allkpop

W I L D

 

Music...News...Rumours

CC Global Domination Over! Plus R3D disbanded!
by kpopjpopBBOY - September 25, 2013 7 hours ago                                                                                    34012Views...3565 Comments

CC Entertainment's Global Domination Tour is over but they're still powering forward. Whilst in Los Angeles, CC's groups FlashPoint, XPlosion and R3D popped into KCon 2013, which sparked a massive 'fangasm' that spread over to other fandoms such as E.L.Fs, EXOtics, SHAWOLS and more. FlashPoint debuted their new single 'Kiss Me Quick', whilst XPlosion and R3D performed favourites TNT and Ruby respectively.

After leaving LA, Global Domination performed in Thailand, China and Australia before finishing in Japan, where CC's other solo rapper TeeHee stole the show with her cover of American rapper Nicki Minaj's song Super Bass.

Despite the hectic schedule of their tour, CC still managed to create and mold new talent out of existing talent, with the news that R3D is being disbanded and reformed with four more members! CC Entertainment's CEO Kang Cho Min released a statement once the tour landed back in South Korea; 'We feel that more could be given to the public, and whilst Jung Re In (Rei) has accepted the responsibility of becoming a solo sub-unit, Kim Dae Mi and Kim Eun Ji have met with myself and several executives to discuss the possibility of having four more members added....In essence, they [R3D] will be disbanded and reformed with the three original members, as well as four new members...We have also decided to appease the public by keeping R3D as a possible second sub-group.'

This news has left R3D fans, who call themselves 3D's, torn between shock, disappointment and excitement for the four new members. Rumours are already flying around, regarding the four new members, and CC is expected to release a new homepage on their website soon, along with a countdown to each new member's reveal.

 

TAGS
CC Entertainment.....CC Global Domination Tour 2013..... R3D