1st meeting

unexpected meeting

You were visiting your friend's Zed's in Seoul.

You "Hey~ wassup long time no see"

Zed "Finally your here. Let's go out and eat dinner. I'm starving and I know your starving. How's the flight?"

You "It's good. I have slight headache but that's ok"

Zed & you went to dinner at Korean Chinese restaurant in Hongdae. After dinner, you guys walk around and eat street foods also shops at small market.

Zed "Ah, there's this famous Cafe in Gangnam I want you to come with me"

You "Ohhh!! I hope they have good food"

Zed "There is! come let's go"

 

At Le Cafe

Zed "Here we are"

You "Oooh, nice"

You and Zed were looking over the menu at your seated table. You were choosing food when suddenly you heard Zed's said "Ah, Hyung!"

When you look up you saw GD.

G to the Dragon talking to Zed's, your friend.

And you were like "since when does Zed friend's with GD? oh my god"

Zed "Ah, Hyung. I would like you to meet one of my friend, _____. We're just having late dinner"

You stand up and bow to him "Hello, I'm _____. Nice to meet you G..... ummm how should I call you?

Kwon Jiyong "Kwon Jiyong. Just forget my stage name at times like this. Nice to meet you _____"

His eyes were twinkling and his crazy smile just makes your face really red.

You "Ah, Jiyong-ssi, Nice to meet you"

Zed were looking at you two and just smirk.

Zed "Hyung, wanna join us?"

Jiyong "Naw, man, enjoy your date with you friend"

Zed "Pssh, what!? Hyung _____ is not my girlfriend. I already have my girlfriend. _____ is my close friend back in university"

Jiyong "Oh, she's single then?"

Zed "Lol, I don't know. Are you interested in her?"

You were like "what the hell are they talking about? They are talking too fast in korean. I can't barely understand"

Suddenly something beeping at you guy's table.

Zed "Oh. our orders are ready. ______ stay here with hyung. I'm gonna get our food"

You "______ ummm I listen to your new album. I'm a fan of your music"

Jiyong was looking at you with interest "Oh, really? Thank you. Which's your favprite songs?"

You "Umm,, Black, Window, and Coup d'etat"

Jiyong "Ah, my favorite song is Black too"

You "Jennie Kim is featured in your song too"

Jiyong "Oh, so you do research as well"

You "Haha, I bought your album as well Jiyong-ssi"

Jiyong "How old are you ____? How are your friends with Zed? Your from and working as?"

You "umm.. I'm 24. I just turned 24. I'm friends with Zed back in University. He was active in beat-boxing in tha time. He always fly out to 

overseas when he is called and I met his girlfriend sometimes. I'm from _____ and working as Half-time designer or art and owned a gallery that

are about to open in Seoul"

Jiyong "Oh! art? what kind of art? Maybe I can visit your gallery one day?

You "I like to draw. My art is kinda weird. Oh please do come, I will be open in a few days, Zed's helping me out sometimes when he have time"

Jiyong "Ah, please let me know the time,date and venue"

You "here's my business card"