The Unkwon Heart

Fate

                                                                        The Unknown Heart                                                                 

Eric was awoken again. He could feel Hyesungs hands on his wrists leading him under Hyesungs shirt, and his leg in between the others, feeling the slight motion from other. This was the fourth time already when he was awoken like this by Hyesung, however neither of those times did he allowed the other to know. Till this time.

 

He rolled to his side, ultimately making Hyesung flip onto his back and to be under Eric, as Eric reached for the light switch. “What do you think you’re doing?” he said in a somewhat angry tone. Hyesung looked startled for big, till the corner of his lips tilted upwards, into a smirk “Well what do you think I’m doing?”
* Fast forward ಥ⌣ಥ *
Hyesung rolled his head back, at the from Eric, in process digging nails into the others back. Why did this pain feel good?

 

-

 

As time went Eric became rougher and rougher with him. Either dragging him to his own room, or randomly visiting his. At some point Eric didn’t feel any different from a stranger, which could only cause for Hyesung to cry silently once Eric left him alone. The more and more he thought, his fears began taking over him… was this the way Eric was expressing his hate for him?.

 

=

 

“You’re ready to let me go?” Eric repeated in an arrogant tone “Well you’re too late, because I’m not letting you go anywhere” Eric said, as he grabbed the suitcase handle from the other, and pushing it onto the floor as he watched the other coldly, now grabbing the others wrist and dragging him to the sofa, where he somewhat pushed the other down roughly, as he stood there before the other.
 
“I didn’t want to be selfish” Hyesung began talking, as Eric listened somewhat caught off guard, and somewhat curious as to what the other was going to say “I wasn’t going to say anything. Just having you besides me was fine, but then I began to feel selfish, I wanted you to become mine… I want you to love me” Hyesung cried “I didn’t want to make you hate me like this” he cried, now getting up and pushing Eric aside and heading towards the door.

 

The distance to the door seemed so close, till he felt Eric push past him and reach the door first. Eric reached for the key in the door lock, turning back and heading towards the window and without any hesitation throwing it out. Hyesung watched through his tears, as he slid down to floor, with Eric now just calmly walking to the sofa and sitting down.

 

“You make me feel so frustrated” Eric said, with his head resting to his side and looking Hyesung in the eyes, “You make me so frustrated to the point where I hate it”. The words just made it worse for Hyesung, he didn’t want to listen, he was hurting enough already, and did Eric really needed to do this to him now? “When I see you here, when we go outside, when we go to work” he finished now turning his head away, the next words catching Hyesung off-guard.

 

“How do I make him mine? How do I stop other people from looking at him? What if anything happens to him? My heart” Eric spoke softly now “You took it over completely” he finished now feeling a shadow now next to him. Hyesung stood there before him, now climbing onto his laps and sitting down.

 

He leaned his head forward, resting it on Erics shoulder “If you think I took your heart, then you should know that you have taken over the whole me”.

 

“Then…” Eric began, now getting off the sofa, with Hyesung feeling it as a signal to get off, till he felt the others hands on his thighs, lifting him up along in process. “I think I know a way to give it back to you” he almost smirked carrying of Hyesung towards their room…

 

-

 

“You would think I would have learnt from the first time” Eric gave out a sigh, as they both laid in the bed, whiles hugging each other. “Don’t you dare to even blame me this time!” Hyesung said, already getting somewhat annoyed at the thought of it. “Well no matter how you look, it’s your fault for trying to leave me-” Eric began, as a heavy breath escaped his lips, with the pain in his rib filling up his whole body. “Don’t make me head- you too” Hyesung warned him “You know I can do it”. “Hyesung-ah” Eric called out cutely “Shouldn’t you be acting more sweet in these situations?”. “Don’t even dream about it” Hyesung smiled wickedly, and Eric could feel the shivers going down his spine, yet he could only smile back at the other, with the thought of them finally being happy together…

 

                                                                    Hyesungs Escape Story                                                                    

“I get the part where you starved yourself enough to be able to slip out of the chains… but the taekwondo part…”

 

"The taekwondo class... you know" Hyesung explained simply, as if it was an obvious answer, with Eric just blankly staring at him "it’s the building opposite of your house, you moron!".

                                                                              The End                                                                                      

So this is the last chapter... i know most of you are disapointed, as this is very rushed and not much sense making ending, but I really ran out of creativy at some point.
 
Also, I plan to write another Ricsyung story, so if you're interested, you can just subscribe here,  and when I will post it, I will also update a link here.

 

So this is it...

 

Thank you to all the readers and subscribes and to all of those who took time to comment! THANK YOU ALL!! ಥ_ಥ

 

                                                                                 The End