allkpop

W I L D

Music...News

CC ENT Secret Weapon!
by kpopjpopBBOY - July 10, 2013 2 hours ago                                                                                                 2304 Views...1065 Comments

CC Entertainment is taking the KPop world by storm after wrapping up their first concert at the start of their world tour; CC Global Domination, in Seoul last night. CC Ent. is home to KPop's freshest rookies such as eight member boy band XPlosion and their sister group FlashPoint, as well as three member girl group R3D and solo artists such as Jo Jaekyung, TeeHee and Jina. From the sheer number of tickets sold out around the world, it's clear CC Ent. is making it big and is on the way to rivaling major labels SM Entertainment and YG Company.

They've done well to name their global tour as Global Domination, and ti appears that their secret weapon would be the female trio, R3D. Comprised of lead vocalist Eunji, main dancer Daemi and main rapper Rei, it's clear these girls are the gem of CC.

All three girls are triple threats, having acted in movies or commercials, and can clearly sing and dance, but they also share the same hobby of learning languages. Rapper Rei has already seemed to pass language KPop buffs such as EXO's Kris by speaking fluent Korean, English, Spanish, French and Thai.

However, CC Entertainment isn't stopping here. Through an official statement released ot the public yesterday, they revealed plans for R3D's Rei to go solo as a branch out of R3D. CC also revealed that by the time their global tour reaches America, they'll not only be ready for KCon 2013, but Rei will also be promoting her new songs, all in English and Korean.

Meanwhile, CC's Jaekhyung and Jina will also be beginning to promote as a duo as well as seperately under the name JJ.

 

 

TAGS
CC Entertainment.....CC Global Domination Tour 2013..... R3D.....Eunji.....Daemi.....Rei