Mission MJJ- 1

Mission Make Joon Jealous!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon was pretty much excited to see his boyfriend in his Japan Arena Tour. He actually wanted to attend one of the concerts but actually his schedules were so tight that he couldn't do that. Jinki was looking just too adorable and cute in their concept for Why So Serious and Joon was practically dying to see his boyfriend for real. Damn these schedules. So since he couldn't practically see and hug his boyfriend he could at least stalk him through fancams right? So Joon was going to just do that. He was dead tired from his practice for their comeback all day though he didn't mind staying awake to watch his boyfriend's little videos.

Joon quickly washed up and got ready to bed. He then locked his room and took out his laptop quickly searching through SHINee's JAT videos. He searched through SHINee's fansites. Of course he knew them. He had to, he too loved SHINee you know? Maybe it was because of his lovely, squishy boyfriend but yes! He was Shawol now most specifically MVP.  He smiled as he found one video of SHINee performing on HELLO. He clicked on it and couldn't stop his smile as he spotted Jinki singing on stage with s. He felt warmth spreading through his body as he found Jinki smiling widely at the crowd, dancing and singing freely. How he wanted to hug his Jinki right now.

He knew how before Dream Girl, Jinki was too depressed and sad that he couldn't even smile his usual smile. They weren't even couple that time, still Joon felt his heart breaking at the sight of his best friend frowning and pouting every single time. Jinki was so depressed that he didn't even talked with s anymore and that caused rumours about SHINee not being close to each other spread. None of those were true but that made fans go wild and it added more fuel to Jinki's condition. He remembered how one night Jinki came to Mblaq's dorm, his eyes red and puffy from crying, his hair mess and face as pale as . Joon remembered the hurt he felt at the sight of his love like this and he remembered how he quickly took him to his bedroom locking the door behind them. Jinki just hugged him as he cried his heart out. It wasn't first time for Joon to see Jinki like this. but it was definitely the worst. He couldn't stand sight of his Jinki crying and cursing himself so he did the only thing he thought was best. He just cupped Jinki's face and kissed his forehead as he mumbled 'I Love You' to his ears.

 Jinki was stunned and couldn't believe at first and then Joon lost it. He held jinki by his waist and pulled him closer as he told Jinki about how when he first met Jinki through Jonghyun he was smitten with his smile, how he started to like spoiling younger so much just to see that smile on his face, how he was now chicken obsessed too because of younger, how he couldn't bear the way everyone seemed to like touching Jinki and how he broke G.O.'s nose when he gave Jinki piggy back ride at IDOL Championship and about how anything and everything Jinki does is nothing but amusing for Joon. He told him about how he suppressed his feelings for Jinki for the fear of loosing him, how he choose the option of loving him from afar and then he cried. He cried and Jinki cried too, this time from happiness. He remembered telling Jinki just how much important he is for Joon, and also how mean he is for torturing Joon with his adorable innocence and jinki slammed his hand on Joon's mouth. Burring his face in Joon's chest as he shyly told him to just shut up. That was how they got together.

Joon smiled as he remembered the past. Now when he will look at younger, he looked stress free and genuinely happy. Jinki was never sad after they got together, it wasn't like there weren't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter