CHAPTER 2

Gaem of Life

 

C H A P T E R 2:

M E M O R I E S

U N B R E A K A B L E

 

‘Don’t worry, starting this day, we’ll hang out as much as we can and get some friends and girls too!’

 

His words keep on repeating in my head. A part of me is happy, but somewhat there is also a part of me who’s sad, the fact that its my first time hanging out w/ someone in this company since I debuted is making me felt happy, but why does deep down this heart I felt hurt.

 

‘Yah! Yah! Wait for me!’ I said as I’m trying to catch up w/ my hyungs. They keep on ignoring me since I become part of their group. Its not even my fault, to hell w/ this guys!

I continue to follow them when suddenly I bump in w/ a person. A book fell down, as I pick up the book a girl also bent her knees to get it. I looked at her face, ‘damn! What a pretty lady!’ I said to myself. She stared at me blankly, while I’m holding her book I’m still gazing at her.

‘Uhhm.. excuse me? I think I own this book?’ she said while pointing the book that I was holding.

I look at the book and to her again,

‘Oh yeah, I think so. Sorry for not looking on the way.’ I said handling her book, then I bow at her.

‘No, its fine, it was actually my fault, I wasn’t looking at the way too.’ She said smiling.

‘oh God! Why does such beautiful girl exist?’ I said to myself.

‘oh, and also. I’m Seo Joo-Hyun! Thank you for picking my book. I’ll see you around sunbaenim.’ She said bowing at me.

Sunbaenim? So she is a trainee? Woah! I need to see her again! She’s damn pretty!

‘Yah yah yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Why so slow?’ I heard our manager says, he’s looking at me w/ an annoying face.

‘Oh sorry, I’m coming!’ I said running to the parking lot. I saw all my hyungs annoying faces. I cant even decide where to sit because all of them occupies the spaces, then I heard sungmin-hyung said,

‘Come here slow boy, I still have few inches here’, he said while motioning me to come. I come immediately.

Days past but I still did not see her, I almost search the building just to see her, but I found nothing. A day before my debut, our president gave me a party, so that was my only hope, I wish to see her.

I opened the front door of the restaurant, there I see a girl sitting with some other girls, but her beauty stands out from the rest. Slowly, she turns her head to me. Oh! It was her! I saw her smiling and standing from her sit. Is she going to welcome me? What should I do? I’m sweating now. She walks towards me, as she walk closer my heart is thumping louder.

Dug dug. Dug dug.

I can’t control my heart, it was her walking to me. Am I struck w/ a love at first sight when I saw her before? Why am I feeling this way?

She’s closer, and closer and.. she passes me! Damn! Why did I forget that there is also someone at my back?

I look at my back, and there she is, talking to kibum-hyung. They look good together. I must admit. While they’re talking happily w/ each other I continue to walk to the balcony. I was so much overwhelmed to see her coming to me, only to find out that she was actually after kibum-hyung.

I played a game, only these games can accompany me in this cold evening. How I can have my heart broken when this party is suppose to be mine?

Thoughts and thoughts are coming and it pisses me off! Then I felt a soft hand touches my shoulder.

‘Hey, why are you alone?’ I heard a pretty voice asking me. I turned around, and there she is, smiling at me.

‘Ahhm. I just want some fresh air, and I’m playing.’ I stutter, I hope that she didn’t realize.

‘Oh really? I was also here for some fresh air.’ She said while spreading her arms to feel the air.

‘ah, I saw you awhile ago, but you seem doesn’t seen me.’ I said in a low voice.

She moved her face closer to me, then she smiled again! damn! stop doing that, or else I’ll go crazy!

‘really? I haven’t seen you, did you came along with kibum-oppa?’ she ask, just hearing her calling kibum-hyung an oppa, my heart felt pain.

‘Ah, yeah, I was actually in front of him.’ I said, she looks at me confused.

‘Oh? For real? Why didn’t I see you? Aish. These eyes only see that oppa.’ She said while caressing her face.

She looks pretty on whatever she did. It’s the only thing that keeps me calm right now.

‘you two looks so close.’ I heard myself said, but why did I say it? Am I dumb?

She laughs a bit then looks at me. Her face is turning red.

‘I actually like Kibum-oppa,’ she said holding her chest. Then she continues, ‘he is so kind to me and to other trainees too, he speaks English well and very handsome, I can’t find any way not to like him, he is just too perfect.’ She said looking away, I know that she is embarrassed on what she had just confess to me, but that embarrassment can never be compare to the pain that I’m feeling right now.

‘Hey, say something! I was embarrassed here you know?’ I heard her say.

I just look at her, if only you knew how moody kibum-hyung is, and how lazy he is, you might change your heart and come to me.

My thoughts keep on running in my head, but I can’t find any word to say. Finally, I got some words.

‘yeah, he is perfect, girls go crazy about him. But you know what? He’s not really that perfect.’ I said, trying to get her attention.

She stared at me w/ a blank face, then I continued.

‘He is so moody, he moves really slow in the morning, he is also vey lazy in some house works.’ I said, now she’s staring at me w/ an annoyed face.

‘Ah!kidding! hahaha!’ I said laughing. She hit me on my shoulder and laughs w/ me.

‘I thought that it was real. I was happy to know that it was a lie.’ She said.

My heart is in the midst of pain right now, but I have to smile w/ her, this feeling might kill me slowly.

 

Not too long ago, I met her, but as I find myself falling in love w/ her, here comes the heartbreak. I never got a chance to confess to her, but what I’m still grateful is, I still manage to save the friendship even if it kills me to hear some story about him.

‘Why are you so silent?’ I heard Changmin says, I turn to him and gave him a bitter smile.

‘Nothing, I just remember a not so good thing.’ I said, he then move closer to me to tap my shoulder.

‘Remember, I’m here, to tease you whenever you find your life boring ok? So cheer up, there’s a lot of girls eyeing on you, remove that frown on your face.’ He smiled at me and sips the wine left in his glass.

I look around, and yes there’s a lot of beautiful girls around us. But none of them caught my eye, its just she’s still the only one in my heart until now.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Done w/ Chapter 2~

so how is it? theres actually no victoria here, but a mere memory.

but please bear me..LOL

comment and subscribe please.thanks