Where Does It End?

Where Does It End?

“When do we…stop?” “When do we draw the line?”

“Will we ever draw the line?”

“Will you…not love me anymore or did you even love me?”

“Would I be happy once again without you?”

“Would I find somebody new…somebody else?”

I open my eyes slightly seeing the alarm clock on the side of my end table stare back at me with the bright red numbers saying, 5:53 a.m. I was already awake, but I didn’t want to get up. Today, I feel like . ‘Donghae,’ was the first person who came into my mind today, but I didn’t want to think of him…for once not him. My heart feels like it is throbbing in my chest right now as I think of him. It hurts…but at the same time it feels, well good. What really makes my heart hurt is that I know that whatever we have between us is gonna end pretty soon and what makes me feel worse about it is…I feel like I can’t do a damn thing about. Tears begin to form in my eyes as I think about. I didn’t know that a friendship could even go this…far.

I put on a dark dress that fits me absolutely perfect. It shows every curve I have making me look very attractive with the body at least since my face doesn’t look in any mood for it. Today, my former lover is going to have a concert and after it a celebration to which I am invited to…great. And I can’t escape it no matter how much I really want to. Because, if I do my sister would already be suspicious of something going on and she is fast at finding out things without me telling her anything…just giving her clues of me being really distant of our celebrity friends. Then, Donghae would think that he…was right. That my feelings for him were really strong and that he is probably going to regret to even start something with me that was clandestine. It was our little secret. We kept it from everybody and had secret meetings and secret love sessions in elevators sometimes and even in my own apartment where…it was the first time I ever gave in to anybody and of course he knew, but I told him that I would rather have him take it from me than anyone else in the world. I feel completely retarded by telling him that…too late now. I do my make up being less careful than usual, but I think it turned out alright. I began to get my purse from the sofa from my living room and completely locked up my apartment. I sighed once I locked the main door. “I have to do this,” I wish more than anything that I don’t see Donghae, but it was his and the rest of Super Juniors concert so I feel that luck isn’t on my side at all tonight.

I get out of the taxi and pay the far to the cab driver. Yes, I came in a cab because I sure as hell don’t feel like driving…plus I didn’t mind. I make my way to the top floor of my sister’s large apartment which is of course bigger than mine, but then again I don’t mind. I look at my phone’s timer and see that I was…very late, but this was going until around midnight or 1:00 in the morning. I press the button to summon the elevator as I check a few updates on my phone and many messages from my sister asking where the hell I am. The elevator doors open and I look up only to wish I hadn’t. Donghae was with some chick that was pretty much drunk and kept being all touchy with hands all over him. “Yung Soo, stop.” He said trying to compose her while taking her out of the elevator to the main doors then outside while I stood there like a dumfounded idiot with a phone in her hand. Did he even see me or did he decide to ignore me? It hurt both ways to be honest. I quickly got in the elevator and pressed the button to my sister’s floor and wanted to get up there as soon as I can to get a ing drink to calm my down on how mad I felt for seeing Donghae with that drunken ! I rapidly walked to my sister’s apartment and flung inside without a second thought. “You’re here!” she ran up to me hugging me with a glass of wine in her hand. I quickly eyed the drink and snatched it from her completely emptying it with one whole gulp. “Damn,” she stared at me with wide eyes. “I need drinks.” I quickly began to walk towards a bottle of wine and opened the heck out of it and locking myself up in her room drinking the out of the bottle while I began crying about me…about Donghae…and about my ing life and what I have been through. I cried and cried while drinking and I quickly got out my phone with earphones and began to listen to one of my all-time favorite songs, That XX by G-Dragon. I started singing along as I cried and drinked. “Why, God…why?” I said out loud not caring if anyone herd me. “Why doesn’t anyone love me?” I cried out hard as a drink some more. I felt someone hug me from behind while I sat on my sister’s bed. I felt a hand take an earphone away from my ear and whisper in my ear softly, “I love you.” My eyes are wide with alarm, because I recognize that voice, but it’s not…Donghae and very much less my sister. I slowly turn around to see who it was...

(Just a short story for the time that I had in mind=) I hope you enjoyed it!