Oneshot

Let me be your present
Block B's comeback date, finally arrived. The pressure was overwhelming the members as they worked hard on their new songs. UKwon and BBomb were sweating over dancing, spending countless hours on the practicing stage regularly. Strong vocals Taeil and Jaehyo filled every room they were in with high - long lasting notes. The rappers of the band were dedicated to their roles as well. 
 
Pyo's Pov 
 
The day was over and we all gathered at our dorm. We barely had time to relax altogether. We were about to have dinner and get loosen up. Taeil and Ukwon were cooking kimchi and takoyaki while the rest of us were setting the table. I approached my raven haired hyung from behind who were choping vegetables. I hugged his waist and placed my chin upon his shoulder. My other hand pinched a red pepper from the chopping board and ate it.
 
"Is it tasty?" He asked me, still cutting the colorfull incredients. I nodded to him affirmatively, munching my snack. "Alright then, stop eating the incredients, dummy" He chuckled and shoved me off his shoulder. I smiled and kissed his head, letting him to continue his cooking.
 
I'm really glad that we are so close to each other. Taeil is someone I can trust and the more time we spend together, the less we worry about our problems Besides that, hanging around with him is sure great fun and hah... I talk a lot when it comes about him.
 
Anyway, this was finally a moment when we had time to chat like friends and not like band mates. It's been a while since the last time we ate dinner without phones ringing and running through the corridors. Unfortunately, good things end quickly. Hours passed like minutes and went quite late. As we headed to our rooms, Zico poked my arm and stated that he enjoyed the night better than his birthday, when he wasn't able to meet us due to a festival he had to attend. Then it striked my mind.
 
"Zico, say your birthday was nine days ago right?" I froze in the middle of the corridor and goggled my eyes. The leader stood by my side, worried about how I was reacting and nodded.
 
"Oh crap.. How, how could I. Zico ah, Taeil's birthday is tomorrow. And I've completely forgotten it. What am I gonna do?" I was obviously freaking out, though I was whispering so as no one could hear me.
 
"Pyo, calm down pal!" He grabbed me from my shoulders and shook me to regain my senses. "It's not only you. I bet most of us were really taken aback from our comeback. So, get a grip of yourself. We have the whole day tomorrow to see what will we do. Go to sleep now."
 
 I lowered my head and took some steps towards my room. I opened the door and found Taeil, UKwon and Kyung already asleep. Before going to sleep, I decided to climb the small steps on my bunk bed and creep in beside Taeil. I thought it was a good idea for him to wake up pleasantly at his birthday. 
 
I raised slightly the blanket and slipped under it. My hyung's small body started shifting. His head took stand on the crook of my neck, his nose nuzzling on it. My arm, ipmulsively circled his waist, bringing him closer to my body. He felt like a living plushie, nestled on my embrace. I closed my eyes but a loud noise wouldn't let me fall asleep. My heart's beating was echoing in my ears and beating on my chest in an uneven ryhme. Never had this happened before, while being with my hyung. I forced my eyes shut and let Taeil's scent to overrun my body.
 
___
 
A dim light reached my half lided eyes. I felt a warm breath hitting my face and a pair of black orbits, staring at me questiongly. I ruffled the raven mess above the stunning glare and my lips pressed against a soft pink cheek. 
 
"P Pyo?" A sleepy melodic voice called me.
 
"Goodmorning hyung. Happy Birthday" I smiled at him, cuddling him under the covers.
 
"Ow, yeah right. My birthday. It, it didn't passed my mind. Thank you Pyo." His face turned red and veered his head, breaking the eye contact. "Uhm, we should go to.. ready the.. breakfast. Everyone will be up anytime now." My hands were removed as he stood up and got off the bed, almost falling from it.
 
"What was that? Maybe he didn't like my surprise. Was it way too awkward?" I followed his steps, grabbing a jacket on my way and zipping it upon me. 
 
