And.

Us.

The rain battered harshly against the windows, the wind howled loud and brash, screeching a million words left unsaid. Inside Junho lay on the couch, eyes closed to the world, his body exhausted and paining, both quite familiar feelings which had been greeting him daily for the the past few years now. He lay in silence, something which was quite rare to find in a usually hectic boy-filled dormitory. In and then out. He concentrated on listening to his breath, feeling his lungs swarm up with oxygen. If he weren't so tired he would've quite liked to have shouted out loudly. Junho liked being loud, he liked making noises of any sort really. He supposes that's one of the reasons he likes music so much. He needs to make noise, he needs to be heard as much as a fish needs to swim and a bird fly. Although the problem with needing to be heard so much is that he didn't always know what to say.

This is why a lot of people assumed him to be shy, since his usual nature was to stay quiet. A quiet Junho was a blank canvas, his colour filled in with the many expressions he always found hard to restrain. He was a victim to his emotions and his face always displayed each one as they passed, something Junho quite regretted, he was helpless to this trait of his.

The sound of the door unlocking fell on sleep-brimmed ears. The door opened and was closed again gently, a wet raincoat dripped soft patters on the waxed wooden flooring as it was hung with much effort on the packed coat-rack. The soft shift of socks from shoes could be heard next followed by weary footsteps leading into the sitting room where Junho lay in a dream-soaked sleep on the couch. A mouth opened, a voice hesitating to make noise and disturb the boy as he slept until suddenly the silence was broken by an unexpected exclamation,

"Min... hyung stop..."

Junho mumbled as he rolled onto his side, his soft lips pouting in his sleep. He was completely unaware of his hyung who was standing just beside him.

"Minjun stop!"

The younger boy frowned and hugged himself in his sleep, somehow pouting more to himself as he acted out his dream in real life. The observer snorted softly, rolling his eyes and raised his foot to prod the younger's stomach.

"Yah! Juneo wake up"

The boy on the couch frowned at the sensation, scrunching his face up as he tried his best to fight off the awakening from his racing dream. Juneo let out an unintelligible grumble, his slim body rose up from the couch, seating him in a upright position on top the warm couch cushions. He rubbed his eyes slowly before blinking them open, his eyelids fluttering as they adjusted to the light and focused on the figure standing in front of him.

"What do you want, Khun hyung..?", he grumbled out in a dazed tone.

"What have I told you about sleeping on the couch, huh?", Khun retorted, coupling his scolding with a soft prod of his fingers on Junho's forehead, "And also, what the hell were you dreaming about with Minjun hyung?! You kept babbling his name."

Junho's eyes widened as his cheeks were tickled pink, his mouth hesitated as he tried to rebuke the accusation,

"N-No I wasn't!"

Nichkhun snorted and gave an amused rolling of his eyes before continuing with a slight smirk,

"Idiot, I was right here, I heard you! Now c'mon, if you don't tell me what kind of dream it was then I have no choice but to assume it was some steamy R-rated fantasy starring our hyung."

Junho hesitated again, his cheeks heating up in a red flash, before he rebuked his hyung's claim,

"T-that's gross! don't say things like that!"

Nichkhun watched the younger blatantly lying to him and responded to his weak denial with a loud booming laugh which just caused Junho to blush even more. Junho detested being teased, especially being teased about Jun. K hyung. But unfortunately, that particular kind of teasing was becoming the other members' favourite past-time. The fact Nichkhun had just caught him calling Minjun's name in his sleep meant Junho was in for a rough week of sly grins and intrusive questions. 

Junho glared at Nichkhun before standing up from the couch, fixing his hair and muttered to him annoyed, trying to change the topic.

"Where is everyone anyway? And how come no one told me they'd be out? I couldn't even get food 'cause there was no one around to go out food shopping with..."

His complaints were petty and Khun just shrugged them off, flopping down on the couch where Junho had been laying. He knew how pissed Junho was that he had interrupted what appeared to be a very in-depth dream about his beloved hyung. Khun smirked faintly as he turned the TV on with the remote,

"Dunno, why don't you ask your lover boy when he comes back in?"

Junho choked a bit at the sudden nickname, his face flaring up a hot red as he glared back at Khun,

"S-Stop c-calling him that! Why a-are you so gross, hyung?! He's just my friend!"

