The Right Choice

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica sat on the bar stool tapping her fingers of the bench in front of her. She glanced up at the restricted V.I.P section of SONE club before looking back down at her watch. Half an hour was almost up, she was getting anxious.

 

"Any messages yet?" Sooyoung asked, she was just as worried about Tiffany as Jessica was, they all were.

 

Jessica stared at her empty phone and shook her head. She had sent multiple messages to Tiffany but there was no reply.

 

"Then we better get up there." Sunny hopped off from the barstool and made her way over to the stairs.

 

“Sorry, this area is only for V.I.P members.” An employee held her hand out preventing the girls from walking up the stairs.

 

“But my friend is up there.” Jessica pleaded and tried to push past the employee. With the help of Sooyoung pushing from the back, the girl’s managed to get past the employee and they all ran up the stairs.

 

“Hey stop!” The employee chased after the girl’s while calling for back up.

 

“I got this, you guys go ahead.” Hyoyeon tackled the poor worker down.

 

Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny kept running towards the room they saw Hayeon and Tiffany enter.

 

“Stop those three!” The worker Hyoyeon had tackled down screamed.

 

“Stop!” two waitresses each carrying a tray of drinks blocked the way.

 

Sooyoung glanced sideways at her girlfriend, Sunny nodded in reply understanding what the taller girl wanted.

 

“One, two, three.” They both counted and then each pushed a waitress to the side making a path for Jessica to go through. The trays tipped and the drinks fell, glass shattered and alcohol splashed all over the floor.

 

“Go.” Sooyoung groaned while she continued pinning the waitress to the wall, Sunny doing a similar thing to the other waitress.

 

Jessica kept running, she reached for the doorknob and was about to turn it when she felt herself being lifted up, her feet dangling beneath her.

 

Jessica looked behind her to see a big burly man holding onto her, he had both his hands looped under her underarms. The man carried Jessica with his arms outstretched while Jessica was thrashing within his hold. They reached the bottom of the stairs and the man plunked Jessica down.

 

“Phew, you gotta lose some girl, I’m sweating here.” The man then starting fanning himself with his hands before pulling out a pink polka-dot handkerchief dabbing it at his forehead, in a very feminine way.

 

Jessica glared at the man before turning to see each of her friends being held back by a female employee.

 

They ended up being thrown out of the club.

 

"What do we do now?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Jessica's phone buzzed.

 

"It's Tiff!" Jessica quickly swiped the phone screen to read the message.

 

"Jessie, I'm fine just give me another hour or so." Jessica read the message out loud.

 

***

 

Hayeon sat on the edge of the bed looking down at Tiffany as the girl slept, , covered by a duvet.

 

Is this enough now? Is this enough to keep you away from her?

 

The incessant buzzing of Tiffany's phone was annoying Hayeon.

 

She picked up Tiffany's purse and saw multiple missed calls and messages from "Jessie".

 

Tiff, What are you doing, come down here now!

 

Hayeon read the latest message.

 

Hayeon pressed a few buttons and hit the reply button before tossing the phone back into the purse.

 

"Tip-pa-ni." The whispered syllables escaped Hayeon’s lips. “Will you continue to stay by her side, even after this?” Hayeon looked down at her own hands. “Will you hate me? Will you hate her?”

 

[Flashback]

 

“Stop, don’t do it.” Hayeon pleaded as she looked in her sister’s eyes. “Taeyeon, please.” The tears were streaming down her cheeks now.

 

“H-hayeon-ah.” Taeyeon cried and collapsed on the cold bathroom floor, her grip tightening around the bottle of pills. “I…I don’t want to live anymore, they all hate me…I hate myself.”

 

“She’s not worth it, Taeyeon, they’re not worth it.” Hayeon crouched down in front of her sister, her hand reached for the bottle prying it from Taeyeon’s grip. Hayeon tipped the contents of the bottle down the toilet and flushed it.

 

“She left me, j-just like her…they left me, they all do when they find out the truth.” Taeyeon clenched her fists.

 

Hayeon reached up to dry Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

“I won’t let them hurt you anymore. I’ll keep them all away.”

 

[End flashback]

 

You will be just like them Tippani…you will stay with her now but once you know everything, you’ll turn your back on her, they all did. So I’ll make you turn your back now, before Taeyeon becomes too attached.

 

Hayeon reached for Tiffany’s face, tucking a few strands of red hair behind her ear. She leaned down placing small kisses on Tiffany’s exposed collar bone, moving up to on the skin of the girl’s neck.

 

Tiffany stirred in her sleep. She felt a weight on top of her and a wet sensation on her neck. She glanced down to see someone’s crown, her eyes widened and she pushed the person away, sitting up abruptly.

 

“You finally woke up.” Hayeon her lips. “You slept through all the fun.” She smiled wickedly. Tiffany had no idea what the girl was talking about until she felt a cold breeze brush past her exposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter