make it even more special.

*************************************************

We were at one of our friend's party, it was Kai's last party before he had to leave and we were out back to get away from everything for a bit. It was a bit quiet and for some reason things felt awkward. "So kai are you goin to continue dancing?" , "Ofcourse" I guess he would he's great. "So........... I heard a rumor that hye rim likes you. what do you think?" I asked even though I'm afraid to hear his answer. He was quiet for a while so I looked over at him slightly, he was watching me with a weird expression, like his eyes were boring through me. "What, why are you look-" I barely finished my question as he held my face betweens his hands shocking me to silence. His face was inching closer to mines. He was so close that I felt the heat of his breath on my face. I was lost  his eyes until I heard him say "who cares about hye rim"He lowers his face til his lips softly touch mine. I huff in a shaky breath. Neither of us moves for seconds and it was torture! It seemed like days. My shoulders slumped and my knees felt weakened when his tongue darts out to trace my lips. Luckily, we were sitting.
I gasped and he took this as an opportunity to kiss me deeply. He groaned when his tongue touched mine. They danced together and I wanted to weep with 
joy.Wow! Like… Wow! Warmth spread through my belly to my core.

It was the best first kiss ever , hands down. It’s amazing.

He tasted like mint and the cheap beer we've been drinking. He’s delicious. I’m lost and my hands moved of their own accord. One hand cups his cheek while the other grips the lapel of his shirt. I pull him closer to me and  now I'm sitting in his lap.I feel his bulge press into my leg. WOAH. The hand on my neck moves down my arm, around my lower back. He opens his palm and slides it down further down. He massages my softly then grips it tight. I can’t stop it, I moan into his mouth. He stiffens. His hands move to my sides then grip my hips tight.
Breathing heavily he puts his forehead to mine and closes his eyes. After a moment he opens his his and they're smoldering. I said the first thing that came to mind, "wow". he smiled and said "I know right. I've been wanting to kiss you for a while". woah what? he wanted to kiss me? I wanted to shout at him "idiot you should have done so sooner" . "really?", I said still breathless from our kiss. "yes really" he said while my cheek. "Soooooo you like me?" he cupped my face again, "That kiss didn't answer that question? should I do it again?" he teased bringing his face closer to mines again. I wanted to shout "hell yes" but I wanted a straight answer. "I'm serious" "So am I" he answered in a serious tone. "Look we'll talk about it bout not here ok" he said as he lifted me off his lap. I looked down and saw a bulge in his pants and blushed twelve shades of red. Kai chuckled and said " Well I did say I wanted to kiss you for a while now". I guess he did. I wonder when he started having feelings for me, I mean its not like he can't get any girl he wants, he is HOT. 

He held onto my hand weaving us through the crowd of people and up th stairs until we were infront of a room. He opened it and I walked in first surveying the room until I heard the door close and lock. I felt his arms encircle me. He pulled me closer to him and I felt his hot breath on my neck when he whispered "So you wanted to talk". Turning aroung in his arms I looked up at him "Yes". I felt his bulge on my stomach but I ignored it. "Ok so lets talk", he said as he dragged me to the bed.We lied on the bed facing each other " So-" I was cut off by him placing his finger on my lip "I'll talk first. Well I always liked you since I moved here and I went to the park, I saw you there with some other people and you were laughing so loud that i found myself smiling. You looked so pretty I wanted to talk to you but I was new around here, I was a stranger and I didn't know if you had a boyfriend so I didn't and went home. Then next day I'm taking out the trash and I saw you through your  window. I was stunned you were this close. When i went to school and saw you I knew I needed to talk to you so I tried everything and I eventually did and.......well here we are." wow "that's a lot to take in but I like you". "You blush too much" he said as he kissed me,this time slower than before.

******************************************

After our makeout session in the room we decided to go back to the party. I was looking arounf for Kai when i heard him talking with some friends. "So kai I heard you and Jessica made out. So are you two a thing now?", butterflies fluttered in my stomach waiting to hear his answer. "Naaah it's just a thing to pass the time by before I leave" ,Kai said and they all laughed. What????? I feel sick to my stomach, I think all the butterflies died. I quickly ran outside to get some air. Then I heaved in some nearby bushes.When I was sure there was nothing left I went back inside. I saw kai coming my way I quickened my pace to brush past him but he grabbed my arm. "Hey Jess, what's wrong?" he asked with what looked like concern in his eyes. Concern???? ha i'm so stupid why did I even fall such bull."Nothing at all Kai" I said with venom in my voice as I shrugged off his hand. Pushing past his I went to the kitchen and found a bottle of vodka. I put it too my head and chugged . "woah you should slow down" I turned to see Jin woo, I felt disappointed Kai didn't even bother to follow me, I guess i was really just some to occupy his time. from the corner of my eye I saw kai coming into view, why did he have to look so good. Without thinking I made my way over to Jin woo and jumped into his arms and kissed the light out of him. When I felt him going to grab my I stopped and jumped down and turned around and saw Kai was gone. Serves him right. "We should finish this in a room" I felt even more sick so I ran out and went home.I cried my eyes out that night and threw everything that remineded me of kai away. I never spoke to him again. I saw him a few time times before he left, our eyes would meet and I would quickly turn away, then i never saw him again...................til now.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to those of who were waiting for the next chapter sorry things have been hectic for a while but I'm back to finish the story and I completed this chapter with a few changes nothing major. The next chapter would be out in a while I currently have exams going on and I'm typing this when I should be studying biology so when exams are over I will update a next chapter. Thanks for reading I hope it was enjoyable and subcribe ^.^