Chapter 12

Bet Or True Love

 

Chapter 12

 

At night - SooHae's POV

 

“ Soo, you are so beautiful ” Donghae said while kiss Soo’s cheek

 

“ Thanks oppa ” Soo smiles

 

Donghae drive away “ Oppa, where are we going ”

 

Donghae just gives a smiles, after a while they arrive at his apartment. They are in front of the door

 

“ Soo, close your eyes ”

 

Donghae slowly open the door and guide Soo inside. He slowly takes off his hands and Soo opens her eyes. In front of her, there are rose petals everywhere. Donghae comes back with a big bouquet of rose.

 

“ Oppa you prepared all this for me ”

 

“ Of course, I will only prepare this for you and no one else ”

 

Tears fall down from Soo and she hugs Donghae tightly. I really hope those beautiful think is coming from Sica but I know this will never happen. Because never she never loves me…. why am I still thinking of her? I need to forget about her…..

 

Donghae pull off the hug “ Soo is everything all right. Did something happen? ” he asks worriedly

 

Soo shook her head “ No oppa nothing happen. I’m just too happy ” she lied

“ Soo will you become my girlfriend. I know I said I will give you ti….. ”

 

Maybe this is the best way to forget about her.

 

“ Yes oppa, I will be your girlfriend ”

 

Donghae smiles happily then lift Soo up while hugging her

 

“ I love you Soo ”

 

“ I love you too oppa ”

 

I’m sorry oppa but I will try to love you with my whole heart…I know it won’t be happening soon but I will try…

 

He takes Soo’s hand and guides her into the dinning room. They sit down and Donghae is talking happily with Soo but of course Soo just act happy. After dinner, they went into the living room hugging each other. Slowly, she felt something around her neck. She looks down and saw a diamond heart shape necklace.

 

“ Oppa, I didn’t prepare something for you I can’t take this ”

 

“ You being my girlfriend is the best gift I receive ” Donghae said and he slowly went closer to Soo and kisses her on the lips.

 

Soo wraps her arms around Donghae’s neck.

 

YoonKeun’s POV

 

Keun-Suk books a pension near the beach. He is now in the kitchen preparing dinner while Yoona is looking outside the window. Yoong is looking at the couple ring that Keun-Suk gaves her and she were thinking about Yuri and tears fall down. She quickly wipes it away. Im Yoona, stop thinking about her everything is finish between us. Now oppa is your boyfriend. Yes, I accepted him I don’t know if this is the best way to forget about her. He is a nice person, I really don’t want to hurt him so I will try hard to love him back. Suddenly, she feels a pair of arms on her waist that snap her out of the thought. His chin is on her shoulder while back hugging her.

 

“ The foods are ready ”

 

Yoona turns around then hugs him back.

 

“ Thank you oppa ” tears fall down

 

“ Yoong, what happen? ” he asks worriedly

 

“ Nothing, I’m just too happy. I’m good for you ”

He chuckles “ You are perfect for me. You are always my goddess. I love you Yoona ”

 

“ I love you too oppa ” I’m sorry for lying about this words and that my heart don’t belong to you yet. But I will try to give my whole heart to you oppa and say I love you with my whole heart.

 

He slowly kisses on Yoona’s lips. Maybe I can love you after tonight… Slowly Yoong respond to the kiss.

 

KhunFany’s POV

 

After diner, they went at the 63 building. Fany is getting cold and NichKhun gives his jacket to Fany.

 

“ Oppa, you will get sick ”

 

Khun smiles “ I better if I get sick instead of you ”

 

Fany smiles and Khun take out of small box. When he opens it is a couple ring.

 

“ I hope you will accept it and become my girlfriend ” Khun slowly said

 

“ Will you still want me to be your girlfriend if my heart belong to someone else ” Fany asks

 

“ Yes, I love you Fany. I will try to erase this person in your heart and replace it by me ”

 

Fany chuckles “ Since when you are so stupid ”

 

“ Only you can make me stupid. Now, will you accept this stupid to be your boyfriend ”

 

Fany nods then Khun put the ring on Fany’s finger and hug her.

 

Kim Taeyeon, I will never forgive you for playing with my feeling. Maybe this is the best way to forget about you. I will try to love oppa…

 

Khun pull off the hug then kiss Fany’s lips.

 

HyoJoon’s POV

 

Joon went to Jeju Island with his private airplane.

