Chapter one

Finally

Bora's Pov:

I saw her with Donghyun again.... Sigh... She will never love me,will she? It honestly makes my heart ache whenever i see them together. I have liked Hyorin ever since pre debut. She is so beautiful. She is funny,cute and very y. She has all the right curves in the right area and her legs,although short,are very healthy and tone. To make things worst,she is my freakin room mate! Do you know how hard it is to keep my hands to myself? Especially when she is practically walking around !

Okay,enough about that. Everyone knows that She is the leader of Sistar. I was the most difficult member to handle in Sistar cause of my hyper-active personality even though I am the oldest. Now,the rest of Sistar are having dinner outside and we spot Hyorin with Donghyun at a nearby resturant. Nobody in Sistar knows that i have a crush on Hyorin. Hell,i would even like to die with no one knowing. After dinner,we went back to the dorm and I saw Donghyun came out of the buliding. "Hey oppa!" Soyu and Dasom greeted. "Hey! Can i speak to Bora for a while?" he asked. "You wanted to speak to me?" I asked after Soyu and Dasom went up.

He bent down and whispered "I know you like Hyorin." "What? What in the world are you talking about?" I questioned,faking my shocked. "Don't lie. I can tell by the way you look at her," he paused,i could feel a tinge of disgust in his voice, "But I'm warning you. You keep ypur hands of my girl,you stupid dyke. If you don't," He checked his surroundings and in a flash,had me pinned to the wall,his hands gripping around my neck tightly,"I will spread the words of you liking a fellow member. How about it? Bora of popular girl group Sistar,has a crush on her fellow member. I'm sure its gonna make a great impact on your career. Your choice,Bora." After he said that,he release his grip on my neck and I was finally able to breathe. "Bora Unnie! Whats taking you so long?" I heard Hyorin's voice. "Just had a little chat with Donghyun" I answered. I look away not wanting to meet her eye. She frown slighty at that but it quickly turn to a smile when she saw her boyfriend. I inhaled sharply. Not wanting to show them my weak side. "I'm going up first.." I mummered.

I started walking away,not caring whether did they heard me or not. I speed walk to the lobby,pressing the button for the lift. I turn towards their direction and saw something that bruised my heart. The girl of my dreams having a make out session with the guy that had just threathen me. They pulled away and Donghyun held her in his arms. He look towards me and smirk seeing my pained expression. I look away before he had the chance to see my tears. Once the lift arrived,i step in and pressed the floor of our dorm. Once the door close,i let the tears fall. Why? Is god prejudice against people like me?