Hear me

Hear me

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpedWKlifGU

 

 - You never listen to me siwan. – Dara said mad. – Sometimes I think you can’t see me.

 - You’re overreacting, plus, you never stop talking.  I’m getting sick.

 Dara and siwan were in the middle of a fight and those cold words of Siwan hurted Dara really bad.

 - Getting sick? – She asked with teary eyes and left his house, with a broken heart, to avoid crying in front of him.

 - Jagiya. – Siwan tried to stop her, but he couldn’t.

 Maybe it was the best. Maybe was the best to refresh their heads and then talk, but just maybe.

 

 Siwan sat in the sofa crying, he hates fighting with her. She’s so special to him, but sometimes, they fight like stupid kids.

 

 Dara was really hurt and walked around the city to organize her thoughts, but unfortunately started to rain really bad. She tried to find some shelter but was really hard.

 She went home all soaked, makeup ruined and hair all messed up. She didn’t look like the pretty woman she is. She looked like a ruined woman.

  

 Next day, Dara was mute. was really in bad condition, because the pouring rain, she lost her voice, and it will take a few days to recover.

 Siwan felt so bad and guilty, as a good boyfriend, he spend those days by her side, and take care of her as well.

 - Jagiya, do you want an ice cream? – He asked in his innocence.

 Dara looked at him with evil eyes. He really doesn’t “hear her”, he’s so distant that doesn’t get what she really needs. She was sick and he suggested ice cream? Damn, it was a really bad stab on her heart, and she couldn’t protest. It was too hard.

 - Sorry jagiya. I was just kidding. – He said to escape that situation.

 Dara scoffed at it and stood up to leave him alone.

 She was so mad for losing her voice. How can she live a day without singing? Sing is her escape for happiness, she sings when she’s happy. She sings when she’s sad. She sings when she wants to and where she wants to.

 She walked around the park listening the sounds around. So strange, she never thought that it could be so… So great?

 First she heard a dog barking and kids laughing. A few steppes forward she heard the wind passing through the leaves. It made her smile (small) and took a deep breath.

 Her cute boyfriend followed her trying to think about in something to cheer her up and found himself holding her hand.

 She blushed a little bit, but was enough to make her smile bright.

  Her silence was really painful to him. She was always talking and singing around him, making him laugh.

 They sat in the grass and something caught Dara’s attention. A young couple was near them being all lovey dovey exchanging vows of love.

 Dara remembered about her and Siwan, they used to date a lot in that park, but now a days they been busy to date properly.

 - Do you wanna eat something sweetie?

  Dara looked at Siwan and he was smiling to her, as always.

In that moment, her heart questioned her. “Why did you fell in love with him?”

 She just could answer “because he listen to me”.

 Since they started dating he was always there to listen her thoughts, problems, craziness’ and stuff. He was always there to listen her singing, but she never stopped to listen him properly.

 - Are you ok? – Siwan asked worried and put his hand on her forehead.

 She didn’t move, just look at his worry and cute face and noticed how handsome and amazing he is.

 - Dara…

 He noticed that she was really strange even if she was wearing that small but cute smile. Their eyes met and they could hear each other through the wind.

 The love they thought be lost or weaker was right there. In that silence they exchanged the most beautiful words of love.

 He started her face with his thumbs and slowly their faces became closer and closer. They closed their eyes to their lips meet in a soft touch full of love.

 Dara felt butterflies in her belly, it was like their first kiss, soft, slowly and the most innocent and pure one.

 When they pulled apart Siwan kept cupping her face and started singing a love song to her. Music had to be in that special moment.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a1WWKoWrUU

 

 Dara’s skin shivered when was touched by his voice, so cute, so lovely, so everything.

 No words in the world could express her love and gratefulness towards him.   

 In front of him were the most beautiful eyes in the world and for the fist time, he could understand her beautiful silence. 

 ***

 

 - I love you, Siwan.

 It was the first thing he heard when woke up with Dara in his arms. A huge smile ripped in his face, she recovered her voice. In those silent days, they learned how to heard each other, but hearing those words and his name in her voice is the best way to started the day.

 He hugged her close to him in hope to never let her go.