I took a peak of him at the kitchen, standing a few steps behind. He tried to pick some food from the cupboards and fridge with trembling hands. He fumbled at the counter to grab some mugs, accidentaly making one fall. My hand reached the end of the counter preventing the object to fall on floor.
 
"Hyung are you alright?" I held his shoulder and looked into his eyes, full of worry.
 
"Y Yeah. I am. It is ok. I'm not completely awaken that's all. Hehe don't worry." He chukled, avoiding to look at me, at any cost.
 
"Yoh guys, what is all that ruckus?" One of the dancers complained, grabbing the leader from his hood to wake up.
 
"Oh, sorry Minhyuk ah~ Goodmorning." Taeil made us sit on the table and wait for the others to wake up.
 
Minute by minute, everyone was gathered to have breakfast. Zico waited for a time and then started counting with his fingers, to three.
"Happy B-Day Lee Taeil!" We all yelled in one voice. Zico had probably reminded everyone the importance of the date, in case someone -like me- had let it slip his mind.
 
Our hyung bowed, his cheeks blushing again and murmured some 'thank you' between his chuckles.
"I'm sorry Taeil for not being able to prepare a proper party. You know, our comeback and all the running. But we'll make it up to you, I promise!" The leader took the lead, apologizing for all of us.
 
"No need to worry Zico ah. I understand how the situation is so don't strive about it. I'm happy just for Block B, staying strong." That little one could simply lighten our moods in seconds. Our 'Fightin' echoed all around the dorm and as soon as we finished our breakfast, each of us grabbed his backpack and left the building. Our dance practice for the new song was about to start.
 
As we reached the front door, Zico turned to Taeil.
 
"Hyung, since it's your birthday, you should go for a walk. You and the maknae have been working way much the last week. You should take a breath. I propose to come back in about two hours. Then we'll be done dancing. Is it fine?"
My friend smiled and nodded affirmatively. We thanked our leader and took our way to the small park, close to the studio. 
 
We walked on the stone pavement among the green park. In the middle of it, was placed a low bridge with a couple of benches upon it. I passed my arm around the shorter boy's neck, next to me and stayed at the bridge.
 
"Uhm, Taeil hyung. I want to ask." My eyes rolled and met the pale sky. Surprisingly enough, my voice turned into a more hoarse tone than it was already. The black orbits from morning, finally accepted to stare at me. "At morning you were, uhm.. kinda upset I'd say. Was it because of me? I I know, it.. it's silly to say that but something was troubling you. And I want to know, you always talk to me." I eagerly waited for his reply but instead he lowered his head once more. "Is it because I didn't give you a proper present yet? Just name it" Leaning over him to see if his face, I realized he was smiling. His hands reached my sides and hugged me.
 
"Dummy maknae. You've already given me, my present. It's..  funny though.."
 
I tried to comprehend what he meant but failed to do so.
 
"You see, before I went to sleep, yesterday night, I wished for a present. And by the time I opened my eyes it was there, beside me. I would never conceive that wishes can really come true, but it did. That's why I am upset. I still can't realize it." His cheeks were burning up and so did mine. He seemed happy.
 
"But the first thing you saw when you- ... It couldn't be that you mean.. " The heartbeating again. I couldn't even hear my own thoughts from it. It was going crazy.
 
"Uhm.. It's, it's ok. You can just forget it. Stress really has an inpact on me." He apologized without breaking his bright smile and took a step round the bridge. 
 
"No, no what am I doing? He was happy with me a second ago. What's wrong with me?" My thoughts ordered my body to jump from its inert state and grabbed Taeil's waist.
 
His chest collided with mine like it was meant to be there. I leaned closer to him, just a breath away, placing my forehead against his. My right hand cupped his face, bringing him closer for a kiss, finally achieving it. I'd never thought it would be so good. He felt so warm and made me lose my mind. Such a simple thing could drive me crazy. And the cause was Taeil himself.
 
He clinged on me and tiptoed to reach my height. Seeing through his try, I lifted him from his thighs and made him sit on the bridge's ledge. Then he could look me right into my eyes. 
I broke the kiss, one last time on his bottom lip. 
 