 

“ Oppa, I have class tomorrow ”

 

“ Don’t worry, we will come back in time tomorrow ”

 

He smiles and Hyomin looks out of the window thinking about Sunny. Why you are doing this to me Sunny-ah? I thought you really love me but everything is just a bet… From now on, I will erase you from my past and you are just a stranger to me.

 

After a while, they finally arrive and Joon drive to the pension. Joon already prepared everything. During diner, Joon is talking non-stop while Hyomin just smiles. After diner

 

“ Let’s go walk on the beach ” Joon said

 

“ Sure ”

 

They walk on the beach, then Joon suddenly stop

 

“ Oppa, what happen? ”

 

“ There’s something in the sand. Why don’t you look at it ” Joon point

 

Hyomin slowly bent down and saw a box. She opens it and saw a couple ring.

 

“ You prepared this right ” Hyomin looks at Joon

 

“ I know I said I will give you time, but I really want to let you know that I love you and I want to be with you. Hyomin, will you accept to be my girlfriend ”

 

Sunny never loves me but oppa really do. Maybe I should give him a chance…..

 

Hyomin nods and Joon hugs her then kiss her on the lips.

 

YulSicTaeSun’s POV

 

The four girls are ready to meet SooFanyYoonHyo at their meeting place. Before they go out they look at the couple ring they bought and they went out separately.

 

Jessica books a hotel room to celebrate with Soo. She went there a little earlier to decorate the room.

 

Yul is waiting for Yoong at the entrance of the concert hall.

 

Tae and Sunny reserved a romantic restaurant.

 

They are waiting for the girls. Time past and the girls are still not here.  They texted and called them but no answer. After two hours, they start to get worried so they decided to went at their house.

 

They four girls arrived one after another.

 

“ What are you doing here Yul ” Jessica asks

 

“ Yoong didn’t show up ”

 

Then they saw Tae and Sunny’s car arrived.

 

They tried to enter the keycode but the door didn’t open.

 

“ What happen? ” Yul asks

 

“ Let me try it ” Sunny said then push Yul away but the door didn’t open.

 

They decide to wait outside the house and call them but of course no one answer. Slowly the sun comes up and is already morning.

 

“ They didn’t come home the whole night, where are they? ” Tae start to panic

 

“ Maybe they went back to their parents house. Let’s go back home first to change then go to the university. Maybe they will be there ” Sunny said

 

They nod

 

SooHae’s POV

 

Soo slowly open her eyes and saw Donghae staring at her with a bright smile.

 

“ Oppa, stop staring at me ”

 

Donghae chuckles “ You are so beautiful when you are asleep ” he said then kiss her cheek then put his arm on Soo’s waist.

 

“ Soo, we are going back to L.A. tonight. Will you go with me and finish your study there ”

 

Maybe this is the best way to get away from Jessica and forget about her……

 

“ Yes oppa, I will go with you ”

 

YoonKeun’s POV

 

Yoona slowly wake up and saw Keun Suk still sleeping with his arm on her waist. She slowly gets dress and went out of the bed. She went out on the balcony lost in her thought. She felt someone back hugging her.

 

“ Oppa, why are you up so early ”

 

“ I can’t sleep without you beside me ”

“ I need to go back home to change my clothes then go to university ”

 

“ I’ll drive you back ”

 

Yoona turns to face Keun-Suk.

 

“ I can go back by myself ”

 

“ No, I’ll drive you ”

 

“ OK then ”

 

“ Yoong….hmmmm…..”

 

“ What it is oppa? ”

 

“ Tonight I need to go back to L.A. with the guys. I want you to come with me and finish your study there. I know I’m selfish but I don’t want to be too far from you ”

 

“ I’ll go with you ”

 

“ Are you sure? ”

 

“ Yes, I’m your girlfriend so of course I will follow you ”

 

KhunFany’s POV

 

Fany slowly opens her eyes and saw Nichkhun still sleeping. Am I doing the right thing? Nichkhun opens his eyes and smile at Fany.

 

“ Morning ” he said then kiss her lips

 

After they broke the kiss “ Oppa, are you going back to L.A. tonight ”

 

“ Yes, I want to ask you if you want…. ”

 

“ Yes, I will go with you ”

 

“ Are you sure? ”

 

“ Yes and I know you will take care of me ”

 

“ Of course I will take care of you Fany ”

 

Nichkhun hugs Fany.

 

JoonHyo’s POV

 

Joon is back hugging the sleeping Hyomin.

 

After a while Hyomin woke up “ Oppa, can you stop hugging me. I won’t disappear ” she teases

 

“ I just want to make sure that everything happened last night is not a dream ”

 

“ No is not a dream ” Hyomin turns to face Joon.

