Study Hard Play Hard

Study Hard
It was a rather warm Thursday evening and I had so much home work to be getting of with from school. Being in my second to last year I really wanted to knuckle down and study hard to pass the exams coming up soon. I decided to sit out the front on the porch enjoying the last of the warm weather as it was soon going to be turning cold.
 
I felt bad as I was meant to be staying over my boyfriend's tonight but I had to turn him down which of course resulted in so much whining and the stupid puppy. I was busy reading up on my history paper work when I heard that voice singing loudly down the road.
 
I sighed and looked up seeing the familiar figure walking towards me, a backpack swung over his shoulder. I was really not expecting this and he looked so happy when he saw me sitting there like he thought I was there waiting for him.
 
"Hi Kibummie, I missed you so much I thought I come and stay with you instead" He spoke cheerfully and plopped down next to me.
 
"Jjong I told you, you need to be studying hard as your exams start next week" I told him and he pouted like a kid not being allowed sweets.
 
"But Bummie I will study here with you and I help you as well" He whined out. I swear I'm dating a big kid.
 
I sighed as I knew I couldn't win with him acting ike that.
 
"Fine but you better study hard mister or else you are going straight back home" I warned him and he grinned widely and nodded his head, imaginary tail wagging wildly.
 
I went back to looking at my text books and writing what I needed to do when I felt something poke me in my side. I tried so hard to ignore it yet it kept on and on and I felt my self slowly losing my temper. It was the most annoying thing ever like a tape had got stuck on repeat over and over. His breath hitting my ear and causing me to shiver a bit.
 
"Bum ... Bummie.. Kibummie.....Bum Bum" I heard Jonghyun keep repeating him self over and over as he poked me.
 
"WHAT" I sort of made him jump a bit as a shouted a little loudly and spooked the neighbour who was watering her flowers. She looked at me in horror and gave a slight angry look my way.
 
"What you studying Bummie" He blinked innocently at me like he had done nothing wrong. His face was so close to mine, his large puppy eye's staring straight into mine.
 
"History Jonghyun now can I get back to it and you go and study your English" I scolded him feeling a little annoyed. He was going to cause me to be in trouble with the neighbours at this rate.
 
I went back to work and felt Jonghyun take his books out and open them then he just stared at them like they were going to answer them self's. He really was just a clueless puppy who never understood much. He seemed to stay quiet for a while but he soon started to annoy me again. i could feel his eye's on me and burning holes through my body as they travelled over every curve and dip of my body.
 
"What are you staring at Jjong" I asked, maybe there was something on me.
 
"Bummie beautiful" He mumbled to him self and I mentally face palmed like he was the sweetest thing alive yet the most dumbest idiot.
 
"Well er thank you Jjong but get on with your homework then we can cuddle ok" I blushed but thought if I told him we could cuddle after might get him motivated to finish something.
 
His eye's sparkled and he began to write some bit's down that looked more like doodles then actual work it's self. He looked like he was trying so hard to finish his work and not even caring if he gets it right. I focused on what I was doing and for 5 minutes it remained quiet and just the sound of pencils scribbling on paper could be heard. Unfortunately it didn't remain that way for very long before Jonghyun was whining again. Instead of poking me though he had different ideas.
 
He grabbed my had that I was writing with and he pulled the pen out, dragging me inside and on the couch he decided he wanted to slobber over me like a dog. He dived straight in with kissing, completely messy and rough. His large hands roaming my body. His touch burning every inch of my body, He began to nibble and on my neck, once again marking me as his again. He pulled back to view his work and seemed rather proud of him self.
 
"J..Jjong what hell are you doing we were meant to be studying" I shouted out, I knew it was hopeless to get any work done when Jonghyun was around.
 
"I am studying though" He replied and I was confused and a little irritated. Was he seriously for real.
 
"Jonghyun how can you be studying when he left our work stuff out side" I asked and smiled widely and had mischievous glint in his eye's.
 
"I'm studying your body" He replied bluntly.
 
I mentally face palmed was this man for real. Did he really just say he was studying my body, what kind of exam's was he going to be taking.
 
"Well Bum Bum it's the only think I can pass on" Jonghyun added and I just blushed even more.
 
Well I couldn't say I didn't really enjoy it because I did and he knew it. I loved him touching me and marking me. I loved him even with his faults and dumbness, he was still my dorky idiot who I cherished and secretly worshipped a lot.  He continued to mark me and make me his and I just laid back and enjoyed it. Homework long forgotten as the night sky took over and the chilly breeze replaced the warm sunshine.
 
Maybe I deserved just one night away from studying hard. I had hardly seen Jonghyun or spent time with him so it was like we were making up for lost time and I had worked damn hard for the past week and a bit. We ended up leaving the couch and taking to my bedroom. 
 
What goes on behind closed door's will remain that way and anything that goes on in my bedroom between us remains a secret. Who knew my puppy could twist my arm to give in and show him the love and attention he had been craving for.  I really did give in too easy for him. Tonight was going to be a really long night for us both so it was lucky my parent's were out of town for this evening. If they knew what went on between us already they would go mental at me and Jonghyun and I didn't want to risk not being able to see him that much.
 
You know the saying work hard, play hard. Well I certainly was going to play hard tonight with my pickle head boyfriend and we both were going to rather enjoy this free night a lot.
 

A/N So here it is in it's random glory ><

Hope you all enjoy this :D

Comment and Subscribe lovelies ^.^