I Put A Faith On You..

The Remorse
Hey! It was a narrative text. Yeah, the teacher want us to create a narrative text but the story lines are that "Let Me Love You" story. It was kinda sad and so angsty but i don't know if I can make it angsty :lol: actually I don't like angst but the teacher want are a command right ToT
 
I make a recommandation song, when I typed this I was listening to 2PM - Just For Today. It was sooooooooooo suit with the storyline. And oppars voice was just... ugh. Let's just read. 
 
~v~
 
1547w (so short = failed) mianhe =]
 
     Once upon a time in Dori land there was a very handsome man named Nichkhun. He doesn't came from wealthy family- 
no, he even doesn't have a family. He lived alone because his parents were gone because of fire that burned his house long time ago. But, putting that aside he was happy enough because he had his fiance on his side....always. 
His fiance was a boy. Wooyoung. Nichkhun and Wooyoung fell to each other in the first time they met. Nichkhun met Wooyoung was a coincidence. Because if Nichkhun didn't mistaken put a bottle of milk in the front of Wooyoung's house he will never met Wooyoung who was the one that staying at that house. Because of that Nichkhun often came to Wooyoung's house to delivered milk. No! That was not the main reason, you may already know what he want... he just wanted to meet Wooyoung. Not waiting for a long time, they were already dating. Nichkhun even already told Wooyoung's parents his promise to marry Wooyoung.
 
     Nichkhun was a romantic-type man. Although Nichkhun was poor, he never dissappointed Wooyoung with his romantic side. For example, Wooyoung's birthday. Nichkhun prepared everything because it was the first time Wooyoung will celebrate his birthday with Nichkhun. Nichkhun asked Wooyoung to came to Nichkhun's house to eat dinner, romantic dinner. Nichkhun dragged Wooyoung who had his eyes covered with Nichkhun's hands to dining table. When Nichkhun finally let his hands from Wooyoung's eyes automatically Wooyoung gasp because of the view in front of him. The foods that all cooked by Nichkhun, the dimmed light but there were two candle-lit that made the atmosphere more romantic. Nichkhun pull the chair for Wooyoung to sat and then he went to his chair in front of Wooyoung. They were enjoying their romantic dinner filled with happiness and affection from each other.
 
     After dinner, Nichkhun brought Wooyoung to a cliff where they can watch the beautiful night scenery. When Wooyoung's eyes glued the sky,  Nichkhun take it as a chance to give his gift. Nichkhun shoved something in Wooyoung's hand. Automatically Wooyoung turned his eyes on that something in his hands. 
     "paper crane?" Wooyoung turned to look at Nichkhun throwed his confused gaze. 
     "Yeah. Simple but had a deep meaning." Nichkhun told Wooyoung with a wide smile. He squeezed Wooyoung's hand that he held and then continued because Wooyoung eyebrows knitted in more confussion expression.
     "My mother ever told me that crane is a very faithful animal to it partner. If you keep this I hope you will always keep a faith in me." Explained Nichkhun with a spark in his eyes. 
     "Look, I have mine too." Nichkhun showed his blue paper crane to Wooyoung's vision. Wooyoung's teary eyes locked with Nichkhun's. Nichkhun leaned closer until they lips locked in a deep meaningful kiss. They kissed as if trying to expressed their feeling through kisses. Isn't that romantic enough? The stars, the voice of animals, the calm night breeze were like the witness of their blossoming love.
 
-_-
 
    Several years had passed, their love never change but more stronger and deeper. One day, When Nichkhun and Wooyoung had a picnic. Not the georgeous picnic but just to had a meal together and quality time together. Wooyoung had his head rested on Nichkhun' shoulder. She had that genuine smile that looked so happy but there were a glint of sadness.       "Khun, I want to go to abroad." Whispered Wooyoung didn't want to break the comfortable silent. 
    "What?" Wooyoung can't looked at Nichkhun who setted that worry gaze.
    "My mom offering me to go to Saunari to help her because of his business there." Wooyoung wiped a tear that escape so sudden. 
    "W-why s-so sudden, W-woo?" Nichkhun already shed tears while held Wooyoung's hands tightly don't want Wooyoung to leave.
    "K-khun.. L-let's b-break up" This time Wooyoung bravely looked in Nichkhun's eyes. The tears that she had holding were fall so easily.
    "Woo..W-wooyoung w-why s-so s-sudden?" Nichkhun can't thought clearly anymore. His voice was hoarse and his body was shaking.
    "N-nichkhun.. Y-you e-ever said to m-me that you will always g-grant my r-request. So t-this time y-you h-have to f-fullfil your p-promise." 
    "No!! NOT LIKE THIS!! PLEASE WOOYOUNG." Nichkhun started to screaming and shook Wooyoung's body.
    "P-please calm down N-nichkhun. I-if we were d-destined to b-be together we will meet again." Wooyoung was choked in his breath. She got up wanting to leave but his hands were still hold by Nichkhun. 
    "WOO!! DON'T GO!" Nichkhun pulled Wooyoung to his embrace.
    "I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU WOOYOUNG. PLEASE DON'T GO! I LOVE YOU WOOYOUNG!!! NO! YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH."  Nichkhun was screaming and shaking. While Wooyoung in his arm was also cried but he wiped it and pulled himself hardly from Nichkhun's tight hug.
    "Nichkhun, please." That was the last sentence from Wooyoung. Nichkhun kneeled on the ground and cried his heart out. 
    "I l-love you so much, W-woo. Please d-don't leave me a-alone. I-I can't live w-without y-you. Eomma.. W-why I a-am being a l-loner a-again? Why God so c-cruel took the people I love a-away from me? WHY!!!!" Nichkhun was crying non stop like a madman. Broken Up.
 
