Secret Crush

Secret Crush - Soohyun

Sitting under a tree, the cool autumn breezed through the trees taking some of the old leaves with them to make way for the new ones. Eli found you as you were sitting all alone.

"Hey _____, may I sit here?" You looked up at his large figure as you nodded, he sat down on the ground as all the other members filed out of the school and sat around you too, all except Soohyun.

”_____-ah?” AJ asked as he took some noddles into his mouth.

"Ne AJ Oppa?" You looked at him as the members looked at you.

"Do you still have that crush on Soohyun?" He said as the members all cracked up in smiles as they waited for your answer.

"Ne, I still do." You blushed biting your lip as the guys all smiled at you as Soohyun came and joined you, the group and you all hushed as he approached. Hoon gave you a nudge on the arm as you turned bright red as Soohyun sat down.

"Ah we are sitting with _____ today." Soohyun said as he dropped his backpack and the members made room for him in the circle. The group just sat there talking about menial things, mostly about school and assignments as you sat there just trying to choke down your lunch in front of your long time crush. The lunch bell rang as all of you cleaned up your own lunch and ran inside to your next class.

History was your favorite but you had so much time in that class to talk with Kiseop, he of course sat next to you. The teacher just gave you an assignment for the class, so you and Kiseop talked.

"How long have you liked Soohyun Oppa?" Kiseop asked

"Soohyun, I liked him for about three years now." You said as you left out Oppa since you were uncomfortable saying it with his name attached.

"Wow, that is pretty serious. For a crush, I mean." Kiseop said as you nodded, you blushed as you watched the clock tick down til your last class of the day, which Soohyun was in your class as well as Dongho and Kevin. They weren’t the best at keeping your secret, for they had allowed it to slip a couple times but Soohyun wasn’t around.

"So _____ have you told him yet?" Kevin asked as you sat down on the lab table with Dongho there too as Soohyun walked through the door.

"I haven’t Kevin Oppa." You said as Soohyun sat down, pulling out a spiral notebook to distract you. "Oh Dongho Oppa, did you finish the lab write up last night?"

"Ne. I had a lot of fun with it." Dongho handed it over as you giggled at his answers, which used you and Soohyun as examples since you were working on dating and hormones in both boys and girls. Blushing hard you passed the paper to the middle of the table as Soohyun picked it up. His eyes got wide as he read ‘…because _____ likes Soohyun…".

"Yah Dongho, these answers are supposed to be related to real life." Soohyun pointed out the sentence again.

"They are, I made them realistic as possible." Dongho said as you got up and left the room as you were too embarrassed to stay there a moment longer

"Teacher-nim, may I got get a drink?" You asked as the teacher nodded and let you go, Soohyun used the same excuse as he came out to you.

”_____! Wait please.” He called as you leaned against the locker knowing that you would have to face him sometime.

"What Soohyun?" You said in an angry tone

"What’s wrong? You get angry just because of a little lab write up?" He pus his arm above your shoulder as it pressed up against the lockers behind.

"Well.. Dongho and everyone was supposed to keep it a secret." You said quietly as you felt butterflies form in your stomach.

"What secret? That you like me?" He said as he tried to look in your eyes, you nodded shyly not wanting to look into his eyes.

"Is that why you don’t call me Oppa?" Soohyun said as you snapped your head to look into his eyes. He knew everything, you thought as there was no turning back now. Letting out a big sigh you nodded. He let out a chuckle as he looked up and down the hall before pulling you into his arms.

"S-Soohyun?" You froze in his arms as he held you tightly against him.

"Who knew we had the same secret." He whispered as you began to relax in his strong arms.

"Y-You l-like me O-O-Oppa?" You stuttered out in denial.

"Not just like, love." He smiled happily at your word choice as your arms wrapped around him too.

"I think we are already on the next assignment." He joked as you laughed letting go of each other and heading back to biology.