One

Perfect Marriage

One

They knew each other since they still kids. Perhaps they even knew each other since they still babies. It's all started when their fathers who's actually bestfriend since college made a deal which both of them found it ridiculous but truth is always a .

And the deal is both of them already put in an arranged marriage even before the two of them exist in their world. Both of their father never tell them about this until now. They have been waited to tell them about the arranged marriage for a long time. They waited until Choi Minho turn into 20 years old and Krystal Jung turn into 18 years old. And like what I said it's all started with the deal.

Luckily when their father told them about the arranged marriage both of them are not in relationship status so they don’t have any excuse to reject it. Krystal’s  father had managed to tell her about it when she in a good mood.

“Krystal, can you come here for a moment? I wanted to tell you something” Her father shouted to Krystal while Krystal prepared her suitcase. Why Krystal  prepare her suitcase? Well for some reason her father just told her to do so as a good daughter she just do what her father told her to.

“Ok Dad! I’ll be there in a sec” Krystal ran to downstairs and heading to her father work room which is located near the swimming pool.

“What’s up Dad? It seems you wanted to tell me something important” Krystal ask her father with curious face, because it’s a rare thing that her father want to talk to him about something important unless it’s about her education.

“Like what you said Krystal-ah it is about something important. I wanted to tell you that me and my bestfriend, Choi Min Seok has made a deal and the deal is you and Choi Minho will married after both of you graduate from college” Her father knew that Krystal will be shock when she knew about this but he didn’t think she will be this shock. I mean really shock. She can’t even think for a moment. She still process what her father just say.

“Dad, are you serious? It’s not funny at all!”

“Who say I’m joking Krystal-ah? You and him has been put in an arranged marriage since both of you still babies. You knew right that me and Minseok had know each other since college? So we thought why we didn’t engaged our children so we can be one big family.  Beside you have knew him since you still a baby, right?”

“I knew Dad, you and uncle Minseok is bestfriend. And yes I have knew him since I was a baby. But that didn’t mean that I have to marry his son! I’m still eighteen years old for God’s sake and you expect me to married? Dad please I still want to continue my study” Krystal trying to beg her father. But she knew it just a waste of time. When her father want her to do something then she have to do it no matter what she say something to reject it, in the end she still doing it for her father.

“Krystal-ah I’ve say it before that you’re gonna married him when you graduate from college so no need to worry about your study. And the reason I asked you to pack all of your stuff is because tomorrow you will move and live with him”

“WHAT? Live with him?” Still Krystal shocked to hear it. But she knew she have to live with him whether she like it or not.

“Yes, you will live with him start from tomorrow. So now you better get rest Krystal-ah because tomorrow you will back to Korea” Her father said to her with smile written on his face. When Krystal saw his father smile she can’t say no or make another excuse to her father.

“Huh.. okay Dad. Goodnight!” Krystal sigh and she walked back to her room. She can’t believe this is her last time to sleep in her bedroom. When she reach her room she took some photo that she put in her nightstand.

“Mom, I miss you so much. I wish you’re here with me” Krystal crying while she look at her mother photo. Krystal’s mother died when she was eleven because of brain cancer. Ever since her mother died his father always overwork himself but still he never forget to pouring Krystal with his love. That’s why she can’t say no to her father when she see his father smile because since her mother died, her father rarely smile.


While in the other side of the world, Choi Minho still shocked due to what his father just tell him an hour ago. He can’t believe what his father said, he has been put in an arranged marriage and his fiancee is Krystal Jung. It’s not that he doesn't like in fact he liked it so much. Actually he liked Krystal since his sophomore year in high school. But because Krystal moved to US four years ago he thought he have to stop like her and find another girl.

But until now Minho still can’t like another girls. Everytime he start to show his interest for another girls he end up compare them with Krystal. He always asked himself like Why that girl didn’t have milky white skin like Krystal or Why that girl didn’t have long hair like Krystal. Until he realize that there’s no other girl that can attract him as much as Krystal has attracted him.

“Minho, tomorrow I want you to fetch Krystal Jung at airport” His father told him while Minho still ate his breakfast.

“Wha..What Dad? I have to fetch her? Why?” Minho chocked. He surprised why all of a sudden his father told him to fetch her.

“Because she will arrive from US tomorrow morning. So I hope you can fetch her at airport tomorrow”

“If you said so I will fetch her tomorrow. But now I have to go to campus because I get morning class today” Minho trying to be cool  because he didn’t want his Dad to know about his feelings towards Krystal. Before he leave his father told him one more thing.

“Oo Minho and one more thing, actually  you and her already put in an arranged marriage so start from tomorrow she will live with you at your apartment” Minho frowned.  Because he afraid he will late to his class he just walked to his car and stare blankly at the street to his campus. 


Hi! 

I'm so sorry if it's not the same from your expectation. I'm trying my best to write it so you will like it hehe. And I'm sorry again for not so long chapter because I just got back from school so the idea for this chapter is just popped out from my mind. And can you recommend me some poster shop here in aff? Because I haven't found the perfect shop for my poster. If you want to you can follow my twitter @tiffmanager ^^

Xoxo, tivanny :)