-_-
 
*two years after*
 
     After his suffer for losing his love, Nichkhun get up from his sadness and became a success bussiness man. He became a director of milk business of his own office. One time, when he was at leisure time he was suddenly remembering his lost. He ever said that he can't live without his love present and his love smile. And it's true. Actually after two years had passed Nichkhun was still love him very much. He decided to contact him by coming to her house.
But when he knocked on the door there were no responses. He afraid that Wooyoung still didn't comeback yet from Saunari. When he was about to took a step to leave, there was a voice that called his name. And it turned out to be Wooyoung's mother. Nichkhun bowed politely to her, showing his attitude to his ex-mother-in-law. 
     "Is Wooyoung here, mother?" Nichkhun asked slowly.
Wooyoung's mother smile faded. He dragged Nichkhun to came to a grave. Nichkhun was so confuse. He look over the grave. 
    "Paper crane?" Nichkhun was so shocked to see a pink paper crane that put in a glass box right beside the grave.
    "Isn't it the paper crane that I ever gave to Wooyoung, Mother?" Nichkhun threw confused gaze but worried at the same time.
     Wooyoung's mother took Nichkhun more closely to the grave. Then suddenly it was what shocked him more when he read the grave name. 
 
     "Jang Wooyoung. 12 April 1445 - 27 November 1459"
 
    A tear escape from Nichkhun's eyes. His body fell kneeled touched the tumble stone. His hand was trembling cared the tumble stone. 
    "W-Wooyoung? Why are you i-in here? Y-you s-said i-f w-we a-are d-destined t-to b-be t-together y-you will get t-to be w-with m-me?" Nichkhun was crying so hard. Even Wooyoung's mom know was kneeled beside Nichkhun to calm him down while crying too.
    "Nichkhun... p-please calm d-down. W-wooyoung want you to be h-happy." Said Wooyoung's mother trying to calm Nichkhun.
    "M-mother... why w-wooyoung e-end u-up l-like t-this? W-why he e-even didn't w-wait for m-me?" Nichkhun said with puff eyes and red nose and trembling lips.
    "H-he never go to a-abroad Nichkhun. H-he d-don't w-want you to b-be s-sad because of h-him. He..H-he was got a c-cancer K-khun. H-he said you d-deserve someone more t-than h-him. Someone t-that doesn't h-have a hard disease l-like him. Even i-in her l-last b-breath she s-said that s-she wanted t-that paper c-crane f-from y-you to be p-positioned b-beside his g-grave. She w-wanted y-you to k-know that she s-still p-put a f-faith in y-you and w-will a-always you e-even he c-can't t-took c-care of y-you a-anymore."
     Nichkhun's tears were flowing like crazy. He was cared the grave as if he can felt Wooyoung. 
     "W-Why you are doing this to me??!! Y-You knew that I-I have already put a faith on you too r-right? Why you decide that decision y-yourself? Y-you also knew I l-love you too right? Why you have to l-leave me???!! Why I was also didn't know about your disease? I love you so much, Woo. Even when you're have a hard disease I will still always love you and we will find a way to cure it. Why I was like a crazy man back two years ago while you were suffered Woo.... Why!! WHY!!! Know who is going to take care of me?? I-I love you so much Woo..."
     
     Nichkhun belived that he and Wooyoung and Nichkhun are destined to be together even when Wooyoung doesn't there with him Nichkhun will always put a faith in him. Nichkhun grew old alone, never get married, everyday come to Wooyoung's grave and talk to it as if he was talking with the person that burried there. 
 
-13 December 1535-
Nichkhun was died. He was burried right beside Wooyoung's grave and the paper cranes in the middle. The citizen admired this couple that had a hard love-life. They make it as a history and they remark, "Destined or not we just need to put a faith to each other to be together"
 

:sorry if it was and not angsty at all, I'm not good at this kkk~ I hope you won't crying like me when typing this kay... so sad: