At the Ball

At the Ball

 

Sandara Park and Lee Donghae are both average 4th Year High School students at Sungkyunkwan Academy. One day~
 
"Dara, do you already have a partner for the tomorrow's ball?" Donghae asked Dara while approaching her at the school canteen early in the Afternoon.
"Partner? Ohh not yet. How about you?" she shyly said while taking a short glance at Donghae near her and then take a deep and low sigh.
"Me? None also." he replied then pouts.
"What?! How about Yoona? Isn't she you girlfriend?" she asked while looking at Donghae straight-in-the-eye.
"No. We broke up already?" he said while slowly putting down his food tray on the table with Dara.
"What?! Really?! Why?!" Dara is so surprised then turned around to Donghae for her to fully face him.
"While were still together, I found out that she has another relationship with someone."
"What?! How could she do that to you?!" Dara looks furious already.
"I don't know. But it's better that I knew it earlier." then he bowed his head down in despair.
 
Dara is speechless so she just tapped Donghae's back.
 
 
"That Yoona!!?? How could she do that to my Donghae! Aigoo~ If you just choose me as your girlfriend I'd never do that to you. If only I can be your girlfriend." she silently said to herself with a blank face.
 
Dara didn't know of herself whether to be happy that finally Donghae and Yoona broke up or to be sad because Donghae is also sad too. She likes Donghae for a very long time already. Even Yoona became once her bestfriend but she started to avoid her because she didn't know that her and Donghae have been already in a relationship.
 
"If only I can be her, I'd never make you feel this way." her heart and brain loudly speak out.
 
 
 
"Well, Thank you so much Dara for having time to hear my awful story." he said with a little fake smile in his face.
"No problem Donghae. I'll be always here for you. Ohh~ I mean as a friend." she said while awkwardly smiling back.
"I guess, I'll wait for you at the ball tomorrow." he added while winking at Dara.
 
 
 
"Ommo! He winked at me! Anyone please help me! Aigoo Aigoo~ I can't help myself! Please endure more of yourself Dara."
 
"Dara? Dara?" Donghae shaked her up.
"Ohh! What did you say? Ohh, yes! Don't worry, I'll be surely there. I need to go now! Bye!" she shyly runs off away of Donghae.
 
"Ommo! My face! Does it turned red?" she then cups both of her cheeks.
"I hope not! Aishh! Please stop!" then she slowly slap her cheeks to wake up from her dreams.
"I guess I need to hurry now and find something to wear for tomorrow. Kyaaaaaaa!" then she runs off heading her way home.
 
 
 
That Night, Dara still didn't know of what to wear for the ball tomorrow.
 
"Aigooo! I've been searching my clothes for an hours but still didn't find good to wear. If only Donghae didn't tell me to come to the ball, I'll surely won't come! Aisssh!" she badly messes her hair.
 
Her sister, Bommie, enters her messed up room.
 
"Yahh! Darong! What happened to your room? Does a typhoon dropped by here?" she walks up in the pile of clothes and came closer to Dara.
"Nooooo! Bommie-ah! Please help me something to wear for the  ball tomorrow." she begged onto her knees.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner? I got lots of dress in my room, come with me!" she grabbed Dara's hand and walked out to her messy room.
"Thank you Bommie! Your my angel!" she loudly said.
 
 
 
"I need to be the prettiest on Donghae's eyes tomorrow!" she continues to search a dress at Bommie's wardrobe.
 
She tries several dressses already but she think it doesn't suits her. She wanted to be perfect, just like Yoona, but she think that she doesn't even bear those characteristics that girl has. After awhile, she checks her wristwatch.
 
"Ommo! It's already pass 11:00PM! I need to go to bed now or I might earn big eyebugs tomorrow! It can't be! Wait! I still didn't choose my dress for tomorrow!"
 
She quickly take a look at all the dresses she wear and picked out something that draw her attention the most.
 
"Okay! I got no other choice, I'll choose this." she quickly picks up the remaining dresses, puts it in Bommie's wardrobe and head back to her messy room.
 
"Aishh! I still didn't cleaned up!" she again messed her hair.
"Well nevermind, I can managed to sleep in this messy room."
 
She immediately lay her petite body on her bed and fastly fall asleep.
 