 

“ Oppa, I want to go back to L.A. with you ”

 

Joon surprise by Hyomin’s words.

 

“ You don’t want me to come ” Hyomin pout

 

“ Of course not. I was just surprise that you said it by yourself ”

 

“ I just don’t want to stay in Korea anymore ” Hyomin said

 

The girl’s POV

 

SooFanyYoonHyo arrive at the university in their black Ferrari that caught everyone attention. When they went out the car practically everyone runs toward them.

 

“ Wow they are so beautiful ”

 

“ They are really Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, Tiffany Hwang and Park Hyomin ”

 

“ They are so georgous ”

 

“ They are so beautiful ”

 

“ They are my goddess ”

 

In less than five minutes, the news spread around the whole university. During this time, YulSicTaeSun are waiting for the girls in class so they didn’t heard about the news. 10 minutes later, SooFanyYoonHyo arrived in the class following almost by everyone but they didn’t look at YulSicTaeSun. They walk toward the students in front asking them if they could change seat with them. Of course, they are falling for the four goddess beauty quickly nod and give the seat to them.

 

“ Who are they? ” Sunny asks

 

“ Wow, they are so beautiful. Especially the eyes-smile girl ” Tae said

 

“ The doe eyes girl is more beautiful ” Yul said

 

“ I like the tall one but she seems familiar ” Jessica said

 

“ Yah~~~ stop it. We have girlfriend ” Sunny said

 

“ We are just talking Sunny-ah. ” Tae said

 

Then they four students who change seat sit next to YulSicTaeSun.

 

“ Excuse-me, but this seat already taken ” Yul said

 

“ You mean Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany and Hyomin ”

 

“ Yes ” Jessica said

 

“ They are already here ” one student says

 

“ What? Where? ” Tae asks while looking around

 

The four student point at the four beautiful girls. YulSicTaeSun jaw dropped

 

“ You mean there are Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany and Hyomin ”

 

“ You guys don’t know ” a student, asks in surprise

 

“ You guys are so lucky to go out with the goddess, the are so beautiful ”

 

YulSicTaeSun can’t believe what they just heard. The four beautiful girls are their girlfriend. But why they don’t sit beside us or look at us. – they thought

 

During the whole class they can’t their eyes away from the four goddess. Before the end of the class, the teacher assigns the partner for a project. SooFanyYoonHyo are pairing with YulSicTaeSun. After the student left, SooFanyYoonHyo went to talk to the teacher and after a while the teacher call YulSicTaeSun telling them SooFanyYoonHyo are not part of the project. They are shocked about the teacher word, after he left YulSicTaeSun are looking for SooFanyYoonHyo but the classroom is empty. They quickly run outside and look around the university campus. After a while they finally found them. They went near them but the four girls walk away.

 

SooSica’s POV

 

Soo is walking away from Jessica. Sica quickly runs toward Soo and hold her arm.

 

“ Soo ”

 

Soo push her hand away

 

“ Baby, what happen? Why are you acting like this? ”

 

“ Stop calling me this. ” Soo said coldly

 

“ Soo, why are you like this? Where were you last night? I was waiting for you do you know how worried I was ” Sica said

 

Soo scoff “ Stop acting like you really care about me ”

 

“ What are you talking about, of course I care about you. You are my girlfriend ”

 

“ Oh yes, I almost forget. Maybe you still need to act like you care then dump me after this ”

 

“ I will never do this to you ”

 

“ Wait maybe you need to wait for your friends otherwise you can’t win this bet ”

 

Jessica was shocked about what she just heard “ H-h-how do you know about the bet? ”

 

“ You don’t have to know. I’m sorry but I don’t think you can win this bet ” Soo was about to walk away. Jessica quickly hugs her from behind.

 

“ No Soo, is not what you think? I really love you and we already give up this bet because I’m falling in love with you. Please believe me ”

 

“ You know what, I don’t believe a single word of you. I hope we won’t see each other anymore Jessica-shi ”

 

Soo walks away without looking back at Jessica. Jessica falls on the ground and cry hard.

 

YoonYul’s POV

 

“ Yoong ” Yul follows Yoona from behing

 

“………………”

 

She can’t take it anymore then run in front of Yoona.

 

“ What do you want? ” Yoona asks coldly

 

“ Baby, are you sick? Where were you last night? ” she puts her hand on Yoona’s forehead but Yoong push it away

 

“ Stop your acting Kwon Yuri ”

 

“ What are you talking about? ”

 

“  I already know about your bet ”

 

Yul is frozen at her place.

