Chapter 4

가족 상봉
You are cleaning the house and sat on the floor.-Flash back- Kris messing his hair."HyunA are...you...free tonight? Zelo staring hard at Kris and taking deep breathes. -Flask Back ends- You look up and bit your lip."Zelo,I have to tell you the truth. " You glance at your hand and signed to yourself."The whole truth." ~~Kris's POV~~ You stared off to space in the living room."Oneday HyunA... Oneday We'll be a real family..." You suddenly pop out in shock."Daddy,Jong Up took my phone!" IU whined and Jong Up playing with her phone."Who's this guy on the screen,huh?" You got annoyed and took the phone from Jong Up."Act your age JongUp." You gave the phone back to IU and walked to his bedroom."What's up with dad?" JongUp stared at the closed door and looked at IU lets go to Zelo's house for a while.IU smiled and nodded. ~~HyunA's pov~~You opened the door and saw JongUp and IU standing outside."Hi Mommy!"IU gave you a hug and walked inside."Hi mom." JongUp walked inside and looked for Zelo."What are you guys doing here?" JongUp rubbed his neck and looked at IU."umm...it got boring at home..." You nodded and looked at them both."Zelo,isn't home right now." JongUp nodded and grabbed a slice of red bean paste bread."Then can we wait here,mom?" You looked at then and nodded."Sure,you can stay.I have to make a delievery so I have to go." JongUp and IU nodded while you walked out."Where is Zelo?" ~~Zelo's pov~~ You walked around the playground and sighed to yourself.You felt a tear fall.