CHAPTER 3

Gaem of Life

 

C H A P T E R 3:

S H E ‘ S . . . .  S T U N N I N G

A S  B R I G H T  A S  T H E  S U N

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I went up to our company’s rooftop to get some fresh air. Up to now, being w/ my hyung gives me an unpleasant feeling and I don’t want them to feel that. So, for the best, I always went to the rooftop to refresh myself, to smell some fresh air and see the beauty of the sky.

But not today, my place was occupied by an unknown creature, I went closer to see who is it, and it was a girl. She’s dancing intensely as if there’s no tomorrow, I blinked my eyes twice when I see her bent her legs up high and hold it. whoah! Amazing!’ I just thought to myself, I still didn’t see her face, only her back is visible to me, because of the sun shining in front of her, I find it hard to see her face.

She then turn around and move a little closer to me, ‘Oh Holy Sh*t! so this kind of girl do exist?’  I asked myself, she’s stunning w/ that bright sun, she compliments the brightness on the sun, and she was like dazzling jewellery. I can’t take my eyes off her. She’s like a magnet that keeps my eyes looking at her only to her, even if the sun is making in hard for me, still I don’t want to lose my sight on her.

I saw her turn around again, but this time, she lost her balance and fell on the ground, same time as Sungmin hyung went up looking at me.

‘What are you doing?’ he asked, I just stared at him, as much as I want to help the girl, I can’t do it right now, this hyung might think that I just went in this place to flirt w/ the girls. So I just dragged him out of the rooftop.

 

‘hey, hey! Why are you dragging me? I can walk faster.’ He said a bit annoyed, I just look at him and let go of his arms, he walks out and turns to me again.

‘Lunch is ready, better join us or else you might not be able to get some food.’ He said coldly. This hyung is a bit different to others although he always sounds cold to me, but still he do cares, I can feel it. He is also the person who let me sleep in his bed when I first came here, when no one really likes me.

Well at least he does care even just for a bit. I smiled unknowingly.

While having a lunch, I saw leeteuk-hyung rushing to eunhyuk-hyung and siwon-hyung.

‘Hey! There is a new trainee AGAIN! And this time, they told me that she’s the prettiest. She’s a Chinese but not as young as the other trainee, maybe I can find my real happiness w/ her.’ He said while imagining some good? Or gross thing. This hyung is really known for courting every trainee SM has, and now, this Chinese girl isn’t an exemption. I saw Hankyung-hyung join them.

‘If she’s a Chinese, maybe she’s meant for me.’ he said in a dreamy tone too. That makes me chuckle, but to my surprise I got all of their attention, maybe I just done it too loud? I said to myself, but instead of giving me a death glare, hankyung-hyung walks closer to me and grab my neck jokingly.

‘yah!yah! what’s w/ that chuckle? Do you want this hyung to kill you?’ he said, in a funny voice.

I shook my head and begged him to let me go, that gives a huge laugh to our members.

This feeling. I never felt this way before, them playing w/ me and laughing w/ me, it feels so different, it was like the heaven is going on my side now.

Then I see leetuek-hyung walking closer to me too, he then pinch my nose.

‘Yeah! This kid is really an evil.’ He said,

‘Yah yah yah! Don’t touch my nose! Its expensive!’ I said, and all of them laugh again. I also laugh w/ them, this scene is very new, so the people around us including our manager feels great on what they are seeing.

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

I heard some voice laughing inside the biggest practice room of this building. When I saw a man coming out, I realize that it is Super Junior-sunbaes who is using that practice room.

The man walks towards me, I recognize him immediately, its Leeteuk, the Leader of Super Junior. To my surprise he grabs my hand for a shake hand and introduces himself.

‘Hello~ I’m Leeteuk, Super Junior’s leader and you are?’ he asked, still holding my hand.

‘Uhhm. I’m Song Qian, a new trainee from China.’ I said stuttering. I saw some of their members also went out of their practice room.

I let go of my hand and look down, I feel too shy around this people.

‘Ah! And, can I get your number?’ he said right away, I was surprised and just look at him. Maybe he thought that I didn’t understand what he said so he signalled me to get my phone.

‘Oh! Ask my manager first.’ I said right away and run.

I heard a laugh from his group again. Maybe they are teasing him right now, am I that rude? No Qian, you just can’t give your number to some stranger, but, they are not stranger, they are one of the hottest boy group in the korea, but still he is a stranger to me, so sorry it’s a wrong move.

 

 

Changmin’s POV

 

I saw a very beautiful girl running towards me, she’s not looking on her way , its dangerous, but instead of moving myself on the other side of the way, I went in the middle, bumping her won’t hurt her that much right?

And I was right, she bump me immediately, but to my surprise the force of this girl is no joke, she manage to make me fall on the ground, that makes her fall on my chest right after that.

That gave me a weird feeling, a feeling that I’ve never felt before. She moved her head up and look at me. D*mn! This girl is so pretty! I thought, she was shining like a crystal in the middle of a ring. Her beauty is very natural, to think that she’s not wearing any makeup is what amazed me. How can she be this stunning w/o any effort?

Our eyes met as she try to get up, but it seems like her ankle got injured so she fall again in my chest. And again, I look at her eyes she does the same. Her eyes is so big, like a bunny, it was so pretty and inviting, same w/ her lips, I can’t stand being in this position w/ her, I felt too awkward. I guess she finally realize our position is getting uncomfortable so she tried to get up again, but then again, she fall, fortunately I managed to hold her.

‘Are you ok?’ I asked.

‘Uhh..yeah..Thank you!’ she said while her ankle.

‘Did it hurt that much? Do you want me to carry you?’ I asked again, worriedly.

She shook her head, and tried to get up again, this time she managed to get up using his one feet.

‘I’m ok now, Thanks sunbae-nim.’ She said smiling and walks away w/ an uneven walking.

 

 

Done w/ Chapter 3..

So how is it????

Sorry for a very long wait and a short update.

I was too busy in school so I don’t really have a time on this.

But I’ll try to update as soon as I got some free time.

So enjoy reading! I really love some comments and subscriptions!

Thank you!;p