Mission MJJ- 2

Mission Make Joon Jealous!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joon huffed for umpteenth time. Ever since he found those stupid videos, he just couldn't concentrate. He couldn't control his anger whenever he even remember the way those two were touching his boyfriend. Why was it that they could hug or touch Jinki without fearing about anyone's reaction to it but when it comes to him and Jinki, they would have to be extra conscious about every little thing. He was Jinki's boyfriend but still Joon was the one who couldn't have chance to touch his Jinki. That night he decided to call Jinki but was frustrated when Jinki didn't received call. Maybe he is too busy having fun with those two, he thought bitterly. That night for the first time after getting in relationship with Jinki that he slept without smile on his face.

It went on like that. Jinki not even having time to call him, though he replied Joon's every message. At least that was soothing. And that frog and dinosaur touching his boyfriend little too much. Joon was getting more and more angry each passing day and not being able to listen to Jinki's voice was just adding fuel to the fire. Day by day he got angrier and now he was on the verge of killing someone. More specifically two persons named Kim Jonghyun and Choi Minho. SHINee were coming back that day and Joon was looking forward to meet his adorable boyfriend. Even though he was mad and really pissed of at Jinki for letting his dongsengs touch him like that, he couldn't stop himself from being excited to see his Jinki.

It's been too much time since he have seen Jinki for real and the only thing he wanted to do was hug Jinki close to him and just hug him, yeah! He had promised himself that he wouldn't do anything which will make Jinki nervous or uncomfortable. So even if he wanted to do much more than just hug, he would never say that out loud. He is perfectly fine with the way they are now. They have all the time in future  to get much more intimate with each other.  He smiled forgetting all about his plans of murder as he thought more about Jinki. Of course Jinki has this effect on him, to make him forget every little thing except himself. And honestly Joon didn't mind it much. After all the only thing he ever wanted to remember in his life was Jinki, Jinki and Jinki!

 

*****

 

SHINee's dorm:

 

Jinki was all smiles and jumps today. Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he saw how Jinki was fidgetting with his phone, looking at it after almost every single second.

"Is your lover boy coming today?" Jonghyun asked finally, settling beside Jinki on the couch.

Jinki looked up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter