Chapter 1 - Unreasonable Love

YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING

Chapter 1 - Unreasonable Love

 

"SS501's Park Jung Min is like a girl."

"He's so feminine."

"y Charisma? Maybe he's gay?"

 

[Wrong! I'm not gay. More like I'm homo. After all I love girls too, but right now I am in love with a guy. As a matter of fact, he's even part of the group. Him being in the group, I have to be cautious around him or else he might find out my feelings for him.

I don't know when it started or even how, but I fell head over heels for him. My unreasonable love for him, it makes me look so stupid at times. I really wanna tell him how I feel but I get so frightened that our friendship would be ruined and everything will become awkward between us.

Our casual bickering and arguements, I love them but also this is a way for me to hide my real feelings for him.

Ah! Hyung Jun-ah if only you knew how much I love you!!! But you don't see me that way at all. You're not even looking towards me.

Your love for me is different from my love for you. I want the kind of love you have for Hyun Joong. The way you look at him at times, its very obvious that you have a deep longing for him. But baby, you love leader so much yet, like Kyu Jong, his eyes are only fixated towards Young Saeng.

You being an idiot, sometimes I can't help but feel relieved and frustrated. Your stupidness is frustrating because you can't even tell how much I love, yet its relieving because you have no clue about Hyun Joong's feelings for Saengie. I'm really thankful that you're an idiot in this sense cuz surely you'd be heart broken by now if you weren't.]

 


"Yah! Jung Min-ah!" a guy shouted from behind him. "What's taking you so long to get in the room?"

"Wae!? Why are you rushing me?" Jung Min said feeling surprised. 

"Cuz I wanna hurry up and go in." the maknae of the group replied casually.

Jung Min panicked for a bit before he got a hold of himself. He tried to divert Hyung Jun's attention and attempted to lead him away from the room afraid that baby might see what's happening inside.

"Jun-ah come with me to buy some food. I'm feeling hungry." he said dragging Hyung Jun along. Rolling his eyes, Hyung Jun knew that he couldn't say no to Jung Min and just followed him unwillingly.

As they were about to exit the building, the two of them met Kyu Jong on the way and dragged him with them as well. In the meantime while the three of them went out, Hyun Joong and Young Saeng were making out inside the room. 

"Hyun Joong stop. Seriously they might see us." Young Saeng pleaded.

"It's fine already. Jung Min probably dragged them out of the building already." he said hugging Saengie tightly from behind.

"That was only Hyung Jun. What if Kyu Jong comes in?" the shy prince asked him.

"Don't worry. Jung Min's senses are sharp so Kyu Jong was probably dragged along." leader replied casually without letting go of Young Saeng.

Just as leader had predicted, both Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong were dragged along, but Young Saeng still felt a bit insecure. Though he felt that way, the prince just rested inside leader's warm embrace and didn't utter another word.