Chapter 11

It Started by Eye Smile

~~~~Seungho's POV~~~~

Wow.

I placed my hand over my left cheek as I watched her limp her way back into the buidling. That lady just kissed me on the cheek, well more like peck, but still. Her lips came into contact with my skin. Oh gee willikers. What am I saying, oh my freaking gosh. I am becoming like Alex and Luna.

I really don't know how to face her now that she did that. But it doesn't meaning anything right? I'll just say that was a way to express her gratitude. Yup, it doesn't mean anything.

I walked back to the elevator and entered the suite. Everyone was glued to their laptops as if it was the newest discovery. These game-addicts, I swear. When they should practice more.

G.O. was watching some action/drama. Joon was exercising to the DVD he inserted into his laptop, as if we have any room in here to move. It's a real mess. Mir was playing some management game. He tried to get me to farm with him virtually but I flat out refused to. Cheondung was checking out music videos and the latest tweets. Okay I lied, they aren't entirely game addicts, but I'll leave that to Mir.

"Hyung! You're back," Joon waved to me, trying out his aeygo. G.O. greeted me and so did Cheondung. Mir somehow sneaked up behind me when I was taking off my shoes. I noticed his presence when he lifted my shirt up.

"YAH. WHAT ARE YOU DOING BANG CHUL YONG?" I growled.

*poke poke*

"Stop,"

*poke poke*

"Does it hurt?"

*smack*

"Hey that hurt!" Mir whined as I wacked the back of his head.

"I was checking to see if your bruises got any better!" he gushed.

"They were just fine until you jabbed them," I said while shaking my head with my fingers rubbing my temples. I walked away and took a shower to relax my muscles. By the time I was done, G.O. was still watching his drama with droopy eyes. Joon was writing something. Mir fell asleep on his laptop and Cheondung was laying on his bed, on his side.

I climbed into my bed and tried to fall asleep. I would've knocked out by now if it weren't for what happened earlier. Why am I so bothered. Sheesh. I tried counting sheep. I listened to my ipod and grew sick of the songs. I did situps. I rehearsed my dance moves laying down. Back to counting sheep.

"Aish," I grumbled right when I sat up. It was midnight and I was losing precious sleep. Would the gym be closed right now?

I checked the maneul brochure-type paper left on the table. The gym was opened 24/7 so I decided to go running.

I pulled on sweats, socks, a t-shirt, and a hoodie as well as my beanie. I tied my shoes, grabbed my room key and ipod. I headed down to the lobby and the people behind the front desk were wide awake when they realized it was me. I returned their bow and smile. I reached the gym and headed for the treadmills.

"Ugh, where is my phone?" I patted as I remembered it in my jean pocket. Now I have to go back to get it just in case. But I don't think anyone will call at this time right?

~~~~Jikyung's POV~~~~

 

"AISH! I CAN'T SLEEP," I grumbled as I tossed and turned. Everyone was wide awake, fangirling over boy bands. By everyone, I meant Luna and Mina. They had the lights on and since we had nothing to do for the rest of the week, they decided to pull all-nighters. They had this thing going where whoever passed out first was proven as the one that was getting old. Immature, but I'm anticipating the results.

One sheep. Two sheep. Forget sheep. One jajangmyun. Two jajangmyun. Three tofu pot. Four tofu pot. I felt my stomach growl but I ignored it. Six bibimbap. Seven bibimbap. This is useless.

"I'm going to the gym," I said as I closed the door before they could say anything. I wore my sweats, tank top, and hoodie. I wore my socks and tied my nikes. I grabbed my key and ipod. Forget the phone.  There were a couple of people checking in at this time. I made my way to the gym and I opened the door. Only a couple of people were as insane as I was.

Even though I was tired, I was not in the mood to sleep. I've been exhausted but I was always wide awake. I walked to the treadmill and plugged in my ipod. Some dude next to me was running pretty relaxed.

I have this habit when I exercise. I start humming to the lyrics of the song playing on my ipod without realizing it. I decided to attempt three miles tonight, or shall I say, this morning.

I stretched my legs and arms. I set the speed on the treadmill and got on. I forgot my water. Gee, how great. Now, I'll something to run for.

3...2...1....and START!

I ran to the rhythm of 2pm's I'll be Back. I did not shuffle thank goodness.

"I'll be back...........you'll.....be.....back.......," I hummed. I went through other songs as well.

"Betcha better know that I'm not giving you away. WIll I ever stop waiting no way......"

"I need a boy......"

"Oh yeah oh oh, oh yeah, I'm feeling good oh yeah, oh oh, oh yeah yeah yeah"

"24/7 my heaven let's go...."

I was caught up in my humming it was too entertaining to control myself. I looked at the panel and I was close to four miles without stopping too. I noticed everyone next to me were all gone but I didn't mind until that is, the lights went off.

"Lights go on again," I hummed ironically as I had to stop the treadmill. I have songs for almost every thing. I stopped the music and headed to the door .

*TUG*

"Mwo?" I asked myself.

*TUG*

"What the hell," I said louder this time.

*TUG*

"Ah jjinjja. Eotteoke????" I grumbled. I pounded on the door, the glass door, and yet, no one came to open it.

"People must have abandoned the lobby. My goodness. Where are the damn people sitting behind those counters?" I growled, a little panicky now.

"AISH! JJINJJA?!!!!!!" I cried for mercy. Suddenly I felt a hand over my mouth. Oh crap. NOT AGAIN.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHH," I squeaked as I came face to face with someone. It was a guy. My sqeaking stopped as I studied the features on the face. My jaw dropped and so did his hands.

"Ah aish," I huffed and puffed with my hands on my hips.

"Yah, why did you lock me in here?" I asked, completely flustered.

"Do you think I have a choice? The stupid maneul said this gym opens 24/7 and some stupid guy locked the door before I noticed him walking away," Seungho glared.

This time we both huffed and puffed.

We sat next to each other, each of us on both ends on a bench. I rubbed my arms and he remained a stick. How akward. I pecked him on the cheek and now I am feeling so nauseous and sleepy. Oh no. I pass out when there's air-conditioning. I face palmed myself.

"What are you doing?" Seungho asked, a bit annoyed.

"I FORGOT MY phone....," I cried. I stomped my feet.

He chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked, a little confused.

"I don't have mine either," he confessed.

"WHAT?! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK YOU TOO!" I cried, louder this time.

This is when he scooted over next to me. Once his arm brushed my arm, I scooted over to the right. Bit by bit, I was almost on the ground.

"Yang Seungho!" I yelled.

"Hmm?" he answered softly.

Aiyah. No words can define the irresitable urge I have to touch his lips right now. No OH NO ONONONONONO. He is not helping.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted as I got up to make a run for it to the other end of the bench or at the most, run away to a corner.

"Where are you going?" he whispered into my ear as he caught me.

"Uhm," I gulped.

"YAH DON'T GET ANY IDEAS YANG SEUNGHO!" I shouted as I shrugged him off. This time, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt my face heat up. Thank goodness it was dark.

"You're blushing," he chuckled.

"I..how do you....Wait. It's dark. How can you....." I stammered.

"So you are aren't you," he said softly as he brushed a loose strand of hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"Let go," I whined as I tried to shrug him off. He did as he told and I tried the door again. Not opening, I turned to look at him. He just stood there with a smug facial expression. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and so did his.

"Why are you...*gulp*....looking at me like that?" I said, in two fragments.

"Admit it Park Jikyung," he said as he came closer. It started again. With each forward step of his, I took a backward step.

"Admit what?" I asked, innocently. I had no idea of what he was talking about.

"I can tell by how you're acting," he went on as he took a large step. I took one more large step back. We were halfway through the room.

Oh no.

"You may deny it many times, but your actions don't fool me," he challenged. I had an idea of what he was rambling on about.

"What are you talking about?" I gulped.

"Ahh, acting innocent. How cute," he remarked as I was three steps away from not escaping his wrath.

"What do you want to me to say?" I asked, bluntly.

"More like what you've been dying to confess," he said. And he stopped.

"You are a tough cookie aren't you," he smirked while zipping down his jacket. He took it off and looked at me. NOT IN HERE!!!!! HELP SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!

"I'm not ready," I stammered quietly.

"For what?" he asked as he started to walk again. Just two more steps before I hit the wall. I was about to crack. I had butterflies I could not get rid of and he was not helping. Even thinking about him gave me goosebumps. He was that intimidating. Was I scared?

"Am I scaring you?" he asked, with question.

"No," I answered quickly.

"Good. Now you can answer my question truthfully right?" he asked, sounding like he was having fun doing this to me. He stopped in his track. Only one more step.

"What question?" I asked.

"What do you think of me Jikyung-ah," he smirked while leaning in.

"Excuse me?"

"Tell me. What do you think of oppa?" he breathed into my face. Even his breath, his minty breath, was irresitable. I was on the verge of cracking.

He tried to evoke me by fixing my hair, giving me those lightning bolts with his eyes.

"I......erm....I..." I stammered.

"Think......"

"I...I'M"

"It's cold in here isn't it?" I laughed shakily. He raised and eyebrow and bit his lip. While looking at me directly in the eye, he wrapped his jacket around me and took a step forward. This time, my back hit the wall.

He brushed lint off of my shoulder and waited patiently for my answer. I refused to make eye contact.

"Hiding something?" he asked, annoyingly.

"Ani...."

"So tell me...."

"Unless you are waiting for something," he grinned, with his half smile. I felt my knees weaken. Oh god, that smile. He titled his head to the side and I heard a loud smack.

Both arm were around my shoulders and his palms hit the wall behind me. I looked at both of his arms and back at him.

"Be honest. Come on. What is there to hide?" he smiled.

"Not telling you," I stammered.

"Really now?" he grinned happily as he leaned in closer. Our noses were close to touching. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Will you tell me now?" he asked. Our noses touched and I opened my eyes.

"Nuh-uh,"

His left cheek touched my right cheek and he never failed to make eye contact. I was looking at his lips.

"Whatcha looking at Jikyung?" he asked.

I felt my blood boil and my cheeks turning tomato-red. My palms were sweating and I was becoming dizzly. This was too much for a human being to handle all at once. This was it. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to. I just had to.

"Hmm?" he asked again.

"Oppa," I started. The edges of his mouth came into form a straight line. He was listening now, completely focused.

"Kiss me," I said. And with that, he looked serious for a moment and smiled.

"Thought you were never going to ask," he smirked before crushing his lips onto mine. I felt fireworks ignite and my knees wobbling even more. So this was how it was kissing Seungho. It was an innocent kiss, not a sloppy one. My first kiss. Unbelievable, but yes. This man here, stole my first kiss.

I tippied-toed to reach his height and I threw my arms around his neck. We did not break away as he cupped the side of my face. He kissed me. It wasn't just a peck. I wanted this to last forever because I had been secretly fantasizing about him before.

He pulled back slowly and smiled at me.

"As much as I hate that you haven't crack yet. Pabo, I like you," he confessed. I looked down with a smile and back up at him.