Love Me Or Hate Me

Love Me Or Hate Me
 
 
It was the beginning of a brand new week which meant the next 5 days of college will be hell. Facing that dumb stupid dino head once again that doesn't seem to take no as an answer. He was a walking nightmare and really had begun to detest that man if you could call him that. I groaned out, turning my alarm off and walking to the bathroom, switching on the shower and feeling the luke warm drops trickle down my back. It was just what I need to face the day that lied ahead.
 
Dressing my self in a pair of tight metallic skinny jeans and a leopard print top on, wearing my leopard print high tops and a gold/dusty coloured jacket to finish the look off. Adding a simple gold chain and a few bracelets,styling my blond hair perfectly straight, bangs swept to the side. Making sure my make up was fine. I ran and grabbed an apple. Making a start to walk to college and face the demon called Jonghyun.
 
I had been studying at this college for 2 years now and since day one that stupid dino faced dumb idiot never left me alone. Each day he would follow me every where I went. After a few weeks he began to get rather flirty and start asking me out on a date to which I completely rejected him. Hoping it might get him to go away but how wrong I was.
 
In fact it had become worse and everyday for these past 2 years he would ask me out and now it gets to the point where I'm going to go mad at him. He knows I just end up rejecting yet he never gives up the idiot he is. Making my way to college I bump In to Taemin
my best friend since we were little babies. He knew I hated Jonghyun with a passion and yet he was a little clueless as to why. Do I need a reason, I'm the almighty Key for god sake. 
 
"Hey Taemin how was your weekend" I spoke, ruffling the younger's hair.
 
"It was ok Hyung, Minho came over and we hung out" Taemin replied and I mentally cursed that damn frog who ruined my baby's innocence.
 
"He didn't touch you did he, I kill that frog". The look on his face turned to a rather concerned one.
 
"No Hyung leave him alone, he is my boyfriend after all and shouldn't you be worrying over more important issues like Jonghyun and your denial of liking him" Taemin spoke and oh my god that brat thinks I like him.
 
"YAH Taemin I do not like Jonghyun and he is not important now change the subject" I shouted a little too loudly causing random people to stare at as from across the street.
 
We continued talking until we reached the college, going our separate ways as Tae had dance all morning while I have health care and beauty. Shame I had to be in the same building as Jonghyun who studied music down the hall from my class rooms. I walked alone, minding my own business when I ended up walking straight in to someone. I waited to feel the floor under my yet all I could feel was two arms holding me steady not too fall. I looked up ready to thank my saver and completely regretted it as it was the stupid idiot Jonghyun.
 
"Hey Bummie, watch where your going, don't hurt that pretty little head of yours now" Jonghyun spoke happily, a stupid goofy grin on his face.
 
I yanked my self from his grip, who does he think he is calling me pretty.
 
"Yah I am not pretty Jonghyun. I am handsome and next time move out my way idiot" I screamed and pushed him aside and continued down, not before catching his reply.
 
"Oohh someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed. Come on Bum, I make it better" He shouted and yet it made me walk faster way from him.
 
For the first few lessons I tried my hardest to focus on the lesson in hand, that dumb dino had really annoyed me this morning and now I was feeling really angry, how dare he touch me. As soon as break time came, I ran to find Taemin at lest he could calm me down or just completely tease me about that morning's incident.
 
"Hey hyung why do you look like you could murder someone" Taemin asked drinking is bottle of banana milks
 
"Because I want to murder someone Tae" I replied and god if I could get away with it I would of chopped of his head along time ago.
 
"Who" Tae asked and before I had chance to reply the named suspect popped up out of no where.
 
"Hi Kibummie" He sung happily, plopping down next to me, I shuffled closer in my chair to Tae who gave a knowing smirk.
 
"Hi Hyung how are you" Taemin spoke to Jonghyun like nothing had happened and I wasn't there.
 
"I'm ok Tae, Bummie seemed upset earlier so I thought you may need cheering up so I got you some chocolates" He whipped them out the bag and they were not the cheap kind either.
 
"I don't eat chocolate dumb arse, thank you but no thank you now if you don't mind I need to go" I stood up abruptly and stormed out. 
 
I hide round the side of the door and saw Taemin take the box of chocolates of him, that stupid brat. Why was he getting involved again. I stormed off really not happy and the day just seemed to want to get worse. The next two periods dragged on and for once I was happy to not see him and have a break. It was last period I had to face that dumb dino and I was alone in that class, no friends nearby. Lunch came round and I decided to go sit outside, Taemin had ditched me for his ugly frog faced boyfriend so it was the perfect time for me to catch up with my book I was reading only to be covered by a shadow of the person I really wasn't in the mood for.
 
"Hey Key I er.. I'm sorry if I upset you earlier. I wanted to say you look really hot and beautiful today" Jonghyun spoke and he really put that loving look in his stupid puppy eyes. I wanted to run and be sick
 
"Well thank you now go away please I'm busy" I really wasn't in the mood no more and wanted today to hurry and end soon.
 
"No your be alone other wise, Oh and er would you like to go out with me say tomorrow night" He asked and he still sounded hopeful.
 
"No" I shouted, slamming my book shut, grabbing my bag and walked off to leave the dumb, confused idiot in the same spot.
 
The last period came round and oh god it was a nightmare. He kept throwing stupid paper balls my way with stupid love confessions and compliments on them. It never seemed to stop and I was ready to burst.
 
"KIM JONGHYUN WILL YOU STOP IT" I screamed out which caused the whole class to look at me
 
"Kim Kibum is there something you want to share" The teacher asked and I nodded my head saying no. Now I was getting into trouble because of that puppy.
 
Another ball came over and as I opened my blood boiled.
 
"Shh Bummie don't want you in trouble now :p"
 
Once the bell rang to mark the end of the day I ran, as fast as my feet could carry me to my house, the only place that seemed so safe away from Jonghyun. That whole night I spent relaxing and calming down. Taemin had come round a few hours after college ended with that damn box of chocolates. Telling me to stop being so ungrateful. This brat was becoming worse then Jonghyun was and seriously why was he defending him anyway it's not like he really likes him, he got Minho. He didn't stay long, wanting to go back to his lover boys house. God why was I surrounded with sickly in love dumb idiots really, it's like some one really hates me somewhere and this is there punishment.
 
For the next few weeks the everyday became worse. Everyday Jonghyun still didn't give up and asked me out, he continued to follow me like I was his master or something and he never stopped with the cringe worthy cheesy compliments and chat up lines it was beyond annoying me now and one day things came to a blow but it wasn't the kind where I ended slapping Jonghyun oh no my out burst surprised not only Taemin and Jonghyun but also myself. I had been sitting in the canteen eating my home made sandwiches and chatting with Taemin when the devil him self came strutting over and sat next to me again. He handed me a red rose and I had to roll my eyes I mean come on how original.
 
"Kibummie please go out with me tonight, I promise I be on my best behaviour and do something fun" Jonghyun asked, he looked hopeful yet rejected already and I kind of felt a little sad for the stupid dork.
 
"Fine I will go just to shut you up but a few rules are needed. Number 1 no talking unless I speak to you which won't happen. Number 2 you keep your hands and body away from me and number 3 you are paying for everything. Do I make my self clear" I half shouted annoyed and in defeat.
 
Jonghyun just looked shocked as did Taemin and then the stupid smile returned and I swear it was trying to be bigger then his face.
 
"You said yes" That was all Jonghyun's and oh I wanted to rip my hair out and scream.
 
"Yes pick me up at 7 no later or earlier and I want to be home by 10 no later or earlier, understand" I asked I had to firm this was not going to be a constant thing and just a one off.
 
"Ok Bum Bum no problem" He kept smiling and it was seriously creeping me out now.
 
"Stop calling me that and remember this is a one time thing Jonghyun"
 
"You said my name" I mentally face palmed and stood up storming out as I heard Taemin laugh is arse off as I left, I Swear that brat was heading for a slap soon what happened to me Innocent baby.
 
Once home I washed and changed into something nice. Well it wasn't very often got a free date from someone so it kind of had it's plus side already. I chose to wear some black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with blue paint print over the front, I wore my new black boots and grabbed my nice white hoodie that had black bones patten over it. I was fluffy inside so I can keep warm in the cold evenings.
 
I styled my hair messily and applied some make up and I looked rather smoking hot my self. Taemin had come round and teased me none stop about this damn date with that dork idiot. Teasing me for dressing up and looking nice because according to Taemin people don't do that when they hate someone like I did with Jonghyun. He was testing my patience that boy. Soon it was close to 7 and I swear I was feeling a little nervous and the butterflies in my tummy were going mad. Why was I feeling like this. I hate him.
 
As soon as the clock hit 7, there was a knock on my door. Taemin the brat gave him my address when I stormed away after telling Jonghyun about tonight. Opening the door, he stood there and I have to say he looked amazing, Like what I mean he looked  alright. He had on a black pair what seemed like tight leather trousers, a black glittery like button up shirt and a nice black blazer to finish the look off.
 
He had a small cross necklace on and a gold watch wrapped on his wrist, His silver hair styled messily and god damn I have to admit he looked so hot and y and attractive like wow. Of course he never know that. He handed me a small bunch of roses that looked and smelt beautiful, trying hard to not blush, I took them and stuck them in the sink for now.As I returned to leave, his eyes never leaving body or face, not even blinking.
 
"Hey Bummie, wow y..y..you l.l..look absolutely stunning babe" Jonghyun said and he couldn't take his eyes off me. I managed to stare a little at him but he seemed to dense to notice.
 
"Thanks well come on then, let's get this over with" I said and shut the door after I had my key's with me.
 
He reached to take my hand which I whipped away quickly, glaring at him angry.
 
