Chapter 2:-

Heart Broken for enternity.

Food tech was getting a little interesting. The 12 gentlemen looked really handsome. They even more handsome than your ex-boyfriend. ‘Why did I think of him?’ I thought. Then the teacher said to pair up with someone. I had hardly any friends in this class. My best friend Joey, wasn’t even here to help me out. Zelo was in gym class.

So I was alone. I was just about to excuse myself to the bathroom but then one of the 12 boys came to me. He asked ‘Can I work with you?’ I zoned out for half a second. He had the most handsome face in the world. He was waving his hand in front of my eyes. So I said ‘sorry and of course.’ He asked ‘what is your name, beautiful girl?’ ‘(Y/N) and yours?’ ‘My name is Luhan.’ ‘Nice to meet you.’ ‘and you too.’ He had to ask ‘What are we supposed to be doing?’ I said ‘we’re supposed to be preparing a meal for the principal.’ ‘(O.O)’ ‘its ok I know its boring but we got to do it.’ ‘Ok…’ ‘Say do you want to help me make a Korean dish?’ ‘Yes!’ ‘ok calm down and wash your hands whilst I get the ingredients.’ ‘ok’ Then he went to go wash his hands and as I was preparing the ingredients. My worst nightmare and come true. My ex came in and asked to speak with me. I wasn’t in the mood. So I went out of the class and he said ‘look I’m sorry I cheated on you but I had to.’ ‘Why.’ ‘Because she was going to hurt you.’ ‘Really’ ‘Yes and she was going to make your life miserable. She was going to beat you up.’ ‘oh yeah right.’ ‘(Y/N) please I still love you.’ ‘No you don’t, you just used me because you wanted her all along. You know what I have moved on. So go to your girlfriend and leave me alone.’ At this point I was so mad that I had to run back into class. Luhan was waiting at my desk. I was so upset that my brain was about to explode. So I went to Luhan and he looked at me. I was so upset that I had to hug someone. One of Luhan’s friends came to him and said ‘I’ll hug her’ and I didn’t know who it was. He said ‘My names Sehun and I am one of Luhans friends. I came here to give you a hug because you need it.’ ‘Thank you Sehun but I think I’ll hug someone else.’ So I went to the only other person I knew was Xiumin. I quickly walked over there. He turned and looked at me. ‘(YN) what happened? Here let me give a hug.’ He give me the most heart-warming hug ever. After hugging for about 5 minutes, I felt much better. So I thanked him and he said to sit next to him in lunch. SO I went back to my desk and taught Luhan how to make Korean spicy rice cakes. Which were amazing. When we were finished we went to the principal’s office.