Lufany 1 ♥

One & Only

Tiffany
Luhan

Tiffany's POV

There he was the most popular guy in the school. He will never look at me the same as I do for him. I'm just a normal girl who fangirls about him like the others. He's like the most popular, handsome, funny, caring, kind, smart guy in school. I love it when he smiles and his pretty eyes. How adorable. I hardly ever talk to him, only if it's to do with school like homework. 

-P.E- 

Here I am holding hands with Luhan! All I see is lots of pair of eyes staring at us. Hey it wasn't my fault that I got paired up with him I'm thankful for my best friend paring up with her boyfriend and here I get to hold hands with Luhan. 
I'm not that of a sporty girl especially when it comes to foorball, but I was got int playing inside football this lesson. Guess it was because I'm holding hands with Luhan. Suddenly, BAM! 

Trying to get my head around of what just happened, I opened my eyes and see, Luhan's eyes wide opened, my lips...OMG!
His lips are touching my lips! I can't believe this! We quickly got up before the others came. My head now hurts. How awkward it became. 

Luhan's POV

There she was the girl i've liked ever since I came here. I want to get to know her better. Someday...

"Hey, Tiffany, can I be your partner?"
"Yeah, sure why not?
"Thanks
Here I was holding hands with Tiffany. I'm partners with Tiffany. Suddenly...
There I see her beautiful eyes shimmering. I noticed, how...my lips, were on hers...my first kiss is with the girl I Love. We quickly got up before anyone came over. 
"Sorry about that, are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine" as she touched her head
"Are you sure? Is your head fine?" as I touched her head. Our eyes met.  She just nodded. So stupid, of course she wouldn't be fine, we just kissed!


Tiffany's POV
(After School)
 

Replaying in my head of what happened earlier. His face was just so close. Busy thinking of luhan, a car came and I...
Was it just me replaying of what happened earlier or is it happening again? I see Luhan's closed eyes and lips on my lips. Without knowing I closed my eyes as well. I then pulled away.
"Sorry, but Thank you for saving me" 
"It's fine. Looked like your mind was full. What were you thinking about?"
"Oh, about how my first kiss is with you and I liked it" as I had a Big smile on my face and noticed of what I just said, even more said it out loud. He just chuckled.
"Me too. Love how my first kiss is with someone adorable as you and someone...I really Like
" Ahahaha, you hearing yourself? Me? Yeah right, totally"
"Really! I do! I want to get to know you better, before we kiss again. Guess what. I'll pick you up at 12 on saturday. It's a date" he then winked and said goodbye. 

I was there, taken back by what he said. A date? Blank.

Just me and Luhan xoxo