The meeting

The choice

1.

Jessica

"Ahhhh", I squeled mentally as I looked up at one of THE biggest record label companies in korea; SM Ent. "Eeeeeee" I squeled again, I seriously need  to learn to keep my emotions under control I'm going to be a professional soon. I seriously need to get a grip, but I mean can you blame me some of the HOTTEST (no reference to 2pm), I soo didn't need to say that. So where was I? Oh right some of the HOTTEST guys are part of this company, Eeeeee now so am I!!! Ok woah Jess, breathe, nice deep breaths.
"Sweetie", my mom called breaking me from my trance, "ok sweetie its time to go" awwww I'm so going to miss my parents, what kid wouldn't. Ugh I felt tears build up, I'm seriously not pretty when I cry.
After saying my final good-byes I'm on my way to meet the president when, ooof y idiot crashed into me, I didn't really see his face but his back view was y; cute , broad shoulders and very fashionable clothes. "Yah!", I shouted after him, "Mian", that was it, nothing more nothing less just "mian" and a flick of his fingers. If his yness wasn't so distracting I would've just.........

 

***********

I reached the president's office without encountering anymore cute idots, but I did get lost.Twice. I heard voices so I stood outside the door and looked down at my shuffling feet, then the door opened and a very nice pair of shoes appeared slowly looking up he wore black jeans; his probably looked good in those, then I was looking at his chest and let me just say that if you don't believe in god then seeing this guy's body will make you  believer because it was HOT. I might've been gawking too long or most likely I started to drool because he cleared his throat, embarrassed I looked up to apologize and guess what? Nevermind you'll never figured this out because the chance of this happening is like 1 in a million because I stood infront of Henry, yes THE Henry Lau of SuperJunior-M.
And he's looking at me. Oh please, please don't smile, he smiled and I think I just lost my ovaries. Can a smile do that to you?

"Hi there", he said and I think I heard angels singing because WOW his voice sounded y. " Hi", I barely managed to crook out. I'm sure I stood there with a goofy smile on  my face  because he looked amused, now I'm even more embarrassed. 
"What's your name?", what?, wait did Henry Lau just asked me my name? OMG! he did!, woah I should answer him. OMG where did my voice go? Ok I'm seriously freaking out here. Just breathe. "Je....e....ssica, but everyone call me Jess", "Well Jessica it's nice to meet you I'm.......", "I know who you are!", I said roughly and quickly, someone kill me now, I hung my head in shame and he chuckled, he chuckled ?, don't get me wrong it was a y chuckle but I'm about to die of embarrassment and my face probably resembles a tomatoe and he chuckled?
"So Jessica, don't take this the wrong way but I like a girl's company and all but I should get going", , "See you around Jessica", my head shot up at those words, he said he'll see me around. Oooh yeeeah Henry Lau said he'll see me around. Wait, wouldn't he be busy with his schedules and me with my training? Damn he gave me false hopes. While I stood there looking at Henry leave ( yes his did look good in the jeans) someone walked past me into the office, now I'm gonna have to wait again. "Come in", someone whom I'm assuming is the president called from inside the office. Upon entering, there it was again, the cute that was on the same idiot who barely looked up when he crashed into me.
I closed the door and I was walking towards a chair by the president's desk, when he spun around. I froze on the the spot because I knew him; he was my first love and my bestfriend. "Kai?", "Jess?"
Has anyone ever thought "why does the universe hate me so much"?, because those are my exact thoughts at that moment....


END
______________________________________________________________
Thank you so so much for reading hope you liked it, tell me if not so I can discontinue
Subscribe and look out for the next chapter