A New Game And A Lot Of New People

My Kpop Story.

 Summer 2010 

When my last year of primary school ended and summer started I was bored one evening and went online talking with one of the Rpg friends I made on hyves.

he was playing an online game with some friends he knew from Rpg hyves and was also talking to me but his pc was lagging a lot so he asked If I could make a account and talk to him there, Since he was one of the best friends I made on that account I just decided to make a account and play it for once.

that game is called Imvu​.

I played it for maybe 2/3 months but got bored of it later on.

 

 Summer 2011 

After a year the friend where I just talked about stopped with his Rpg and I kind of missed him even though there were other friends that I was close with there I still missed his weird but fun personality and Decided to look if he still played on his account there and he indeed did play on his account there but that was a couple of days ago when I checked.

even though he didn't log in for over a month I still played that game and got more friends from over the world some where from my own country others from everywhere from Europe to America and further.

one day I saw that the guy where I was waiting for was online so I invited him in my room and told him who I was again but he still know that it was me from before and so we talked and talked for over months.

 

 May 2012 

around this time of the year I went from school straight to my room since I had a appointment with one of the people I knew on that game, Since I knew that the other person would be online in 15/30 minutes I already searched for a place to talk to so we could talk in our own language and make people confused.

we actually met trough that way in 2011 we both were in the same room and suddenly some person (ItCouldBeHer) started singing Im A Banana and we both continued the song and we added each other as friends and saw that we were both from The Netherlands and started talking in dutch and the people around us got annoyed so we went to another room but talked dutch on purpose to irritate the other people in the room eventually we still talk trough Skype and Whatsapp since I've Uninstalled the game since this summer.

but anyway back to 2011 and to the random room I went in there was this pretty nice guy who I kinda liked since he was all nice and his avatar was also not bad xD (this is pretty weird OTL), but he got annoyed at other girls because they only talked to him because he had a nice avatar and a lot of credits on the game, you may thing that it was the same for me but I actually continued talking with hime because that guy who lived(lives) in Sweden could talk dutch since he was born in Holland but moved when he was around 13 years I think.

and so on weeks passed he dated a girl but I only knew that after he broke up with that girl and the day later we were dating.

the girl was actually a girl that I met on the same day in the same room as that guy, but when they were dating the girl though that I knew about them but I didn't since that guy told me that he didn't like her or something that part is kinda blurry after a year so let's forget about it xD

anyway one day he just asked what I was doing and I was watching anime atm so I asked what he was doing and he was watching a drama so I asked what kind of drama and he suddenly said a korean one (that reminded me of Bigbang, 2NE1 and SNSD)

I asked what that drama was called and he said it was called 'you're Beautiful' and said that there would probably be a guy that I would like and he was right but it was a different one that I liked though xD

he thought that I would like jang geunsuk the most if I would choose between the 3 guys but I actually liked Lee Hongki the most since he is so adorable and squishy >w<

but yeah ever since he introduced me to Kdrama's I got addicted to them and can't even count how many I've already seen on two hands 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Word 

It's Been A While Since I've Updated All My Stories So..

I Wanted To write At Least A Chapter For This Story And It Got Pretty Long :3!

Well If We Compare Them It Would Probably Be A Short Chapter For My Other Stories

(BlockB - That One Derp Group )     (BToB -  Connecting Our Necklaces. )

If You Guys Ever Have Time Please Read Them ^^ Well There Will Probably Be Only One Chapter Left For this Story :3

Soo~ Until Next Time x3~