CHAPTER 7

I PROMISE YOU

FRIDAY Afternoon at GG High

               

“Yoong-ah I want to eat ice cream.” Krystal said at Yoona.

“Okay. Let’s go.” Yoona said holding Krystal’s hand.

They walk to Yoona’s car hand in hand. They use to it, holding hands in public.

Yoona and Krystal sit at the park’s bench after buying ice cream.

“Yoong what time.. your.. going to… pick me up.. tomorrow..?” Krystal asks between her ice cream.

“Uhmmm. 4:30.. you and Sica Unnie must be ready that time. Okay?” Yoona said smiling at Krystal who’s really enjoying her ice cream.

“Okay… I hope… Unnie… will… wake up… that early..” Krystal said still at her ice cream.

Then Yoona saw ice cream in Krystal’s side lips. Yoona wipe it with her thumb, then Krystal stop from and look at Yoona who’s smiling sweetly to her.

“you have an ice cream there.” Yoona said still smiling at Krystal who’s starting to blush.

Krystal low her head.

“T-thanks.” Krystal said looking at the ground hiding her red face to Yoona.

“Let’s go home Soojungie. It’s getting dark. You need to rest early too.” Yoona said grabbing Krystal’s hand and intertwined it. Krystal on the other hand was really happy because of the warm hand that Yoona gives.

YoonKrys arrived at the Jung’s mansion. They saw Yuri and Jessica putting luggage’s in Yuri’s minivan.

“Unnie why are you here?” Yoona ask Yuri.

“Uhmmm. Sica baby said I’ll sleep here. So I can wake her up early. Why don’t you sleep here too”  Yuri said.

“Yeah. Seobang is right Yoong. Sleep here, you can sleep in Soojung’s room.” Jessica said wiping Yuri’s forehead.

“Ermmm. Is it okay to you Krys?” Yoona ask Krystal.

“Ofcourse. Let’s go to your condo and get your clothes.” Krystal said went inside Yoona’s car.

SKIP .. .. .. ..

Yoona and Krystal arrived at Yoona’s condo.

Krystal’s POV

Yoona packs all the clothes that she’s gonna bring. So I decide to take a look around Yoona’s condo, and then I saw a lot of photo album. I get it and seat at the sofa.

I laugh at Yoona’s picture when she was a kid.

I saw her picture with Yuri Unnie at Tae Unnie smiling like they won a billion dollars.

Then I saw the last album with a label “Memories” I took and open it, I saw Yoona with a chubby cheek with a long and beautiful hair girl smiling at the camera, I read the caption

“Our first picture together. :)”

I was about to turn to next page when Yoona went out to her room carrying her bag.

“Do you want me to help you?” I said to her while putting the photo album down to the sofa.

“No, it’s ok. I can handle this. Let’s go. Yuri Unnie call already.” She said smiling at me.

“Ok let’s go.” I said we went out to her condo and leave. 

On our way home my mind was occupied by the picture I saw.

‘What’s her relation with that girl? Is she her girlfriend? Where is she? Am I jealous? No way! why should I be jealous? As is I’m her girlfriend. Argggg. This thing giving me headache.’ In my mind, I’m spacing out that I didn’t even know that Yoona call me a several times.

“Krys? Krystal? Jung Krystal? JUNG SOOJUNG? HELLOO?” I heard she said a little bit louder.

“Hmmm?Y-yes?” I said looking at her.

“Your spacing out since we left my condo. Is there any problem?” she said stopping the car and caressing my face.

 “N-no. there’s no problem. I-I’m just tired and sleepy.” I lied.

“You sure?” she said.

“Yes. Let’s go now.” I said smiling at her.

“Okay.” She said driving again.

END of POV

SKIP DINNER.   . . . . .

YulSic and YoonKrys are talking at the garden when Jessica suddenly yawns.

“Seobang let’s go to sleep. I’m so sleepy. Carry me.” Jessica said to Yuri.

“Ok. Both of you should sleep too. It’s already 10:30. We need to wake up early.” Yuri said to Yoona and Krystal then carry Jessica bridal style.

“Ok Unnie.” Yoona and Krystal said at the same time. Then follow YulSic.

 

YulSic Side

“Baby do you think it’s ok to Krys that they will sleep together?” Yuri said. But no answer.

“Baby? Jessica? Aissshh. You’re already sleeping. Great Yuri, You can’t do it with the Sleeping Jessica.” Yuri said then back hug Jessica.

 

YoonKrys Side

“Uhmmm. You sleep in the bed. I sleep here in the floor.” Yoona said placing a blanket on the floor.

“NO!! I mean no. You can sleep here with me. I don’t mind.” Krystal said lowering her head.

“No, its ok with me to sleep here.”  Yoona assure to Krystal.

“If you don’t sleep here in the bed. I won’t talk to you anymore.” Krystal said crossing her arms.

“Ehhhh? Ok ok. I’ll sleep there.” Yoona said scratching the back of her neck.

Yoona and Krystal fall asleep very fast , a moment later Yoona suddenly woke up because of a tight hug from no other than KRYSTAL JUNG.

She can feel the warm and relaxing breath of Krystal in her neck that makes heart beat fast. She try to scape to that because she might do something wrong but Krystal tighten her hug to Yoona more.

‘Aishh. Yoona think straight. Don’t think ert. Sleep Yoona sleep.’ Yoona said in her mind.

A moment later Yoona fell asleep that she didn’t know that she was hugging Krystal too.

 

4:30 in the morning at JUNG’s mansion

“Kids you ready?” Yuri said.

“Yes Unnie.” Yoona and Krystal said at the same time.

“Ok let’s go and we’re goin’ to pick up Taeng and Fany.” Yuri said starting the engine of the minivan.

They arrive at TaeNy’s apartment, they saw Taeyeon went out their apartment with a big pink traveling bag and a blue traveling bag smaller than the pink bag.

“Tiff we are going to stay there for only 3 days not a month.” Jessica said to Tiffany, the moment Tiffany enters the minivan. While Yuri helped Taeyeon to put their luggages.

“But I can’t decide what I will bring so I packed ¼ of my clothes. So it won’t be hard for me to choose.” Tiffany said sitting in front of Yoona and Krystal.

“Aish. Whatev Tiff.” Jessica said annoyed by her bestfriend.

“Hey Yoong! Hey Krys!” Tiffany said.

“Hey Unnie.” Yoona and Krystal said at the same time.

Taeyeon and Yuri enter the van, Yuri at the driver’s seat and Taeyeon next to Tiffany.

“Ready Guys Let’s Go!!!” Yuri shouts.

“Argggg! SEOBANG!! Your so loud can’t you see I’m sleeping!!!” Jessica said glaring at Yuri who gulped hard, While Yoona, Krystal, Tiffany and Taeyeon laughing silently.

“Sorry.” Yuri said start the engine and drive away.

 

 

UPDATE ^_^v