1

It Started With A Kiss
|| Chapter 1 ||
E U N H Y U K ’ S  L I F E
 
 
“Yah, class is over” DongHae said as he shook his best friend, EunHyuk to wake him up.
EunHyuk grunted as he stretched his arms “At last. Classes are always been boring”
“So what’s the plan?” DongHae asked.
“I’m in the mood for clubbing today” his cousin, KyuHyun suggested, looking bored as ever.
“Good idea” EunHyuk approved “Let’s go”
 
The 3 guys met up again at the club they often visit after they went home to change their uniforms into something casual. As they went and settled at the certain table they usually hang-out, they were welcomed by 3 gorgeous girls or TTS as what they are collectively. KyuHyun automatically sat beside the innocent looking girl, SeoHyun and kissed her passionately. His hands went everywhere on her body, even under her mini dress.  At the same time as them, as soon as EunHyuk took a seat a little far from Tiffany, Tiffany stood up and sat on his lap, snaking her arms around his neck. He knows that she always has this huge crush on him but he doesn’t care about what she feels for him. He doesn’t like her at all. She’s very clingy which irritates him even her high pitched voice. But in times like this, he couldn’t even resist her. His hands ran up her waist and around to her back, bringing her closer. She started placing wet kisses onto his neck whereas his hands traveled downwards her thighs.
“Why do you continue doing this?” EunHyuk huskily asked.
Tiffany stopped “What?” she asked as she looked at him, feigning innocence.
“I know you know I don’t like you” EunHyuk said, as he began kissing her exposed shoulders down to her cleavage.
Tiffany smirked “I don’t really care for now. But you should know,” she paused and grabbed his face to make him look her in the eyes “I won’t stop until I get you” she seductively said, instantly captured his lips after. They hungrily kissed each other as Tiffany started rocking her hips, grinding her body on his.
 
There were so many people around, walking past their table, but they don’t give a damn. This kind of make-out session is already a normal thing to do for everybody who’s always in this club. And yes, those 3 guys and TTS are always here for pastimes. They aren’t just classmates but also bedmates. Sounds disgusting. DongHae went to the dance floor to entertain his self while TaeYeon stayed at her seat and tried to divert her attention to the people dancing. Yes, exempt DongHae and TaeYeon to that. DongHae has a hobby of checking out girls, of course, he’s a guy too but bringing them to bed just for fun or even making out in public  is out of his mind while TaeYeon is an angel-like lady who is just here because she doesn’t want to ditch her friends. Not only that.
 
“TaeYeon-ah”
TaeYeon beamed as soon as she recognized the owner of the voice. She turned around to see a guy, smiling with that remarkable dimple of him under the left corner of his lips. “LeeTeuk-oppa” He is the guy she likes for how many years already but couldn’t confess. He has a girlfriend and she is just a childhood best friend.  He often goes to this club too, but not to hit girls but to kill time until you finish her work.
“I see you’re bored” LeeTeuk said after glancing at her friends who are making out.
TaeYeon awkwardly chuckled “I can’t stop them, they want that”
“You can join me on my table. I’m alone too” LeeTeuk said and started dragging her.
 
“So how are you and you ?”  TaeYeon asked as they reached his table.
“We’re fine and going strong” LeeTeuk proudly answered.
His answer stabbed her heart. She shouldn’t have asked. 
TaeYeon smiled though deep inside, it hurts “Good for you, oppa. Tomorrow’s your 2nd anniversary, right?”
LeeTeuk beamed and nodded “I’ve already planned everything for tomorrow”
“She’s so lucky to have you” TaeYeon’s mumbled as her smile slowly fainted.
“Hey, don’t be sad” LeeTeuk cheered up “Who knows, you’ll meet a guy better than me”
TaeYeon weakly smiled as she thought *There’s no one better than you*
 
“Oh! Hello there, LeeTeuk-oppa” Tiffany said as she joined the two with SeoHyun.
“Are you done?” TaeYeon asked, referring about their make-out session.
SeoHyun sulked, fixing her hair “Actually, not yet. It’s only 10pm”
“EunHyuk-oppa’s mom called. She wants him to go home now before his dad” Tiffany said, wiping her smeared lips.
“And there, he went home, bringing KyuHyun-oppa and DongHae-oppa with him” SeoHyun ranted.
“I hate him for being such a mama’s boy. He’s not even the real son” Tiffany said, rolling her eyes.
“Sorry girls but I have to go” Leeteuk said after glancing at his wrist watch.
“Fetching you again, unnie?” SeoHyun asked TaeYeon after LeeTeuk went off and she nodded.
 
 
“Eomma, I’m home” EunHyuk shouted, entering their elegant mansion with DongHae and KyuHyun. Seriously, these guys couldn’t be separated.
His mom welcomed them, kissing them on their cheeks one by one “You are really such naughty guys, huh” she playfully scolded “Good thing your dad isn’t home yet or else, you’re dead” he told EunHyuk and chuckled.
 
The boys chuckled too. EunHyuk was very glad that she came into his life though he didn’t accept her the very first day but she showed her that she’s willing to stand as his mother and take care of him like her real son. She truly loves him and he truly loves her back.
 
“C’mon, let’s play Starcraft. It’s still early, anyways” KyuHyun suggested.
“Wow, 11pm is still early for you, KyuHyun-ah?” EunHyuk’s mom said and chuckled, shaking her head.
“But we have assignments for tomorrow. Should we do that first?” DongHae voiced out.
“I know you want to play too. Please hyung~” KyuHyun whined, shaking EunHyuk’s arm. That’s KyuHyun, being sweet when he wants something and calls EunHyuk hyung to please him. Even to DongHae.
“You don’t want to get scolded by your father, right?” DongHae reminded.
“But he isn’t here yet. So we can play first” KyuHyun snapped.
“Ok” EunHyuk gave in.
They were about to go upstairs but someone came and opposed “Why play when studies must come first, HyukJae?” that was EunHyuk’s dad. His dad never treated him as how his step mother treats him. He never appreciated him or even supported him to what he wanted to do because all he wants him to do is to study as he’s going to manage their company soon.
EunHyuk froze. If there’s one thing he’s afraid of, that would be his dad “Ne” was the only word he managed to say.
“Go to your room” EunHyuk’s dad commanded “The two of you, you better go home. It’s late” he coldly said and went straight to his room.
“Just listen to him, ne?” EunHyuk’s mom said, patting their shoulders.
 
 
When EunHyuk is already asleep, his mom went in his room and stared at his sleeping figure. She slowly approached her then sat beside his sleeping figure. She his hair as her eyes began to get watery “I missed my daughter. I wonder how she’s doing after I’d left her. I hope she grew up nicely. I hope you two could meet in the future” she mumbled. She pulled up EunHyuk’s blanket up to his neck before quietly leaving his room.
 
 
 

 
 
Hello there~ Sorry if it took me too long to update the first chapter and I hope its worth the wait. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to leave a comment after reading, okay? Thank you for those who Subscribed and waited. Give lots of love~ Upvotes are so much appreciated. Thanks. Lovelots :*
 
mrs_henrylau89