Fin

When Baekhyun read 10080
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for loving me even if it was just for a week and thank you for making me feel as if you loved me again. You took me back to a time when you loved me and that's all I could ever ask for in this short lifetime. I love you, giant. Thank you for everything..."

 

That's all Baekhyun needs and now he is a crying ball. In the past months Baekhyun becomes aware of the ship "Baekyeol", which is him and Chanyeol, his love of his life. Ever since Exo finished promoting Growl Baekhyun has been busy reading dozens of fan fiction to kill time as well as find new ideas for his and Chanyeol's bedtime.

 

“Byun Baek are you okay?" the worried Luhan, who has been hearing Baekhyun cry for the past hour, knocked on Baekhyun's room to ask.  "Baek I’ve been hearing you cry since like an hour ago. Open the door now!"  Luhan demanded, which Baekhyun follows quickly because god knows what a angry Luhan can do. 

 

"Luhan he cheated on me, and he went to the city, and he saw Kyungsoo, and he removes his ring, and he... and he... and he....." Baekhyun yelled as he continues to cry under Luhan's arm. "Wait what? Who cheated? Who saw kyungsoo and what ring" the now confused Luhan bombarded Baekhyun questions that needs answer. " I will take my revenge! I will never let him hurt me!" with that baekhyun stormed out of his room and went to find the cheater, which is Chanyeol

 

“PARK ING CHANYEOL!” Baekhyun screamed inside the dorm, which caused the other members to freak out, especially Kyungsoo who is cooking the breakfast. "What’s the problem Bacon?" Kyungsoo who is always worried when somebody is shouting asked. In the past years ever since they were trainees Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Jongdae have been the best buddies. Baekhyun is especially close to Kyungsoo since they are both members of EXO-K and kyungsoo has been the brother for baekhyun in times of fun and the mother for Baekhyun when he is sick or sad.  Kyungsoo was always there for him. No one in the entire earth can pull them apart, well except for some random person named EXObubz, "What’s the problem? You are asking me what’s the problem Kyungsoo? You should know that! You should know that Chanyeol’s mine and… and….and…” Baekhyun started crying again “Baek what’s wrong?” out of now where Chanyeol appeared and back-hugged baekhyun “Stop touching me you filthy man” Baekhyun slaps Chanyeol and he runs to the bathroom and lock himself up. The door shut the rest of the world out as he cries his heart.

 

----

 

The following days have been hard for Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun started ignoring Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. He even asked their manager to switch bedrooms because as he can’t stand sleeping to a dirty cheater. This set-up continues for a month until one day Chanyeol had the courage to ask Luhan what really happened

 

Chanyeol knocked on Luhan’s room but did not get any answers. Chanyeol is getting crazy in thinking what stupid thing had he done to make Baekhyun that mad. Dark circles started appearing under his eyes and he is now starting to lose weight.  “Kyungie I don’t know what to do anymore” Chanyeol, who is now on the verge on crying, asked Kyungsoo’s help “Wait let me run down the entire problem. First Baekhyun started acting different and every time he see’s you and me he always go to the bathroom and lock himself. What does he do there? I don’t know but maybe he is puking and he is conceiving. Oh my god Chanyeol you are a daddy now I wish all the best and you should name him “” Kyungsoo, who is busy eating his favorite chips, suggested “Baekhyun is acti- “ Chanyeol is now totally crazy “? What? Why?” “Well you know I’ve been from the Philippines right? And you guys always calls me SooSoo which sounds like Suso. Name your child after me~”

 

----

 

“Baekhyun this is long enough! Why can’t you just punch Chanyeol in the face and call it a day?” Luhan is the only person, well except for Jogndae who doesn’t even give a about the situation because he just laughs at the situation and says EXObubz should get an award for breaking your heart Baekhyun, who knows everything. “If only I can. You know what I started getting this weird thinking that when I see couples walking I would say WOW YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY GOING TO BRAKE UP”.

 

After months of preparation and some stupid bickering and rebuking from Luhan, Baekhyun agreed to talk to Kyungsoo to fix “some” matters.

 

Kyungsoo Luhan and Baekhyun decided to talk to a restaurant where they used to go to during trainee days. Luhan decided to order the foods leaving Baekhyun and Kyungsoo alone. “Baekhyun what’s the problem? You can tell me. We’ve been friends in 4 years now” Kyungsoo, being the matured person he was talked first. “You know what kyungsoo I don’t know how you can remember those things when I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast” Feeling the tension in the air, Luhan quickly went to their table and changed the topic.

 

“So how is the “secret” project with Chanyeol going? Luhan who has preoccupied by the sweet dimsun he was eating forgot the conflict between Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

 

“I left it to Chanyeol. I trust him” “Don’t you mean I LUST HIM?”  Baekhyun’s blood is now starting to boil as he heard the “secret project” Luhan was talking about. Luhan who was shocked by Baekhyun’s comment gave him an Byun-Baekhyun-you-better-shut-up-or-else-I’m-going-to-tear-you-apart.

 

“What did you say?” Kyungsoo, who is now really confused, asked Baekhyun

 

“Nothing lets continue eating!”

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo continued to talk about random things and Baekhyun was just simply sitting there. Simply sitting and planning on how to kill Kyungsoo slowly but surely

 

“Hello? Earth to Light?” Kyungsoo waved his hand in front of Baekhyun face “You thinking of something?” Baekhyun is now trying to collect himself and be as calm as possible “Ah yes I’m thinking of something, I’m thinking how on earth does my middle finger wants to get up every time a certain somebody speaks in front of me” with that comment Luhan gave Baekhyun an –you-are-totally-going-to-get-it-baekhyun look.

 

“I feel like you want to tell me something Baekhyun. Come on tell me were friends right?” Kyungsoo tried to lighten up the mood but failed, miserably “Yes I want to tell you something but it is so inappropriate I decided not to”

 

“This plan is not working” Luhan thought to himself. After 5 minutes of awkward silence and some murder planning, Luhan decided to take the both of them to the park.

 

----

 

The park seems to lighten up the mood for the three of them. Baekhyun started paying attention on how beautiful the plants were and Luhan and Kyungsoo started talking again about the “secret project” they are currently working on.

 

Everything seems to good. Everything is going according to plan when suddenly Baekhyun saw an old big tree with carvings on it which plugged the drama chord on his brain. Baekhyun started crying and runs to Luhan and Kyungsoo

 

“What happe-“ “Shut up Do Kyungsoo. Because of you I lost the love of my life Park Chanyeol! He even left me!! And because of you I became a burden to Luna noona who was always willing to help me!”

 

“What are you talking about Baekhyun? I don’t have feelings for Chanyeol”! Kyungsoo denied and tries to defend his self

 

“Only three people tell the truth Kyungsoo. The kids, the drunks, and the angry and you are not one of them! You better not touch my Giant again or else that thing of yours will be hotdog with sunnyside up and be your breakfast tomorrow!” with that Baekhyun left the two of them dumbfounded

 

----

 

Every effort Chanyeol tried to put up to talk to Baekhyun failed miserably. There were once he tried to talk to Baekhyun while they were on the dance studio and practicing the choreography for the song. Chanyeol tried to cope up with the phase Baekhyun is giving but he failed miserably and he also breaks Jongin’s legs which caused Kyungsoo to snap out and punch Chanyeol. He also tried talking to Baekhyun while he was cooking some noodles but back out quickly before Baekhyun wash him with boiling hot water. Chanyeol is starting to lose faith and he is now getting crazy.

 

“Hey still no improvement?” Jongin asked. Even though Jongin acts bratty he still cares for the relationship of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “No… Baek’s still weird and he still giving me the cold shoulder I don’t know what to do anymore”

 

“Maybe you should just give him the space and time he needs. You know if I were Baekhyun I would totally act like that on day 2 of our relationship. Hello! It’s hard having a freaky tall boyfriend” Jongin tried to make Chanyeol smile but failed. “But kidding aside maybe he is just getting so emotional. Hey baek is known for being the emotional girl living inside a 21 year old boy” Chanyeol have thought of it maybe Baekhyun just need some time to move on from those stupid fan fiction.

 

For the last 4 hours Chanyeol has been imagining scenarios on how to talk to Baekhyun “Oh my god hyung stop imagining scenarios in your head that has -2% of chances happening.”  “You know what Jongin? I don’t know if you are really nice but secretly an or an secretly nice”  “Hyung you should a chainsaw”

 

----

 

It’s been 2 month and 3 weeks since Baekhyun started ignoring Chanyeol. Some improvements have happened they now casually say “Hi” and “How are you” to each other but every time Baekhyun sees something he would start to cry and ignore Chanyeol, again

 

“Hyung what if one day you wake-up without eyebrows?” Jongin ask in the middle of nowhere “what?” “Just answer me hyung” Chanyeol finds jongin’s question really stupid “You know what there is a thin line between being smart and being an . And you cross it every day” “Just in answer my question hyung” “of course I would be sad. But what can I do its already gone there is no need to chase it since its already gone.” Jongin gave Chanyeol his signature smirks before talking again “See hyung. You already knew the answer. I’ll give you two weeks. If your “eyebrow” still doesn’t comeback stop chasing for it since its already gone.” Jongin left Chanyeol dumbfounded

 

--

 

“Kyungsoo! In five minutes go to my room now!” Chanyeol demanded asked Kyungsoo. After about 3 minutes Kyungsoo is inside Chanyeol’s room. “What do you want Chanyeol? I’m in the middle of coking and if this is not worth it I would totally chop half of your height”

 

After about an hour of explaining and talking Chanyeol dragged asked Kyungsoo to go with him to the shopping mall. They didn’t know that there is some guy who is eavesdropping to them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter