Handle With Care

Handle With Care

 

Jessica's POV
 
It is a perfect night. It's always a perfect night with her. Even though our date is unplanned today, being beside her was all I need. We are snuggling in front of the TV, just hanging out with our PJs on, watching random Korean dramas all night long. I saw her cry in the corner of my eye. I snuggled her in a little closer, giving her reassurance as she continued sobbing with the characters in the drama. I though to myself how she can be so engrossed in it. 
 
After another few episodes, I heard a slight snore beside me. I saw her sleeping with slightly ajar, leaning her head on my shoulder. I couldn't but giggle a bit. I piggybacked her into the bedroom and lied down beside her. I caressed her face with my fingers. She twitched a little bit and turned, putting her head on my chest. 
"Do you feel it beating? Do you hear what it's saying to you? Because it's fleeting and I'm falling in love with you evermore. This is exactly how I dreamed it would be. Taengoo-ah, you got my heart on a leash. I won't go anywhere, just handle with care. Please don't break it."
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
I was already awake when she carried into the bedroom. I was about to fall asleep when she starting speaking. I opened my eyes when she was done.
 
"There is no other place I rather be than to be with you underneath these sheets." It must have surprised her since I felt her jump a bit. I hugged her waist and pulled her closer. 
 
"There's no place I'd rather be than to be with you right in front of me. There's no other feeling I rather feel when we have our lips locked. You are a dream come true. Your heart is safe with me. I will do anything to make it continuing fleeting for me."
 
I pushed myself up to look into her eyes. 
 
"I love you." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Really short cause the song ended, haha. Listen to "Handle With Care" by JRA!