Chapter 2

Finally

Bora pov:

I quickly washed up,trying to look as normal as possible,then left the bathroom. I saw Soyu and Dasom in the living room,laughing hard at some reality show. I made my way to the room that i shared with Hyorin. As i opnend the door,i found Hyorin laying on the bed phone in her hand,texting away. I mentally sighed and made my way to my bed. I took out my phone,texting Yewon. She was really like an older sister to me. On tv,we made it seem like we hate each other but in real life,we are really like sisters. "Bora unnie,who are you texting?' Hyorin asked. I turn to my right,she was suddenly right beside me. "oh god,you scared me!' i said to her. She smiled sheepishly " Sorry unnie,So who are you texting? Your boyfriend?" She asked trying to peek at my screen. "Nah,Just yewon." i answered,feeling the all too familiar dulling ache in my heart when she mentioned the word boyfriend. "About what?',she asked. "Why are you so curious?" i said,scooting further away. Holding my phone to my chest. "I was just kidding,unnie. Unnie,Donghyun is just so sweet! He took me out just now and he had rented the cafe to us and had place order for food that was not even on the menu!.." She started telling me what had happen on the date with her 'extremely nice' boyfriend. "Oh yeah? Thats great..." I finally replied her,faking a smile and holding in my tears. "Yeah it was! I really love him! He is just the sweetest boyfriend a girl can ask of!"she continued. I really wanted to cry right now. She looked so inlove right now. Did i really have no chance at all?

Hyorin pov:

Bora unnie look so sad right now. Shouldnt she be happy for me? "Unnie,why do u look so sad?" i asked. "Huh? Oh,I'm not sad at all,Hyorin ah. I gussed i'm just tired i guess. I think i will go sleep now. We have a long day tomorrow.."she said before turning her back to me and pulling the blanket up. Lies. She is very sad. You can;t just fool me like that unnie. I got into her bed with her and wrap my arms around her and snuggle into her back. "Hyorin,why are you doing?" she said,trying to pry of my arms that was around her waist. "Unnie,i know you are sad. You don;t have to tell me why but i just want you to know that i will try my best to help with whatever you are upset about." I said into her back. " How can you help when you are the main cost of why i am sad...."i hear her whishpered. Who was this someone?