Preface

The Rating Game

Blood dripped down the blade which I had dug into the flesh of a criminal. Killing was no game, I understood that well. I slowly pulled the sword out of his now punctured lung. Nothing but disgust appeared on my mind, face, and heart. Killing was indeed not a game..

But in this sense, in my current position, killing was minor in this game.

SURVIVAL is the key to victory.

It was a sick and twisted game that I was forcidly put/dragged into. I had no way out of it and of course I didn't know why, me of all people who desired to leave, it was me who had been placed in this situation for pure entertainment. I would rather die than be put in these games where killing was minor. 

I was mentally and physically incapable of holding the blood of others, no matter how horrid their crimes were to society.. I was weak. I am just a girl, barely even 16.. I was framed and put into this situation.. Things couldn't get worse..

Right??

Well, it turns out that each and everyone of  those who are in the game hold a special talent of defending theirselves. You wouldn't believe it unless you see it.

But it's some-what magical, supernatural even.. Nothing a normal human being could ever comprehend.. A person can only imagine what it is like living a life like this.. 

Here in the Rating Game, my journey was just about to begin.

My life will never be the same.