~*TWO*~ (Part Two)

~*Mr Invisible*~ Kris Wu & Bae Suzy

“This unnie.. Why is she always trolling me? Why can’t she just give me Kris’s number?” Suzy huffed then did a double take. Wait a minute.. when did she even want Kris’s number in the first place? “Argh! Bae Suzy you’re going to go crazy before this recording is over!” Suzy groaned & rubbed her forehead in frustration & stopped again. She was in the middle of the field & it was too public for her to express her frustration. “I’ve to find a private place to punch a wall now..” Suzy sighed & walked towards to where her team were gathered to cheer on for B1A4 for the archery finals.

Unknown to Suzy she was still being watched by Kris. He tried to hold back his laughter but he couldn’t anymore after watching Suzy doing some weird actions & muttering something to herself smack in the middle of the field. “She’s such a strange little potato.” Kris shook his head. Most girls were self-conscious & loved to act pretty but this girl. She was weird, funny & oddly unselfconscious. She ate ravenously, Kris had seen her demolish the lunch provided within a couple of minutes while the other girls took dainty bites. She was bad at archery, couldn’t run to save her life & laughed out loud with open, had bunny teeth & fluffy cheeks but why did he feel like staring at her all day long?

“You’re STARRRRRINNNG..” Henry said in a sing-song voice as he appeared beside Kris without warning. “Jeez! Please don’t do that!” Kris jumped slightly. “Actually I’ve been standing here for the past ten minutes but you were too busy to notice.” Henry teased Kris mercilessly. “Sssh..” Kris tried to get mad at Henry but Henry’s smile was too contagious for him to resist. “Okay you got me.” Kris rubbed his neck sheepishly. “So you were staring at the cute alien talking to herself.” Henry laughed. “You noticed too?” Kris joined in the laughter.

“She stands out pretty well. No wonder Amber likes her so much. In fact sometimes I get insecure as to how much she seems to love Suzy.” Henry shrugged. “You can’t be serious.” Kris stared at him. “I’m not kidding. Amber really likes Suzy.” Henry shrugged. “Good thing that she has you already.” Kris teased Henry. “Don’t get too ahead of yourself. Good thing I have Amber if not I might go for Suzy too.” Henry smirked causing Kris's laughter to fade.

“Aww.. that is too bad.” Suzy looked at the huge monitor that showed the scores of the team after the archery competition. It was B1A4 vs EXO & B1A4 had won by a landslide thanks to their perfect archery skills. Jia smirked at her, a smirk that Suzy noticed instantly. “What unnie?” she asked her curiously. “You’re supposed to be happy for YOUR team & instead you’re feeling bad that the other team lost. Or you sad because one person in the team lost?” Jia giggled. “Unnie ah..” Suzy buried her face into her hands. “Haha! Our maknae is in love!” Jia made Suzy blush even more.

“Unnie stop teasing me! I don’t like it one bit!” Suzy put on an angry expression & Jia didn’t buy it for one second. “Your eyes are smiling Suzy. That means you’re really happy.” Jia did a weird dance with her shoulders. “I’m not over him yet you know.. Bob. This is too soon.” Suzy’s smiling eyes suddenly turned serious. Jia patted the younger girl’s shoulders gently. “Is that why you rejected Kai?” she asked Suzy. “How.. How did you know that unnie? Oh.. Tao.” Suzy realized that news travelled quickly since both groups had members who were friends. “He is not my type unnie. It’s not that I don’t like him.. but..” Suzy’s voice trailed off.

She somehow liked Kris much better. He was handsome of course but there was something more to him. Something more in his eyes & personality that interested Suzy. “Just give him a chance Suzy.” Jia said after a moment’s of silence. “You don’t even know if he likes me or not unnie. We shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves.” Suzy seemed unsure. “Are you kidding me? You have doubts if Kris likes you? If he stared at you any harder you’d catch fire Suzy yah!” Jia’s voice rose. “Sshh.. Don’t be so loud unnie.” panic was evident in Suzy’s eyes. “We’ll see how it goes unnie..” Suzy’s voice trailed off as she stared into the distance.

“It’s so hot. I think I must be terribly sunburned by now.” Sehun grumbled as he tightened the hoodie around his head. “I should be more worried about that since I haven’t been hiding under the hoodie for the whole day.” Kris remarked sarcastically. “Haha. Very funny hyung. You are too cool to hide under a hoodie I know.” Sehun retorted calmly. “Oh now it’s the 400m women’s speedwalking relay!” Sehun squinted at the screen that was difficult to see because of the sunlight in his eyes.

Kris stared at the monitor. Her group were participating. “She’s going to run again?” Kris thought with a silent laugh. Through the big screen monitor he spotted Defconn interviewing the girl group members one by one and he soon reached Suzy who was hiding under the pink hoodie of hers. Kris saw her laughing & answering Defconn’s questions in the same way she had been acting for the whole day. “I want to go home with at least one medal today.” Suzy finished off her interview with her bunny toothed smile. Within five minutes the interview was over & Defconn strolled off the tracks to let the contestants prepare for the relay.

“READY!” the announcer yelled. Kris looked up & saw a close up of Suzy’s face. She looked ready & determined to win. The gun went off & Kris snorted when he saw Suzy doing her penguin walk once more. Kim Jae Dong started teasing her but Suzy continued doing her walk with a smile. “Suzy shi is very cute.” Another host remarked as they watched her pass the baton to Fei & jump around in frustration. Kris agreed with him wholeheartedly. “Aigoo.. this girl.” Henry appeared once again beside Kris. “You have to stop doing that!” Kris sighed.

The sporting activities continued till into late evening, both Kris & Suzy had their share of fun & games and finally they reached the last 2 events for the idols. The men & women’s 400m relay race. Suzy glanced at her watch, it was almost 8pm. She looked up & spotted the fans looking tired as she felt. “Minjae oppa.. could you please get some drinks & snacks for the fans?” Suzy pointed at the fans sitting up in the bleachers.

The manager nodded & went off quickly to arrange for Suzy’s request. Satisfied that no one was going to be hungry anymore Suzy walked back to her team who were preparing for the relay. “You’re in lane 1 Suji shi. Please proceed to the lane.” The staff member pointed into the direction. Suzy nodded & went to the lane to prepare for the race.

“So now you feel all better & are blowing kisses to all your fans eh?” Suho teased when Tao came back from greeting the fans who were worried for him because he had injured his back from the high jump. “They were worried for me.” Tao smiled. “One of them told me that Suzy shi arranged for some food & drinks for our fans as well as her own group’s fans because they were hungry & tired.” Tao looked at Kris when he said those words. “That is awfully sweet of her. I must thank her later.” Suho said immediately while the other members agreed. He didn’t know why but Kris felt proud of her. “Lalala.. you’re doing it again.” Henry whispered in his sing-song trolling voice. Kris ignored him. His gaze was fixated on that girl in pink with the grey cap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note : Okay guys I realized this story is too long for to finish it in two chapters. LOL! There will probably be 1 or 2 more extra chappies. :) Keke.. Anyways thank you to all those who have left me comments, subscribed to me and even read my fanfic! Thankoo to each & everyone of you! <333 And yes this is based on the Idol Star Atheletics Championship that just aired recently for Chuseok. :) Let me know what you'll think of this chapter ya? Thank you & I love all my readers! :*

And the part about Suzy asking her manager to arrange for snacks & drinks for not only her fans but EXO fans & others is true. :) An EXO fan who attended the ISAC tweeted that Suzy was really kind to do that for the fans because she thought the fans will also be hungry. My bunny Bae <333