Truth is

"I'm silently breaking"

"------, you can sit next to....." mr shim searched around the class for a spot for you "sungmin!" he pointed and an adorable boy waved to you *this guy has aegyo seeping out his pores* you awkwardly walked over and took a seat. placing your books down gently you scanned the classroom from right to left where you saw taewoon looking straight in your direction he gave you a cheeky eyebrow lift accompanied by a grin and you turned to your left to see sungmin swinging back on his chair staring at taewoon in confusion, you mouthed oh to yourself and started doodling in your notebook. Sungmin took the opportunity to look at your book, while you were checking the time it had hearts and oppa saranghae written everywhere , sungmin took out his phone and texted taewoon "I think your sweetheart is taken" "what? why?" "her notebook is filled with heart and oppa written everywhere" taewoon didnt respond he just gave sungmin a look of anger.

Class finished and you were the last one of leave, while you were packing up your books taewoon and sungmin were talking outside the classroom, taewoon told sungmin to make friends with you and then left to meet the rest of speed. sungmin opened the classroom door and walked in standing at the front of the class he bowed and introduced himself as if the whole class was there "Hello, My name is Choi Sungmin, please take care of me" you jumped as he started speaking because he scared you, you turned and laughed at him being silly, "Nice to meet you sungmin! i would introduce myself but i already have...." you beamed sungmin giggled and walked toward you and ruffled your hair "would you like me to show you around?" he questioned you nodded and followed him out the door.

Taewoon saw you and sungmin walking aorund the school giggling and yuhwan nudged him " sungmin's already hitting up with her" "i told him to make friends with her idiot! we think she has a boyfriend" yuhwan held his hands up in defeat.

An awkward silence passed over you and sungmin then sungmin remembered *boyfriend?* "ahh, ~~~~~-ah this might sound weird but do you have a boyfriend?" you laughed lightly "you were looking at my drawing hmm?" sungmin rubbed his neck and stumbled slightly "ahhh I might have happened to glance at it?..." you giggled at his nervous-ness "then for your information I do" sungmin stopped on the spot with his mouth wide open "ah, mianhae i have to go i forgot something " he stumbled on his words and ran off .

*-------'s flashback*
"------! ummm huh" "ne?" you titled your head to the side "i was wondering if you have a boyfriend?" "aniya..." you shook your head briskly "well i was wondering if i could be yours then?" your cheeks burnt red you nodded you head and jumped into his arms " i have waited a long time"* [end of flashback]
 

"Taewoon-ah" sungmin sqeauled as he ran toward speed while flapping his arms everywhere "woah calm down !" taewoon places his hands firmly on sungmins shoulders, sungmin was panting "---------.......she..." "she what?" "has an oppa...." sejun slapped taeha across the face and dumbly remarked "hey, hahaha that's what taewoon just felt"