Chapter 14 - Sehun's POV

Love Letters

Right. I should be happy for her. I shouldn't be jealous. I shouldn't be mad nor angry. I should be happy for her. I could, I would.

It's just right for her to tell me the truth, in fact, I'm her friend. I am her best friend. Though it hurts, I shouldn't make her decision wrong. Though it pierces my heart, I shouldn't react. Though I love her, I shouldn't be much jealous. Because she is Seo Joo Hyun, my best friend. I should be with her in her ups and downs, I should be with her in good and bad. I should support her.

Luhan is a kingka, yep. And he and Yoona are official. I am not saying that Joohyun is nothing compare to Yoona, but for some reasons, that statement applies in the students' mind. The students know that Yoona is the best over all. Although for me, she isn't. It's Joohyun for me. So what I am trying to say is that maybe, Luhan will still choose Yoona from Joohyun. Right? He has a lot of girls in line to pick on but Joohyun, is she right for him?

i want what's good for her, though I'm really good for her, (Nice, Sehun. Just assume. It's free to dream). Luhan might be not the right one. Luhan might just break her heart. Luhan might just hurt, use and fool her. And I don't what that. Urgh, I'll try to make it clear. It's for FRIENDSHIP, that I care for her, and not for LOVE because I know I have no chance on her. 

I'm confused. Do I still love her? Even if I keep on getting hurt and hurt? Even if I know she loves somebody? Even if..

 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. QUIT IT, SEHUN.

 

- - - *

Ayo~

Gosh, I'm so bad.

This is a very short update. 

Sorry, kinda tired. *wipes sweat*

I just came home from school after playing a very tiring volleyball game. 

Phew. ./.

You can skip this chapter. I'm gonna update a better chappie soon.

Thanks for reading, anyway.

I might update later.

JEEZ.

xoxo,

-ImmaSeomate4ever-