idek xD

V/Taehyung drabble #1

When life brings you down, you can't let death win. You need to dry your tears from all the bad times, and just move on with your life. The mistakes you made before should be long gone and out of your mind, why? Because it was all in the past, so just take it as a lesson learned.

True love is something complicating. We just make it sound easier than it really is. So don't be too hard on yourself if the girl of your dreams left you for another man. That only means that fate didn't want you to end up with the wrong girl and that the girl made for you is on her way , but you'll never find her if you keep locking yourself in you house like that!

Having to move on so soon is hard, but if you keep crying in bed for days, moving on would be like watching grass grow. And hey, maybe miss right could be right outside your door, now lets go!

His hyungs words rang in his head once more.

"Heh..J-Hopey hyung was right after all." Taehyung mumbled as he removed lint from his shirt.

The moment he had walked through the door it was kind of like love at first sight. J-Hope can rant about that to Taehyung later, as for now....

Ding dong~

The sound of the doorbell ringing could be heard throughout the house.

Currently running to get the door was Taehyung.

Once he opened the door he saw his date for the night.

"Hey Taehyung." She said in a bright and positive manner.

"Hey [Y/N]..." and for the second time in a whole week, Taehyung gave his genuine smile.