4

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Stomping her feet loudly Yuri puff her cheeks then blow her hair that covers her face away, she turn around and glance at her room again then storm down to the kitchen.

"What happen Yul?" Yoona let out a soft giggle looking at Yuri's expression. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon realize what really happen when Taeyeon and Tiffany pop out in Yuri's back, shyly locking their gazes in the floor.

"Oh my God.." Hyoyeon softly exclaim, covering and look at Yuri. The tan girl turn around and was welcome by Taeyeon's innocent smile while Tiffany was looking away, don’t have enough strength to face Yuri.

"What happen?" As slow as she is, Jessica innocently ask eyeing her best friend and secretly glance at Yuri. They (Yuri and Jessica) were not able to settle anything coz either one of them want to back down.

"Ask them." Yuri unintentionally whine and pout. Pressing her lips together, Jessica was holding herself from giggling and decided to look away can't stand the cute creature in front of her. Sooyoung raise her both eye brows then look at her friends.

"Did she just whine?" Yuri turn her head and face her friends then shook her head in protest.

"Yes, she just did and she whine at Jessica. When did we heard her whine?" Hyoyeon playfully wiggle her brows, eyeing her friends.

"Never.." Yuri's teammates shouted in unison making the other girls giggle and a certain blonde girl to blush.

“Yul, do you by any chance like Jessica?” Sooyoung softly elbow the tan girl. Yuri push Sooyoung and angrily look at her friends trying to stop her friends on teasing them. Jessica on the other hand gulp a large amount of air, nervous on what to hear from the tan girl, after hearing nothing Jessica sigh in relief but a part of her is a little disappointed coz somehow she wish Yuri like her too.

"Don't foget she even pout." Yoona added and giggle, Yuri bit her lower lip and glared at her friends but it doesn't help at all as her friends continue giggling while teasingly pushing Jessica to Yuri.

"Yah.." Yuri and Jessica shouted in unison, making the other girls open their mouths in amazement. Sunny unintentionally push the blonde girl hard towards the tan girl. As fast as she is, Yuri was able to catch Jessica before the blonde girl can reach the floor. Yuri wrap her arms around Jessica’s waist and pull the blonde girl up. After saving the blonde girl Yuri securely place the blonde girl in the corner and stood up front, putting herself in the line facing her friends.

"Aww...so cute..." Taeyeon clap her hands and beaming a wide smile. Yuri and Jessica lower their heads to hide their maroon like face to avoid being tease to death again.

“Yuri use herself to shield our Jessica..” Hyoyeon playfully pout her lips while admiring the courageous tan girl.

“And our Jessica learn to submit now.” Sooyoung added and proudly looking at the blonde girl.

"Jessie is blushing...aaww...." Nicole tag along and earn a glare from Jessica.

"What happen in here? I bought some foods, come on let's eat." Mrs, Kwon butted in and show two bags of foods. Sooyoung and Yoona's eyes was sparkling looking at the bags while nodding their heads furiously. The other girls just shook their heads eyeing the drooling girls.

“What’s wrong with those two?” Mrs. Kwon ask the other girls while pointing the two girls awkwardly standing in the corner locking their gaze in the floor.

“Oh, just leave them auntie. They’re just having a good time..” Hyoyeon muttered and playfully wiggle her brows. Jessica shake her head to compose herself as she can’t take the tease anymore. She lift her face up with one eye brows raise, lips press tight and coldly stare at her friends. But before the blonde girl can utter a word Mrs. Kwon spoke up calling her daughter.

“Yul, I bought your favorite…” Yuri face brighten up and smile widely at her mom.

“Let’s go.” Yuri softly mumbled and grab Jessica’s hands then they walk towards the dining table hand in hand which didn’t go unnoticed with their friends but all of them decided to shut their mouths and just let out a smile eyeing the duo. Yuri pull a chair for Jessica and gestured the blonde girl to sit, Jessica thank the tan girl and sat down.

“You’re the best Mom..” Yuri happily grab the whole plate of takoyaki.

“Yul, how about Jessica?” Sunny teasingly exclaim, pouting her lips pointing to the blonde girl. Yuri look at Jessica and cleared .

“Hmm.. want to try?” Jessica shook her head in responds and grab an apple and immediately took a bite then glared at Sunny.

After eating the girls bid goodbye and went to their respective house preparing their things for their mission. Yuri sit beside her mom and lean her shoulder on her mother’s lap.

“Mom, I don’t want to go.” Mrs. Kwon caress her daughter’s hair and genuinely smile at the tan girl.

“You need to enjoy as well Yuri. Don’t worry I’ll be fine and I can take care of myself you know.” The order woman muttered using as a matter of fact tone and flick the younger girl’s forehead. Yuri pout and caress her forehead.

“If you’ll go then I’ll have time to go on a date with your dad. It’s been a long time since we had our time alone together..”


“Yah, are you kicking me out now?” Yuri whine and sit upright sulkily eyeing the older girl.

“My Baby isn’t Baby anymore, can’t wait to tell your father about your girlfriend ehh..” Yuri softly slap her mom’s shoulder and glared at her mom.

“Excuse me young lady, if you don’t want me to pull out those eyes of yours then watch your actions. Got it?” Yuri pout and look at their family picture and smile, a smile that shows so much emotions.

“Mom, I really miss Dad.” Mrs. Kwon press her lips and pull her daughter into a tight hug.

“Me too, but seriously why didn’t you tell me about Jessica?” Mrs. Kwon decided to change the topic before tears would filled their eyes and hearts would slowly tear apart again. Her husband died a few years ago, her husband’s car was crippled and crash by a ten wheelers truck. The sudden death turns their world upside down but Mrs. Kwon tried to be strong for her daughter so she work hard to support their selves.

“Mom, stop it. She’s not my girlfriend ok. She’ll never be mine.”

“And why is that? Wait…wait..” Mrs. Kwon fan herself and excitedly raise her index finger, Yuri softly slap her forehead and rolled her eyes in her childish mother.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter