Airport

B.A.P One Shots
 
1:03 am
Miho sighed, lowering her wrist after staring at her watch. 
He should have been here...
She pulled her military green trench coat closer to her body, and cursed the fates  for not warning her that it'd be so cold. Her legs were shaking as she paced back and forth, her tall, grey heels making her presence known. 
 
TS Entertainment was allowing their idols to go on a trip for Christmas, since they had all worked so hard. Zelo, that idiot, managed to convince all of B.A.P to come to America with him. To see her.
 
Miho was anxious, she hadn't seen her boyfriend in months, never mind the rest of them. But she missed them so so much. The screams of joy that radiated from happy families reuniting just made the longing infest deeper in her heart.
 
Their flight had been delayed for two hours due to snow. They were idols, after all, so they couldn't just discretely board another flight. As much as Miho dreaded the fact, she had accepted it. It was worth it.  All of the skype calls, all of the waiting, all of the lonely nights, each and every aspect was worth it.
 
"HYUNNNNG." Zelo whined as he flailed in his seat.
"Yah, calm down. We are almost there." Yongguk attempted to comfort the youngest.
"BUT HYUNNNNG." 
"You're not the only one who misses her, you'll be fine." Himchan patted the little one's back.
"It's just been so long. I feel like I'm suffocating." Zelo let out a heavy sigh, sinking back into his seat. 
I just can't wait to see her. 
 
Miho found a seat outside of the Starbucks, which was located right by the terminal B.A.P was supposed to come through. She slowly lifted her hot chocolate to her lips and smiled as she felt the warmth travel through her. She looked around, and couldn't help but allow her thoughts to carry her off. Airports were a beautiful thing. Relationships of any kind are put to the test due to these buildings that tear people apart, and reunite them. She grabbed the hem of her dress and fiddled with it, itching to calm her shaky hands.
 
"Flight 237 from Incheon has just landed."
 
1:56 am
Finally. 
A whole crowd of people started to pour out of the terminal, but it wasn't difficult to catch him. He stood at 6'4" tall, towering over everyone there. And the second that their eyes locked, time had stopped. Her eyes moistened with tears that were threatening to fall at any moment.
"GU MIHOOOOO" 
"Meep." Miho let out a squeal when Daeyhun's arms squeezed the life out of her.
"Off." Zelo's stern, cold voice frightened the other 5 men.
Daehyun stuck his tongue out at the maknae before helping Youngjae with his luggage.
"Hey." 
Smooth one, Zelo. You couldn't have thought of anything better?
"Hey you."
Good job, idiot. You could have said something more lady like.
"How are you?" Zelo's hands had found their home in hers.
"I mean, I'm great. I can't feel my legs...but it doesn't matter because I'm happy." She let out a deep breath, just letting the effect of his prescence seep in.
"Who told you to wear a dress when it's freezing outside?" He chuckles before taking off his hoodie and covering her in it.
"You know you like it." She counters, wiggling her eyebrows.
He wraps his arms around her waist, and rests his head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. He places a kiss on her cheek, before running his hands up and down her back. "I like all of it. I could never get enough."