Therapy

Therapy

 

"Oh jesus."
 
"The laptop isn't your God."
 
"No no. Come here. Look at this."
 
"What is it?"
 
"Come."
 
"Jesus, don't make me move man, I'm fricking tired."
 
"I'm not your God."
 
" off."
 
"No but seriously come here. It's worth your time."
 
"No."
 
"Jongin."
 
"FINE."
 
"............"
 
"....... OH MY GOD IS THAT MY FACE ON MIRANDA KERR????" 
 
+
 
It's well-known through the dorms that WuFan hyung likes to search his majestic self up on the Internet just to see what people say about him. The other members don't have time for that so they usually have no idea what goes on on the Internet. Not having a computer contributes to that fact, too. 
 
But when Jongin suddenly gets five Macs for his birthday, he distributes it to the members, saying things like "Hey look, I'm giving away my precious Macs just for you." and/or "Aren't I just so nice" and/or "We can finally surf the web and watc - nevermind." 
 
And that's when the members start to become their own version of Kris WuYiFan. 
 
 
Kyungsoo doesn't really know how Google search works, so he asks Jongin to help him and Jongin is also a bit stupid at technology but "at least I know how to work Google, hyung."
 
He typed in "Do Kyungsoo" in the search bar and clicked I'm Feeling Lucky Today. Kyungsoo raises his eyebrow in a silent question of "what the is wrong with you" and clicks the back button. 
 
"Can you please just be like a normal person for once, Goddamn it Jongin." 
 
"Hey, but I am feeling lucky today."
 
"Shut up. Do I click this thing?" 
 
"Chyeah."
 
Kyungsoo doesn't know why he likes this guy. 
 
"Why is this thing there?"
 
"What thing?"
 
"Is this a new website or like a new fanbase or what? It's everywhere."
 
"That thing? Oh, click on it to find out, my dear."
 
Kyungsoo does, and the page loads. 
 
And loads.
 
And loads. 
 
"Hey Jongin what's wrong?" 
 
"Iunno."
 
"It's not opening."
 
"Patience, grasshopper."
 
Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at him. 
 
He waits. 
 
For 5 minutes. 
 
"Oh my, God, Kyungsoo, turn it off already. Why are you so desperate, Jesus Christ. The Internet connection is slow, just TURN IT OFF."
 
"SHUT UP JONGIN I'M GETTING SOMETHING."
 
"MOTHER OF GOD, KYUNGSOO."
 
"AM I NOW."
 
"WHAT."
 
 
Jongin races out of his room. 
 
"Get the out of those damn rooms you lazy bunch of s and come here and look at this oh, my God what is wrong with people like why do they just do this like it's legal I mean IT'S MY FACE." 
 
"Calm down Jongin." 
 
"No how can I - "
 
"Sit your down."
 
"Okay."
 
WuFan intimidates Jongin, sometimes. 
 
The members start to file out one by one, sitting around Jongin on the carpeted floor. Jongin looks around. 
 
"Where's Sehun and Luhan?"
 
They stared at each other. 
 
"They're, uhm. Yeeaaah." Someone said, quietly. 
 
"Ok cool. Look here. Do you see this."
 
Jongin turns the laptop around, the screen bright and facing the members' squinting eyes. They were silent for a while. 
 
And then someone starts laughing. 
 
"Oh, my God Jongin, is that you on Miranda Kerr?" 
 
Jongin makes a mock sobbing sound. They all started to talk at once. 
 
"Scroll down."
 
"'Baekhyun: hitting crotches since the beginning of time.' Ew hyung!" 
 
"Hey hey look at this."
 
"'Send me a fanfic of me and my avatar.' Their avatar is Suho; Let's send one." 
 
"What's a fanfic?"
 
"Fanfiction."
 
"What's that?"
 
"Shut up ZiTao." 
 
"Wait, can we scroll down please?" 
 
"What is that?"
 
"Stop asking questions, ZiTao."
 
"Wait is that - "
 
"Sh."
 
"OH MY GOD IS THAT WUFAN GEGE KISSING ME OH MY GOD OH MY GOD EXCUSE ME THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE I'M LEAVING WHY ARE WE WATCHING WITH CHILDREN!!!???" 
 
"Shush."
 
"I'M LEAVING WHAT IS THIS WEBSITE WHY ARE WE ON HERE WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS WHAT WEBSITE IS THIS WHAT IS THIS O SITE???"
 
"Wait, let me see the URL."
 
"http colon slash slash - "
 
"Why are you reading that."
 
"w w w dot tumblr dot com."
 
"Tumblr?"
 
"Sounds like a site to me."
 
A/N: once again i have succeeded in writing  at 12:30 am. It is exactly 12:30 am. Exactly. Thank you.