 

“ No baby, listen the bet is over. I really love you ” then hug Yoong but get push away

 

“ Don’t come near me I don’t want to see you never again.” With this Yoona walks away leaving the crying Yuri behind.

 

TaeNy’s POV

 

Tae was running behind then Fany’s phone rang. Tae get angry when she heard Fany talking with Nichkhun. After she hangs up, Tae went in front of Fany.

 

“ Are you with him last night? ” Tae asks angrily

 

“ Of course I was with him last night. I need to spend the Valentine’s Day with my boyfriend ”

 

“ What are you talking about? You are my girlfriend. ”

 

“ Not anymore ”

 

“ What do you mean? ”

 

“ I’m so stupid to believe that you love me ”

 

“ Of course I love you Fany-ah ”

 

“ No you are not. Everything you done or said is for the bet ”

 

“ Y-You know about this bet ”

 

Fany scoff “ Of course you don’t want me to know. If I don’t you can dump me and win this bet ”

 

Tae takes Fany’s hands “ No Fany, the bet is over. We already end up this a months ago ”

 

“ Do you think I’m stupid and believe what you say? ”

 

“ No is true ”

 

“ You know what, I don’t care. Just stay away from me ”

 

Fany walks away leaving the crying Taeyeon behind. 

 

“ Fany-ah, I love you I really do ” Tae scream but is too late Fany already disappear.

 

SunByung’s POV

 

“ Hyomin-ah, where were you last night. I was so worried about you ”

 

Hyomin scoff “ You worry about me ”

 

“ Of course, you are my girlfriend ”

 

“ I’m not your girlfriend. No maybe I should say I was never your girlfriend. I was just a part of your bet ”

 

“ H-How do you know? ”

 

“ That’s not important. I was so stupid to fall for you ”

 

“  No, my feeling for you is true. We ended the bet because we are falling in love with you guys ” Sunny takes Hyomin’s hands but Hyomin push it away

 

“ You guys are playing with our feeling because we are the nerds the weirdo. Now you see our true self and you say you love me ”

 

“ No, I love you not because of your beauty. I love you because you are Park Hyomin. It doesn’t matter for me if you are the nerds of the university or the goddess ” tears fall down from Sunny.

 

“ I will never forget about me. From now on, stay away from me I don’t want to see you face anymore ” Hyomin said coldly and walk away.

 

YulSicTaeSun’s POV

 

“  Who told them about the bet? ” Sunny asks angrily

 

“ I-I don’t know ” Yul sob

 

“ I can’t believe our campus player are crying for those nerds….no I should say the four goddess ” Hara went near them

 

“ You told them about the bet ” Jessica grabs her collar

 

“ Yes, this is my revenge. I won’t let you get the happiness so easily Jessica Jung. You guys must regret about it right? The four nerds transform into four goddess. I can’t believe it, they are so beautiful. But I’m sure is they will never forgive you about what you’ve done to them ” Hara smirks then walk away.

“ I will kill her ” Sunny said angrily but Tae calm her down

 

“ We don’t have time for her. We need to win them back. I can’t lose Fany ”

 

“ Yes, Tae is right. Let’s go to their house ”

 

In front the house Tae push the door bell and a middle age woman open the door.

 

“ May I help you? ” she asks

 

“ You must be their aunt. We are the girls friends ” Sunny said

 

“ What are you talking about? I’m the four miss maid. ” the woman said

 

“ You mean you are their aunt maid” Jessica said

 

“ What are you guys talking about? This house belong to the four miss, I’m working for them ”

 

YulSicTaeSun are frozen from what they heard

 

“ You mean this house and everything inside belong to Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany and Hyomin ” Yul asks

 

“ Of course ” the woman said

 

“ Can we talk to them ” Tae asks

 

“ I’m sorry but they are not here ” the maid said

 

“ When they will be back ” Sunny asks

 

“ They won’t come back for a while ”

 

“ What do you mean? ” Jessica asks

 

“ They went to L.A. with their boyfriend and maybe they won’t come back to Korea ” she looks at her wristwatch “ I think they already at the airport ” she said

 

She goes outside and throws a box on the street then close the door. The four girls look at the box and it was all the gift and pictures they took together. They took the box with them then rush to the airport.

 

---------------------------------

Will they catch the girls? Next chapter, SooFanyYoonHyo's parents force them into a arrange marriage.................

Thank you all subscribers for the comments and upvotes......Please continue to write comments and upvotes:P