"I said, DON'T!" - Jonghyun

Don't Follow Me.

It's been months they've been like this. Nothing better happened. Both of them were fighting ever since Jonghyun had found a new girlfriend, which lead to Key's jealousy.

"Come on, show me your phone, you goddamn bastard!" Key was out of control. Few pans and plates had flew in Jonghyun's way. Of course, Jonghyun was mad - he nearly took the kitchen knife.

"No!" Jonghyun won't give up. Why would he let someone else to see and check his messages, call histories and albums in his phone?!

"Just give it to me if you don't want to di, Jonghyun!"

Key leaped on him, but Jonghyun's agility was fast enough. He succeded in avoiding the pretty blonde boy who was at rage. 

"Watch where you're going, moron," Jonghyun said sarcastically.

Key's eyes ablaze so did his voice. "Who is moron?!"

Jonghyun replied simply, shurgging. "You." It was too honest.

Then Jonghyun felt it. Oh crap......

When Jonghyun started to walk off, Key caught his right leg. Jonghyun stumbbled on the floor.

"Where do you think you're going, huh? We're not done yet," Key's voice was grim.

Jonghyun struggled. "You're not done, but I'm done," he shouted.

Key, too, struggled to pull Jonghyun. "Where ever you're going, I'm following you."

"No, don't follow me." There was a hint of urgency in Jonghyun's voice but Key wasn't able to detect. He was too angry to notice.

"No, I'lm still following you."

"I'm going to poop, you stupid. Are you still following me?"

Key's grip automatically loosen. "Oh. Sorry."

Jonghyun grunted, as he ran towards the toliet.