The younger scowled annoyed, trying to cover-up how flustered that whole idea made him feel. He opened his mouth again to hurtle a few insults toward Khun but got cut off as the front door suddenly unlocked and a bubble of voices entered the apartment. Junho's eyes widened slightly as he recognised the velvet tombre of his eldest hyung's voice. Khun raised an eyebrow at Junho's reaction, smirking a bit more as he looked at him teasingly, 

"Well, well, look who's home now..."

"Enough, hyung, seriously if you mention anything about what you saw... t-then I'll... I'll..."

"You'll..?" 

Khun tried his best to hold back a chuckle. Junho had nothing to threaten him with and the fact he was even attempting it reaffirmed Khun's suspicions about the younger's feelings toward his hyung.

"Just shut up!"

Junho snapped, having enough of that stupid look on Khun's face. His eyes glaring furiously at Khun's until his concentration was broken by the sudden appearence of a hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump slightly.

"Yah! Junho, what have I told you about being rude to your hyungs?"
 

Junho swallowed hard, staring at the hand on his shoulder before daring to look into the owner's eyes. Dropping his gaze quickly to the floor once he saw the look of annoyance on his hyung's face, mumbling out his apology begrudingly.

"Sorry Minjunnie hyung..."

He brushed the hand off his shoulder, giving one last glare toward Khun before skulking off to his room. Waiting until the door was firmly shut before splatting himself on his bed, burying his face deep into his pillow and letting out a frustrated noise of complaint.

Why does he always have to catch me doing something stupid?! Why do I have to keep dreaming about him?!

Junho tossed and the bed before suddenly sitting up, pulling off his top and flinging it toward the chair at his desk and barking out a sound of annoyance before sinking back onto the bed, laying on his stomach as he tried his best to hide from the world against the comfort of his bed. Or at least, that was his plan until the sudden knock at his door causing him to widen his eyes in alarm as a familiar voice called through the door to him,

"Juneo-yah? Are you okay in there..?"

, Junho cursed in his head and pouted slightly. Of course, of all the members Minjun hyung  would have to call to his door to check on him since he's just that nice. Junho sighed heavily, does he always have to be this nice? 

"Junho..? Are you sleeping..?"

The door cracked open slightly and the panda eyes of his hyung peered inside. 

"Oh good, you're awake." 

Minjun grinned slightly before letting himself inside and closing the door after himself. Junho tried his best to act indifferent, ignoring his hyung's comments and pretending to rearrange the pillows on his bed. If he could keep this up then Jun. K would surely leave and Junho wouldn't have to put up this act. But most of Junho's plans don't account for the fact that Minjun knew exactly what Junho was faking. He was so easy to read, so much so that Minjun had to hold himself back from chuckling at Junho's pathetic attempts to seem uninterested in his presence.

The bed sank slightly as the elder sat down, his hand reaching out to grab Junho's shoulder lightly, massaging it gently in his grip as he spoke to the younger,

"Are you feeing better? You seemed angry when I came back home, is it 'cause we all left you in the dorm today?"

Junho shrugged a response causing Minjun to squeeze his shoulder a bit tighter,

"Yah, you could at least reply to me you brat!" 

Minjun treathened playfully, letting out a soft laugh as he slipping his arm around Junho's neck, headlocking him lightly and pulling his body back toward his own, snapping lightly near Junho's infamous weak spot: his ear. Junho squirmed restlessly and whelped in protest, his ears turning a bright red at the sudden contact. He huffed and tried to pull away from Minjun, 

"Fine, just let me go!" 

He glared back at Minjun who was grinning widely.

 Stupid hyung.

Junho scowled darkly at his hyung, not saying anything more in the hopes his hyung would grow bored and leave. Minjun sighed, knowing Junho was faking one of his 'moods' again and stood off from the bed. He glanced at Junho quietly, his expression relaxed as he observed the younger boy. Something about Junho was changing, it felt as if he was growing more distant from the others. The elder paused as his eyes rested on Junho's face. This boy looked lonely, but no matter how many times Minjun offered his company he would always be turned down.

A long silence fell between them. Junho fiddled with the fabric of his bedsheets, deciding not to look at Minjun at all in fear that his face would blush again. Then softly, the silence was broken as Minjun spoke,

"I'm worried about you, Juneo-yah... Whatever it is that you're doing, you need to find a better way. Just ignoring me like this, I can't stand it." 

Junho frowned confused and went to look up at Minjun but he had left the room. 

There was something about his voice just then. Something about the way he spoke that Junho had never heard before, but he couldn't quite explain it. Was it just brotherly concern? Yet, it sounded like something more? He couldn't quite figure it out and whatever it was, it set Junho's heart racing.