"Happy Birthday Taeil hyung" I whispered at him and nuzzled my nose on his neck. 
 
"Thank you so much Pyo. For everything." His smile brightened his face and paid me back a brief kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck.
 
My cell phone started ringing, interrupting our moment. It was a message from Zico. Two hours have passed rapidly with Taeil and we had to return to the studio already. I helped him step down from the bridge and holded his hand all our way back, kissing him occassionaly. Taeil is a cheerful person anyways and smiles a lot but that time he changed the way he smiled at me. 
 
But the day wasn't over yet. As soon as Taeil opened the studio's front door, everyone started yelling and cheering all around the decorated room. There were colorfull balloons on every corner. UKwon approached us, a chocolate cake with candles balancing on his hands. Everyone singing happy birthday to Taeil, each one with his own style. 
 
"Don't forget making a wish before blowing out the candles, hyung" The smile representative UKwon winked, holding the birthday sweet in front of Taeil's face.
 
We remained silent while the celebrating one closed his eyes and finally blowed out the rainbow colored candles. Cheering, clapping and many hugs followed. Zico got a grip of his neck with his arm and rubbed the raven hair with his knuckles. 
 
"Let's wish to our power vocalist to make his dreams come true and we will always be there for him. Now rush into the cake!" The leader proposed and let his group have fun, first of all gobbling up the sweet confection.
 
Well, we are a boy band so immaturity runs on our blood. We coulddn't help but start playing with the cake, daubing one each other. I tried to feed Taeil a spoon with chocolate but in all that mess, Jaehyo's arm poked mine. As a result, the end of Taeil's lips and cheek were covered by a sweet flavor. 
It seemed like a game so I reacted accordingly. I lowered at him and kissed his cheek until I reach his lips, the mess I created.
 
"Wooooah...." A loud and lengthy exclamation followed, everyone stopping from whatever they were occupied with, to stare at the our little game.
 
"You guys.. Uh hu, yeah that's what I'm talking about.." The ulzzang commented by the time we separated our lips. I don't know why but he had that weird smirk of his, full of promises. "Good for you.. At least you didn't put yourself in any difficult situation to tell us about your cute affair, so you just showed. Am I right Zico ne?" He looked at Zico, waiting for a proper answer but instead he received a mischievious, narrow eyed stare.
 
We laughed at my sudden impulse and didn't make any further discussion over it. 
All of our afternoon passed smoothly, joking around, eating and enjoying ourselves. We hadn't had a blast like this for months and it sure moraled us for our comeback. 
 
When the sky went dark we decided it was about time to return at our dorm. In a few minutes we had cleared out the room and headed to the van. By the time we reached our destination, the most exhausted ones headed to their beds and fell asleep in second's time.
Taeil and me were the last ones to go to sleep. My partner crawled on his bed and lied under the covers. 
 
"If I was the first thing he saw today, then I should also be the last one as well" My thoughts drived me upon his bed once again. I crept beside him and by my surprise he started laughing.
 
"Eh, what is it hyung?" 
 
"Haha oh it can't be. I never thought that wishes are that effective. I, I didn't changed my wish. And.. and there you are again." His chuckle ringed through my chest as he leaned on me.
 
"You should make wishes more often then. I like being with you" I sighed and kissed his head.
 
"I will.." His lips searched for mine and rubbed against them. I kissed the boy in my hands passionately, trying to hug as more of him as my arms could bear. And that's how night met us and dreams followed each other's scent.
 

 

Ta da da da ^^ 

Happy BDay to Lee Taeil ^^

How can those two not be absolutely cute? Taepyo stands for fluffy feelings. 

Well, about the ff. I didn't spend much time on it so it is pretty possible to be unreadable x') 

Even though, I relly hope you liked it. Tell me what you think about it right there down on the comment section.

If you feel like it, subscribe for more stories like these.

Bye Byes <3 Love you all ^^