Happiness

Happiness

Happiness

 

Laying down together on the grass in front of their university the young and newly formed couple looks up into the sky.

 

Not saying a word they just lay there besides each other, tightly holding hands and enjoying the warmth of the sun shining above them.

 

Today is really a perfect day.

One of them whispers, the slightly shorter male with lighter hair looks to the side to his boyfriend, a beautiful smile gracing his lips.

 

Everyday I spend with you is beautiful, my love.

The other whispers back, also looking to the side and in his boyfriends beautiful face.

A equally beautiful smile is gracing his lips.

 

Slowly, oh so slowly, he inches towards his boyfriends face. Closing his eyes in the process and presses a soft, gentle kiss on his rosy and soft lips.

 

The shorter male responds to the kiss, pouring all his feelings inside it just like his boyfriend does. Happiness, love, friendship and a bit of lust.

 

After a very long and tiring semester they finally got together and now are enjoying their love.

 

Smiling into the kiss he circles his arms around his neck to deepen it a bit but still keeping it gentle.

 

They pull away after a while to look each other in the eyes.

 

In the warm, chocolate brown orbs of his lover the taller one can see pure and beautiful love. The shorter male sees the same in the dark, nearly black eyes of his lover. Both are getting lost in the eyes of each other.

 

“I love you, Kim Jaejoong.” The taller says, pecking the lips of his lover again.

 

“And I love you too, Jung Yunho.” The shorter one whispers, cuddling closer to his boyfriend and burrowing his face in the warm chest of his boyfriend.

 

This is true happiness, isn’t it?

 

------------------------------------

A/N: This is my very first drabble and my very first and successful attempt at writing fluff~

At least I think that it was successful.. lol

I hope you enjoyed it and please leave comments and tell me what you think so that I can improve~ :)

Thank you very much~