"I'm Sorry But I'm Gay For-" (FINAL)

Unexpected...

Today is Saturday, which means that I don’t have school and I could sleep as long as I want; which usually isn’t that long since I always wake up at 10 AM. I had just came out of my bathroom after taking a shower, when I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

“Who is it?” I asked as I picked out a snow white, long sleeved, shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans from my closet.

“It’s me!” A deep, calm voice answered.

I quickly changed and went to open the door for my elder brother Kyung Soo. He smiled at me as he greeted me.

“Good morning, MiSol. Did you sleep well?” He asked. I replied with a nod and he reached up to tousle my hair. There was one thing about my elder brother which makes people think that I’m older than him and that is because of the difference in our heights.

I am about two heads taller than he was and considered the tallest amongst us. My parents told him that its most likely I took after my grandfather who is quite tall also.

“What brings you here oppa?” I asked as I looked down at him. He smiled again as he looked up at me with those huge doe-like eyes of his which was one of his many handsome features. Yes, I admit my brother is handsome.

“I was wondering if you are interested in coming with me to my dance practice today…” He answered.

“Me? What for?” I asked. His eyes curled into small crescents as he scratched the back of his head.

“Well, I want you to check my progress. If I have improved ever since I’ve started learning with Kai…” He spoke.

Just at the mention of his name, I felt my cheeks heat up and I started smiling. Kai, is my brother’s best friend for the past 6 years and also my crush. KyungSoo knows that I like Kai but he never teases me. Instead he is kind of surprised that I like Kai.

The sad thing is that, I think Kai ignores me or even hates me because whenever he sees me when I come over to the dance studio with my brother, he just acts as if I’m invincible and talks with my brother and the other guys as if I'm not even there.

"Lay misses you, you know..." He spoke in a grim tone. 

I looked at him and laughed. "You can't hate a guy for asking me out..." I told him but he shook his head.

"Lay, may look innocent in your eyes but he is one hell of a sweet talker..." He replied. Lay, is also one of my brother's friends. He is handsome, charming and is an expert at dancing.Kai was an expert too, just that his dancing is more on the sensual side, not that I'm complaining~ *cough cough*

I'm the closest to Lay when it comes to the dancers at the dance studio who practice with my brother. He just came up to me one day when Kai and KyungSoo were talking and struck up a conversation with me. We hit it off pretty well and we kinda clicked. But I could never bring myself to like him more than a close friend because of my feelings for Kai.

The day Lay asked me out was the day I saw a side to my brother which I had never seen, and that was the violent side of him.

"I will not allow this!!!" I remember KyungSoo shouting in the studio before he started strangling Lay.

SuHo, the rich and handsome owner had to pry his hands off poor Lay's throat before he turned blue. The other dancers laughed their asses off as Kai held KyungSoo back.

I on the other hand had to bring Lay outside for some air, I was worried about the lack of oxygen being supplied to his brain for those 2 whole minutes. I apologized on behalf of my brother, but he forgave him anyway. Saying something about thats what older brothers do...

-

 The studio was empty and the room smelled of sweat and body spray. Not much of a good combination but atleast it the windows were open to let fresh air in. My brother had gone to the bathroom and he left me to wait for Lay and Kai. Feeling bored, I walked out into the hallway just to bump into Kai.

"I'm so sorry Kai-ssi!" I apologized but he just shrugged it off like nothing happened and entered the studio. I felt my heart beating loudly in my chest as I thought about what just happened. I made skin contact with Kai! *squeals*

Checking the hallway again, I inhaled a deep breath and walked into the studio after Kai.

'Its either now or nothing!' I thought as I tapped on Kai's shoulder as he was bent over his bag which was on the couch, searching for something.

He turned around and stared down at me. His y half-closed eyes gazing at me. His thick lips curling up in a slight smile.

"What do you want?" He asked rather dryly.

"K-Kai..." I stuttered. "Yes?" He asked as he leaned forward, his face coming closer to mine.

"I-I have been crushing on you for the past 4 years now and I want to ask if you would return my feelings!" I confessed all in one breath as I shut my eyes tightly.

Time stopped for a moment as I felt my heart racing, waiting for his answer.

"I'm sorry..." He spoke as he hugged me. My heart sank... Is he seeing someone?
"Misol, I'm gay..." He continued as he let go of me and smiled nervously.

My jaw dropped in disbelief... "WHAT?!" I yelled along with someone else.

Both our heads snapped towards the direction of the door, where a very shocked Lay stood with wide eyes.

"Kai! Are you serious?!" Lay gasped. 

Kai nodded and pushed me towards Lay. "I'm sorry Mi Sol, but the only reason why I have been treating you so badly is because of my ual orientation and that I think you deserve someone who would love you, like Lay..." He spoke sincerely.

Lay, stared at me as if studying my expression to see if I'm hurt. But I just laughed bitterly.

"Is it Suho?" I asked.Kai shook his head.

"I'm sorry but I'm gay for KyungSoo hyung..." He answered.

"MiSol!" Lay yelled as he caught me in his arms. My knees felt weak and my head spun.

All these years I spent crushing on him.... He ends up liking my brother.

"D-does he know?" I asked as I stood up. Kai nodded.

"In fact we've been together for 2 months now~" I heard my brother's oh-so familiar voice as he came out of the bathroom.

"WHAT?!" Lay and I gasped. KyungSoo walked over to Kai where he casually slipped his arm around his waist.

"Lay?" I spoke as I looked up at him. "Catch me..." I spoke and then I fainted.

 

___________________________THE END______________________________________________

Author's Note: OMG! HAHAHA this is like the most nonsense I've ever written before and it turned out to be funnier than I had expected it to be xD GOSH KAISOO feels... xP