Wo Ai Ni

One & Only

Pretend you are the OC. lol

Kayan
Sehun
Suho 
Tao
Kris

Sehun POV

So I met this girl in China and is an Exotic. She's my fan. She can speak korean too. We met in a fansign but i would say she's a good friend as well as a good fan. She's has always listened to my problems, supported me and just puts a smile on my face.

So today we are on our way to China, as we have a 4 day schedule day but 1 day off. Maybe I was thinking to get her a present. But What?
So here we are at the mall, thinking of what to give her.

"Hyung Help me, I don't know what to give Kayan" 
"Oooo. Now lets see maybe a Couple thing?" whilst looking at himself.
"But wat?"
"Oh I know! A Panda teddy bear. She'll be able to dream about me and cuddle me at night" So when I heard that, i punched hyung in the stomach. So he puts me in a heaadlock. 
"Okay. Stop. What's going on?
"Hyung What should I give Kayan?" 
"Umm, i don't know"
"Good advice" still looking at himself, and fixing his hair.
"Well thank you for the help" I said sarcatically.
He chuckled. "But i know what thing for sure. Just make it a memory where she won't forget about that special time of you and Kayan" as he pats my back.
"Wow. Hey remember, Don't rush!"

Later in that Evening...

Yes! I get to meet Kayan. I thought she'd be busy. Suddenly, warmth came round me. There she was giving me a back hug. A Lovely Beautiful, tall, caring girl right in front of me.
"Hi oppa" she said with her beautiful smile. 
"Heyy, good to see you again" 
"So what are we doing?"
"Can we just take a stroll in this, beautiful scenery, with my pretty girl."
"Sure why not oppa
So we walked and talked about lots of things and how she watches the shows we go on.
"Close your eyes and take your hand out"
"ok?"
"This is what I have for you. A Bracelet that has my name and  I have your name.Never Lose it! You can always count on me and talk to me whenever your sad or happy or angry. Just please don't take it out on me"
"hahaha, I know I can Trust you oppa"
"Will you wait for me until the time is right for us to go out?"
"Sure oppa, I'll wait for you, forever."
I gently kissed her forehead and we turned to see the pretty moonlight. 

Kayan...Wo ai ni :)