DUET

DUET

 

 

 

"Hey Jiyong! Come here for a second." his manager called him.

Jiyong lifted his head up and replied with an "Okay!" and stood up from his seat.

When he was finally beside him, his manager started shouting at him.

"Have you gone nuts? A duet with Sungmin? That's crazy, even for you! There's no way, you can't do it!"

Jiyong just stood there, looking at his manager with a staright face.

"Hyung." he said. "You know that I've already talked with the other party, right? And they've agreed to it for God's sake!"

The manager continued, not even listening to what Jiyong was saying.

"You are a former SM trainee and now in one of their biggest rivals! What were thinking while arranging something like that?""

Jiyong shrugged and replied "Hyung, you think too much. Everything's gonna be fine. Our fans will like it. They will love it and you will also love it. You listen to them, right hyung?"

The manager finally snapped- if he hadn't earlier.

"Yes, I listen to them! God, you're an impossible kid! Do what you want okay?!" and with saying -no, more like spitting- those words, he went out of the studio.

Jiyong looked after him with an amused expression on his face.

Shortly after, he turned and went back to the recording room.

"Sorry, I made you wait for quite a long time." he smiled at the man sitting on the chair. "Shall we begin the recording then?"

"No problem." the man smiled and got up, he was the one who Jiyong and his manager were talking about seconds ago.

"Trust me, everyone will like it." Jiyong assured him.

Sungmin just smiled and said "If I didn't think they would, I wouldn't be here now."

After that, they started recording the song titled Friend.

I was a much different version of Taeyang and TOP's duet, it was more... GD-like.

 

After the song was completed, Sungmin said to Jiyong "Thank you for giving me a chance to work with you. It was a pleasure."

Jiyong smiled.

"It was fun working with you, I will call you when the schedule's set."

Sungmin nodded and went out waving his hand.

'A cute guy,' he thought. 'but a bit -no, too crazy!'

He was sure the song would be number 1 in all charts the second it was released. He believed in Jiyong's skills and their fans.

 

____________________

Hope you liked it! ^^

I said before that it was short right? ^^