| Taeyeon |

| Taeyeon |

She appeared so pure; you remembered that’s what you first noted of her. She just arrived from somewhere and she gently slipped out of her dress, revealing a thin, silk undergarment beneath. Her dark brown, straight tresses were flowing from her dainty shoulders down to her side as she picked the fallen clothes from the ground and heaped it inside her cabinet. You didn’t mean to look; you didn’t want to. But she was so enticing, so captivating that it took every bit of you to keep your gaze off her.

* * * * *

“Why do you keep doing that?” your friend asked, looking thwarted with you.

“Doing what?”

“Looking like you’re in love with her and then, when she’s already fallen with you, you pretend like you don’t love her at all.”

“Who exactly are we talking about here?”

“You know who.”

Seohyun.

* * * * *

“Unnie, where are you going?” she bounced from her bed and instantly emerged in front of you.

She looked so attractive, with a simple pink dress and her dark locks, falling freely on her back. You fought hard the urge to kiss her. You can’t; you know you can’t.

“Out.”                 

“Where? Can I come?”

“No. Don’t wait up for me, okay?”

And then you were gone. You barely mused about the fact the she looked utterly disappointed with your indifference. You can’t; you know you can’t.

* * * * *

You knew this wasn’t supposed to turn out this way. You never meant this to happen but the truth remained that it did and you couldn’t do anything about it anymore.

“I love you, unnie.”

“No, you don’t, Seohyun-ah. Trust me; you don’t.”

And she was crying.

* * * * *

“Why aren’t you ever in a relationship?” your friend asked, after Seohyun left.

“Why do I need to be in one?”

 

* * * * *

 

End

Words: 324