** Before the Ball **

 
"Bommie-ah! Please help me to prepare for the ball later. Please! I know your an expert in these stuffs." she onced again begged on her knees to Bommie.
"Yah! Dara get up, ofcourse I'll help you."
 
Dara quickly stands up and hugged Bommie tight.
 
"Thank you so much!"
 
Then Bommie started to put some make ups on Dara, dressed her hair, her fingernails and toenails.
 
"Okay were done. It's time already Dara, you must wear your gown now and go to the ball." she said while fixing her make-up kit.
"Thank you again Bommie! I'll surely repay you sometime."
 
Then she immediately wear her chosen beautiful gown and take her way to the Ball.
 

** At the Ball **

 
"Aigoo~ Why I'm so nervous? Is that because I'm only by myself? Or Donghae might see me like this. Aishh! I need some strength."
 
Then she enters the hall already. She slowly walks in passing some people who cheerfully chatting with each other. After awhile, she saw Donghae standing far away in front of her. She's so amazed to see the very handsome Donghae in his tie and suit.
 
"Am I on heaven already? Please kill me! Damn! He's so freakin' handsome!"
 
Then Donghae noticed her and then head his way towards Dara.
 
"Ommo! He's walking towards me! What to do?" she stiffly and nervously stand their waiting for Donghae to come closer to her.
 
"Hello Dara. You look very beautiful tonight!" he complemented and looks at her from head to toe.
"Ohh, Th-Thank-Thank you so much~" she can't help herself but to blushed.
 
"Ommmmmmmmo! She says I'm beautiful! I wanna slap my self so hard to check if this is only a dream."
 
"You look handsome too Donghae." she beautifully smiled to him while controlling her truly-getting-crazy emotion.
"Shall we sit first on that table." he points to the table at the corner.
"Ohh okay." she said.
 
"Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseee! Please kill me if only I am dreaming!" she can't stop drooling inside her.
 
Both Sandara and Donghae sat on the table. They awkwardly look at the people in the crowd and even the dancing couples in the middle. But suddenly, Dara saw Donghae looking at Yoona and his new boyfriend Siwon at the nearly table. She said to herself that she knew that Donghae still loves Yoona alot.
 
"Does it hurt Donghae? I know it is. But for me, the pain I'm feeling now is much more painful than yours. Only if you can see me, only if you can noticed me. I've been always here for you, why can't you love me back? Why can't you just take a look at my feelings for you?" Dara feels so much pain that time.
 
After a minute of sitting on the table quietly with Dara, suddenly ...
 
"Can we dance?" Donghae said to Dara looking directly at her eyes and then offering his hands to her.
"Da-Dance? Really?" Dara is so surprised.
 
"Ommo! He offers me to dance! I think..I think I'm only dreaming! Please wake me up while it's still early!"
 
"Sure Donghae." she shyly reached out Donghae's hand and both walked in the middle of the ball.
 
 
Both Donghae and Dara started to dance in the middle of the crowd. They both feel like they're the only ones in the hall. They only feel and see each other that time.
 
"Uhm Dara, I want to tell you something." Donghae slowly said.
"Ohh~ What is it Donghae?" she curiously asked.
"I LOVE YOU." he directly said to her.
"What!? What did you say?!" Dara is surprised.
"I LOVE YOU SANDARA PARK!" he repeated.
"What?! Are you okay Donghae?!" she said as if she doesn't believe unto his words.
"Yes Dara. I do really love you for a very long time already. The truth is, Yoona and I broked up because I realized that I really love you so much, I realized that I can't live without you and I can't be happy without you. I broked up with her because I only think of you and I only love you, that is the truth Sandara Park."
 
Dara is so speechless. Then Donghae suddenly knelt down on his knees before Dara.
 
"Sandara Park, can you be my girl?"
"Ye-Yes. Yes Donghae!" she suddenly speaked out.
 
 
Donghae immediately stands up and hugged Dara.
 
"I LOVE YOU TOO SO MUCH LEE DONGHAE!" she whispered on his ear.
 
 
After those words, Donghae suddenly kissed Dara.
 
 
Sandara's POV
 
All I think that night is only I am dreaming. Those scenarios I can't imagined and thought to be all impossible. I think my heart and head is going to bursted out that time. But I guess I was so lucky to finally get the man of my dreams. Well I hope you will all find yours too.
 
Loving Him, Dara :)