"I told you no touching ok just take me to whatever you planned ok" I said and he still kept staring, I swear he was going to walk into a lamp post at this rate.
 
"Sorry Bummie You just look so amazing and beautiful I can't take my eyes off you" and he really did seem in a daze,
 
We continued walking making small talk here and there and we soon ended up out side my favourite american diner in town. how did he know I liked it here so much, I guess Taemin told him that stupid brat but also good thinking Tae free meal at my favourite place can't be knocked now. He held the door open for me and let go in first, he told the waitress he had a booking and she seemed to like what she saw.
 
Eyeing Jonghyun up and down, acting a little flirty as she walked us over to a quiet table. She sent me evil glares like what is her problem. Why doesn't she just go away and stop flirting around Jonghyun and go do her job. Wait why am I feeling a little jealous here, no I'm not jealous, I hate dumb women who can't control them self's.
 
We sat and again made small talk and seriously Jonghyun still looked so amazing, he even smelt nice (Wait what). He seemed so genuinely interested in me. We ordered dinner and she continued to hate me by slamming my plate down while it was all lovey dovey with Jonghyun. He seemed so clueless (well there is a surprise, not).
 
We ate in silence for a while and Jonghyun actually played by my rules, being a good boy and only talking when I said something that needed an answer. He already seemed to be a little sad at the fact I told him this was a one off thing. Tonight seeing him like this made me feel a little bad and guilty, I had been a complete nasty idiot to him and well he hasn't really hurt me and I had no real reason to hate him.
 
We finished eating and he happily paid for the meal and as the waitress came back she handed Jonghyun a slip of paper with what looked like her number on it, winking at him. I was boiling inside, how dare she try to ruin my free date the horrid women. What shocked me more was Jonghyun's reaction. He looked at the paper as she watched him and he just tore it up in front of her face. I wanted to laugh and kiss Jonghyun there and then, her face was priceless.
 
"Sorry lady but I only have eye's for my Bummie" Jonghyun told her and walked away with out tipping her, he grabbed my hand to led me out the shop as I smirked at her puzzled face.
 
Once out the shop neither of us attempted to part our hands, Jonghyun had intertwined his fingers with mine as we took a slow walk around town and the beach. It had soon struck 10 and he kept his promise and I was standing outside my house again. I had to say he had been the perfect gentleman all night. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to give him a chance. He seemed honest and very in to me(like who wouldn't want to be like me). He slowly slid his hand from mind and gently caressed my cheeks, Eyes staring straight in to my feline eyes.
 
"Thank you for this evening and giving me a chance Bummie I really had fun" Jonghyun had whispered out. A hint of sadness covering his puppy eyes making them glossy looking.
 
"No thank you Jonghyun for a really nice evening,I..I really had fun tonight" It was about time I was honest and well I couldn't help fighting with my inner thought's no more.
 
"R..r..really Bummie, oh I'm so happy now" I could tell he wasn't completely happy, I waited for the question he so dearly wanted to ask.
 
"W..w..would you go out with me again soon Bummie" Jonghyun asked me and the feeling in my tummy became stronger those damn butterflies going wild.
 
"Yes I would love too Jonghyun" I replied and his face lit up like a kid at Christmas.
 
"REALLY Bummie you would Oh my god I promise It be really fun" Jonghyun grabbed me into a tight hug and I seriously could not breath for a moment, damn he still smelt good.
 
"Jonghyun loosen up, can't breath here" I muffled out and he pulled back and scratched the back of his neck nervously.
 
"S..sorry Bummie I'm so happy right now" Jonghyun really was like a hyper kid.
 
"So Sunday good for you Jonghyun" I asked as I had some plans Saturday night with Taemin coming over.
 
"Yes that's perfectly fine with me Bum Bum" He seemed to become shy now, I knew what the older wanted.
 
I stepped forward so our faces where an inch apart. I grabbed the back of his neck and brought his head forward, planting a kiss on to his plump lips. he gasped slightly then relaxed in tot he kiss. I pulled back a little too soon for his liking and he whined a little yet his face looked shocked at what I did. He smiled warmly before kissing me again.
 
"Good night Bummie see you Sunday" Jonghyun said as he pulled back again.
 
"Yeah goodnight Jjong, see you" He smiled even more at the nickname I used to call him
 
He began to walk home, watching as he disappeared down the street a slight skip in his step. That stupid idiot. Maybe I was wrong about Jonghyun He showed me tonight how in to me he was and how I could trust him. I really had been a jerk for these 2 years now. Maybe I really did love him all along. I went to bed that night, a small smile gracing my lips. Surprising my self just how happy that puppy had made me tonight. He really was special and it showed how much he loved me by not given up all this time.
 
I never hated Jonghyun oh no I think I had loved him from the start. The day I laid eye's on the short idiot dino.
 

A/N So hope this is ok, I had to end it on a happy fluffy note ><

Comment and Subscribe sweethearts Let me know if yoy enjoyed this :D

also I based Jonghyun's look on this because damn holy god O.O