2

It Started With A Kiss
|| Chapter 2 ||
Y O U R  L I F E
 
 
“Bye, HanKyung-oppa” you waved goodbye to your boss as you exit the restaurant with JaeMi.
On your way home from work, someone put his pair of hands onto your eyes and covered them which surprised you.
“Yah! Let go!” you shouted while struggling to take off the hands away from your eyes.
You can hear JaeMi laugh “Yah, JaeMi! Help me”
“Guess who this is” the owner of the hands whispered as he leaned beside your ears.
You squirmed as you felt his hot breath touched your skin and that voice sent shivers down your spine “Oppa~” you whined as he let go of your eyes, chuckling. You spun around and as soon as you faced him, you can’t help but smile and blush. He captured your lips with his and kissed you passionately. Your arms s around his neck to deepen the kiss whereas his arms traveled your waist to bring you closer.
JaeMi let out a fake cough “Hello~ I’m still here~” she annoyingly said, ruining your moment “Send me home first. You can continue that in somewhere private”
“Let’s go then” Leeteuk beamed as he led them towards his car.
JaeMi gasped “Omo! Are you really going to continue that?”
You just slapped her shoulder while LeeTeuk laughed.
“Anyway, what’s the plan for tomorrow?” you asked, referring about your 2nd anniversary of being together.
LeeTeuk looked at you, his face bewildered “What is up tomorrow?” he asked.
You sighed as you exchanged disappointed glances with JaeMi “Looks like he forgot” she whispered.
 
“Appa~ I’m home~” you shouted while removing your shoes but received no answer from your father.
“He must be sleeping already” LeeTeuk said.
“But he always waits for me before he sleeps, right?” you said.
LeeTeuk nodded “Maybe today had been a long day for him”
You sighed “You should go home now. It’s already late”
“Say hi to your father for me when he wakes up” LeeTeuk requested and kissed you before heading out “Good night”
You nodded and smiled as you led him outside “Good night and take care”
 
After LeeTeuk sped off, you went to your father’s bed room to check him up. You smiled and approached him when you found him sitting quietly “You’re still awake. LeeTeuk just left. He came to visit you” Your face then darkened when you realized he was staring at a picture with the woman you most hated “Appa, are you still thinking about that woman?” you coldly asked.
He quickly wiped his tears and beamed, he just noticed you “You’re already home. Did you take your dinner already?” he asked, avoiding your question.
But you ignored him “Please forget about her already”
“But dear, how can I forget your mother when I still love her? You, don’t you miss her?” your father asked with pure sadness in his eyes.
“Me? Why should I? I bet she doesn’t even think about us and I’m pretty sure she’s living a wealthy life with her very rich new husband… I’m already happy with what we are today. Unlike her who never felt contented with us and looked for a rich man. So why spend my life thinking of that woman when we can live happily without her?” you said, angrily and almost tearing.
Your father sighed and slowly hugged you.
You burst out in crying “Appa, please forget about that woman already” you said in between your sobs.
Your father nodded “Shhh… Arasseo, arasseo” he said while patting your back to comfort you.
You cried heavily at your father’s chest while the past that you don’t want to remember is flashbacking in your mind.
 
[Flashback - Your POV]
 
That happened 3 years ago, I was on my way home with JaeMi. We were happily walking down the street and chatting about how this day went by.
you  ...” JaeMi suddenly called me.
I looked at her and saw her frown “Is there something wrong?” I asked.
“Whose car is that?” JaeMi pointed at the car that was parked in front of our house.
I looked at the car and was about approach it when my mom got out from our house and rode at that car. I gasped and then froze when I witnessed her kissed the man before speeding off.
you  ...”  JaeMi mumbled and looked at me with pity in her eyes.
“JaeMi, go home now” I said and was deep in thought “Is eomma cheating on appa?”
 
“Appa” I weakly called as soon as I entered our house.
“Oh you  , what’s wrong?” my father asked as he approach me.
I looked up at him and asked “Where did eomma go?”
“She went to work. Why, did you see her? She left just a few minutes ago” he informed.
“She’s having an affair, haven’t she?” I silently said.
“You already know?” my father hesitantly asked.
“So you know about this, appa? Since when?” I asked furiously.
“A few weeks already” my father lowly answered. I can’t believe this. My mother is already having an affair but my father is just quiet about this? I shook my head in disbelieve and stormed towards my bedroom, tears already came rushing down my face. I cried there until night came. I heard my mom outside just went home. I stood up and leaned my ears against the door and tried to eavesdrop at my father and my mother’s conversation.
“You just came. Where are you going? Why did you pack your things? Are you planning to leave us now?” I heard my father asked all at once.
My eyes widened and I quickly opened the door “Eomma…” I mumbled, tears still flowing down my face.
My mother approached me and my hair “ you  -ah, mianhae. But eomma has to leave. Do you want to come with me?” she asked.
I shook my head, taking a step backward to avoid her touches “Leave by yourself. I don’t want to leave appa alone” I coldly said and banged my door.
 
[End of Flashback and Your POV]
 
“Aigoo… my baby fell asleep, crying” your father mumbled when he can’t already hear your sobs then carried you towards your room for you to sleep comfortably.
 
 

 
 
Last update for today. Enjoy reading, subbies :D Please, please, please. Subscribe. Comment. Upvote. Thank you~~~
 
mrs_henrylau89